剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
You want more blood on your hands
你想放那个凶手走
by letting that murderer go?
让更多人因你受害吗
We both know that I didn't kill Dodee
咱俩都清楚我没有杀多蒂
or burn down that radio station.
也没烧毁广播站
So you want to tell him why you framed me?
你要告诉他为什么诬陷我吗
Is that true?
是这样吗
I was about to hang an innocent man?
我差点绞死一个无辜的人
That doesn't matter.
无所谓了
Linda is dead.
琳达死了
Who knows how much of this town's
谁知道这镇子被这个
been destroyed by this... magnetic pull?
磁引力摧毁了多少
We gotta make sure nobody else gets hurt.
我们得确保其他人的安全
Where the hell do you think you're going?
你♥他♥妈♥要去哪里
Where you going?
你要去哪
To find Julia.
去找茱莉亚
He was telling the truth, wasn't he?
他没撒谎 对吗
You killed Dodee.
你杀了多蒂
She was gonna spread lies about our family
她要散播有关我们家的谣言
that would tear this town apart.
会让这镇子分崩离析的
You're the one tearing Chester's Mill apart.
是你在让切斯特磨坊镇分崩离析
No, I'm the one with the guts to do what needs to be done!
不 我是有胆量去做必需之事的人
Someone has to make the hard choices!
总要有人做出艰难决定
You gonna do it?
由你来吗
Linda just did!
琳达刚做了
Who's next, Dad?
接着死的会是谁 爸
Maybe it's you.
也许是你
There you go.
好了
You know, a lot of people in town
镇上很多人
could use someone with your skills.
需要你这么高超的医术
I'm not too sure they'd be happy to see me.
我可不确定他们愿意见到我
After all this,
这一切发生之后
whatever happened in the past...
以前的事
it doesn't matter anymore.
都已经无所谓了
Some things are kind of hard to leave behind.
有些事很难被忘记
Is that why you're...
所以你才...
holed up here?
躲在这里吗
All by yourself?
独自一人
Some things you never get over.
有些事就是没法翻篇
Like my sister taking her life nine years ago.
比如我妹妹九年前自杀的事
Can I help you with something?
你有何贵干
Look, I-I'm sorry about your car, all right?
我很抱歉砸了你的车
This is an emergency.
这是紧急情况
Hey, wait.
慢着
You're him, aren't you?
就是你 对吧
You're that murderer.
你就是那个杀人犯
I'm not a murderer.
我不是杀人犯
Besides, this town's got bigger problems.
再说了 这小镇还有更大的问题
The groans are coming more quickly.
呻♥吟♥声越来越快了
Are you timing these things?
你还给这东西计时吗
They are getting stronger,
声音越来越强
like a... a... pregnant woman's contractions.
就好像 产妇的宫缩
Only instead of giving life,
但它不是产出生命
people could die if they don't wake up.
人们要是不醒就可能会死
You sound awful confident about that.
你好像非常确定
I've been studying the dome since it came down.
穹顶降下后我一直在研究它
I think it can manipulate electromagnetic fields
我认为它可以操控电磁场
and they're interfering with some people's brainwaves.
而这些电磁场正在干扰人们的脑波
What are you, a nuclear physicist?
你是核物理学家吗
Nothing so glamorous.
没那么厉害
I'm a high school science teacher.
我是中学科学老师
Rebecca Pine.
丽贝卡·佩恩
Dale Barbara.
戴尔·芭芭拉
If the pulses can do this here,
如果脉冲在这里威力都这么大
no telling what it's doing to people who live by the dome.
那么住在穹顶附近的人就难说了
Joe McAlister.
乔·麦卡利斯特
Oh, my God, my mom's in there.
天呐 我妈妈还在屋里
Mom... Whoa! Whoa, watch out.
妈 当心
She hit her head.
她摔到头了
Get down!
趴下
Let's get her up. Ready?
我们抬她起来 准备好了吗
Whoa, look out!
小心
Hurry.
快点
That door.
那扇门
What do we do?
我们怎么办
Get the table. Okay.
搬桌子 好
Look out.
小心
Watch her arm. Just get it, get it, just...
当心她的胳膊 搬过来
What is happening?
发生了什么
It's pulling all the nails out.
钉子被吸出来了
Get it out!
拨出来
Get the nail out of my hand!
把我手上的钉子拔♥出♥来♥
Wait a sec...!
等等
I think the dome is pulling it through my hand.
穹顶要让钉子穿透我的手了
Here. Oh, my God. Here. Here.
来 天呐 来
Joe!
乔
In here!
在里面
Help him. Help him. Come on, hold that.
帮帮他 快点 按住
Pull it down, pull it down, Norrie, help.
拉倒它 诺莉 帮帮忙
Stove, stove!
炉子
Two, three!
二 三
Watch out!
小心
Come on, go! Get out of here, move!
快走 离开这里 快
Let's go. Let's go. Go.
我们走 走吧
Come on!
快点
Come on!
快点
Hold-hold-hold on.
等等
Joe, go!
乔 快走
Ready, go.
好了吗 走
Go!
快走
Right here. Right here. Right here.
放这里
Big Jim...
大个儿吉姆
Looks like it's just you and me now.
看起来只剩下我们俩了
I've been under a lot of stress lately...
我最近压力太大了
A lot of stress;
压力太大
that-that-that's all this is, it's just...
所以才会这样
it's a hallucination brought on by stress,
这只是压力造成的幻觉
just...
仅此而已
What's happening out there is your fault.
外面发生的事都是你的错
Only, it's the townspeople who are paying.
只不过付出代价的是全镇居民
Why wouldn't I have hallucinations?
我当然会出现幻觉了
I've been carrying this whole town on my shoulders
自从穹顶落下后 我就肩负着
ever since Dome Day.
全镇的安危
The dome is ripping Chester's Mill apart!
穹顶正在撕毁切斯特磨坊镇
See you, sweetheart.
再见 甜心
Go back to the Twilight Zone.
回你的阴阳界去吧
I got work to do.
我还有事要做
Damn it.
可恶
You did this.
这是你干的
You.
你
And I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去
You're not Dodee.
你不是多蒂
You're not Dodee--
你不是多蒂
you're something else.
你是别的东西
Junior said the dome talked to him.
小詹姆斯说穹顶与他对话过
Showed him things.
让他看到了一些东西
He warned you about this.
他警告过你
Should have listened.
你应该听他的话
We have to get my mom to a doctor.
我们必须带我妈去看医生
Why isn't she waking up?
她为什么还不醒
Half the town is like this.
半个镇子的人都这样
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表