剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
I want to kill the person who did this to her.
我要杀了对她做出这种事的人
I want them in pain.
我要他们受苦
More pain than they ever thought was possible.
比他们想象中更甚千百倍的痛苦
What if that person's right here,
如果那个人就在
under this roof?
这间屋子里呢
Big Jim? No.
大个儿吉姆吗 不
I went downstairs last night when I couldn't sleep.
昨晚失眠时我下过楼
He was crashed out on the couch.
他在沙发上睡着了
Not Big Jim, Joe.
不是大个儿吉姆 乔
The girl we found.
我们发现的那个女孩
Why would she hurt Angie?
她为什么要伤害安琪
I don't know.
我不知道
But I heard the cops found a shoeprint at the scene.
但我听说警♥察♥在现场发现了一只鞋印
A girl's shoeprint.
女孩的鞋印
Sorry we woke you.
抱歉叫醒你
It would be really helpful
如果你能记得什么事
if you could remember something.
对我们的帮助会很大
Anything.
任何事都好
Promise you'll protect me?
你保证会保护我吗
You can trust me.
你可以信任我
I was there.
我在那里
Last night.
昨晚
I saw it.
我看到了
You were at the school?
你在学校吗
I heard her scream.
我听到她尖叫了
Why didn't you tell anyone?
你为什么不告诉别人
I was too scared.
我太害怕了
I was afraid he'd come after me.
我怕他会追杀我
"He"?
"他"
Did you see a face?
你看到凶手的脸了吗
The sheriff found a young woman's shoeprint in the hallway.
治安官在走廊发现了年轻女子的一只鞋印
I think it's gonna match yours.
我想应该是你的
They don't think I did it...
他们不会以为是我♥干♥的吧
do they?
对吗
They're gonna find out you were there.
他们会发现你当时在那里的
I need you to tell me why you were at the school.
你得告诉我你当时为什么在学校里
I don't know.
我不知道
Something...
有什么东西...
made me go there.
让我去那里
What the hell's going on here?
这里怎么回事
I had to stop the infestation before it destroyed all the crops.
我得趁害虫侵扰毁掉所有庄稼之前阻止它
"Infestation"?
"害虫侵扰"
Yes.
是的
Butterfly eggs... they're everywhere.
蝴蝶卵 到处都是
When these eggs hatch,
当这些卵孵化出来后
sometime in the next 12 hours, the caterpillars inside
也就是大约十二小时之后 里面的毛毛虫
will devour absolutely everything in sight.
就会见到什么吃掉什么
I thought they only ate milkweed.
它们不是只吃乳草属植物吗
Yeah. Typically they do, but I think the magnetism
一般情况下是这样 但我认为磁场
must have altered their eating pattern.
改变了它们的饮食规律
So, are we gonna lose the rest of this field?
这么说这些农田都得烧掉了
And all the surrounding fields.
还有周边的农田
When they've made their way through this one,
如果让它们穿过了一块农田
they'll move on and eat our entire food supply.
它们就会继续前进 吃掉我们所有的粮食
So, what do we do?
那我们该怎么做
We need to burn everything.
我们要把所有的东西都烧掉
From the frontage road to Langston's property line...
从临街道路一直到兰斯顿家地盘的边界
that's where the infestation stops...
那是还没受到感染的地方...
for now.
目前是这样
We'll save at least 50% of the wheat that way and...
这样的话我们至少能挽救一半的小麦...
hopefully we'll have enough to ration.
希望这些能够我们吃
This is a test.
这是一次考验
What makes you say that?
为什么会这么说
You were there... when I offered myself on the gallows.
我准备绞死自己的时候 你也在场
It was the first test of many.
这是众多考验的开始
I'm guessing the dome wants me to prove myself.
我想穹顶是想让我证明自己
What is he talking about?
他在说什么
Himself. As usual.
自言自语 像平时一样
Come on, you never picked up on his hero complex?
你难道不知道他的英雄情结吗
Inflated ego or not,
不管是不是自我膨胀
they listen to him, don't they?
大家都听他的 不是吗
Hey, Jim.
吉姆
Burning half our food supply...
烧掉我们一半的庄稼
doesn't sound like a solution to me.
我觉得这不是个办法
He's right.
他说得对
Most of these farmers have pesticide.
大多数农民都有农药
Can't we spray the fields with something?
我们朝农田里喷农药不行吗
We'll never be able to cover that much acreage
在卵孵化出来之前 我们来不及
before the eggs hatch.
喷洒这么大的区域
I think I might know something that'll work.
我可能有个管用的方法
Sam, we found the girl.
山姆 我们找到那个女孩了
Where was she?
她在哪
I looked everywhere.
我到处都找遍了
Hiding in the woods.
躲在树林里
I need to know if she said anything
我要知道她昨天离开之前
to you before she left yesterday.
有没有跟你说过什么
Nothing.
没有
What's wrong?
怎么了
A young woman named Angie
一个叫安琪的女孩
was murdered last night at the high school.
昨晚在学校被谋杀了
They found a woman's shoeprint...
他们发现了一个女人的脚印...
probably hers.
可能是她的
I seriously doubt that girl's a killer.
我很怀疑那女孩是凶手
That's what I want to believe, but maybe I'm too involved.
我也希望这样 但我们可能是当事者迷
I wouldn't second-guess my gut if I were you.
如果我是你的话 就不会怀疑自己的直觉
I got people telling me otherwise.
别人可不是这么说的
I know how you feel.
我知道你的感受
But there was someone...
曾经有个人...
I should have protected once.
我应该保护的人
And maybe if I'd listened to my gut...
可能如果我当时相信自己的直觉...
she'd still be here.
她现在就还会活着
Is this your sister?
你是说你妹妹吗
The one who took her life?
自杀的那个
All this time, I'd been blaming Big Jim,
这么久以来 我一直在责怪大个儿吉姆
but the truth is...
可事实是...
I could've done more.
我本应该做得更多
Big Jim's wife killed herself.
大个儿吉姆的妻子是自杀
Oh, God. You're...
天哪 你是..
Big Jim's brother-in-law.
大个儿吉姆的大舅子
How is it possible that everyone around me
为什么我身边的人
is trapped in Big Jim's orbit?
都跟大个儿吉姆有关系
Well, hang on a second.
等一下
No one hates Big Jim as much as I do.
没人像我这么恨大个儿吉姆
He wasn't good to Pauline and Junior,
他以前对波琳和小詹姆斯都不好
he was never there for them.
从来没陪着他们过
Sam, you're practically related to Big Jim.
山姆 你跟大个儿吉姆是亲戚
What happens when that starts to mean something again?
如果到时候你们又亲近了 那该怎么办
And what about my connection to you?
那我跟你的关系呢
And this girl?
还有这个女孩
I wasn't sure if I should show this to you.
我不知道应不应该给你看这个
I think there's something more to this girl.
我觉得她不是个普通的女孩
To how... we all fit together.
我们好像都有关系
My sister drew things.
这些是我妹妹画的
This looks like her.
看上去很像她
Pauline drew this?
这是波琳画的
20 years ago.
二十年前画的
Belonged to Chuck Thomson...
这是查克·汤姆森的...
the flight school pilot that crashed the day the dome fell.
飞行学校的飞行员 穹顶落下那天机毁人亡
Looks like it's been sitting around a while.
看上去这飞机在这停了很长时间了
Does it fly?
还能飞吗
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表