剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
Come on!
使劲
Come on!
加油
Barbie? Can you hear me?
芭比 你能听到吗
Sam?
山姆
Maybe they moved on.
也许他们往深处走了
How many different ways do you know to kill someone?
你知道多少种杀人方法
It's how I apply it that counts.
实践才是硬道理
Can you not blow us up
在救他们出来之前
before we save them?
能先别把我们自己炸飞吗
Yeah, I'm trying.
我正在努力
What are you doing teaching high school?
你在高中都教些什么
You mean how'd I screw up my life?
你是想问我是怎么搞砸自己的人生的
That's not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
I was headed to Cornell
在我来切斯特磨坊镇前
before I came to Chester's Mill.
我本打算去康奈尔大学念书
Why the change?
为什么改变主意了
My dad got sick.
我爸爸病了
I had to take care of him before he died.
在他去世之前我得照顾他
Can't be all that different from your story.
你的故事估计跟我也差不多
You were a journalist, right?
你原来是名记者 对吧
Was Chester's Mill your dream job?
来切斯特磨坊镇是你梦想中的工作吗
No, it wasn't. See?
不 不是 我说吧
Neither of us wanted to be here.
我们两个都不想来这儿
But we are.
但我们现在却在这儿
It's not fate.
这不是命运
We made choices and we ended up here.
我们做了选择 然后来到了这里
Maybe I could've helped a lot more people
如果我没照顾我爸爸的话
if I hadn't helped my dad.
也许我能帮助更多的人
But that wasn't gonna happen.
但往事不可逆
So, you and me are stuck doing this.
所以我们就得做这事
Why'd you work with Jim?
你为什么要和吉姆合作
Because I thought his heart was in the right place.
因为我觉得他的心眼还是很好的
I was wrong about that.
我搞错了
I don't think I'm wrong about you.
我觉得我没看错你
Careful.
小心点
The dust cleared out.
灰尘消散了
Yeah. So, what now?
是啊 现在该怎么办
It's been hours.
已经过去了几个小时
The egg knows we're here.
那颗蛋知道我们在这
I can feel it.
我能感受到
It's like it's waiting.
它好像是在等着
All I know, this egg isn't showing itself.
我只知道这颗蛋不肯现身
Even with all of us here.
就算我们都在
Maybe we have to do something together.
也许我们要一起做一件事
Like what?
什么事
Like when Angie was here,
比如安琪还在的时候
and we all touched the mini-dome?
我们一起触碰了迷你穹顶
Melanie was one of the original four hands.
梅兰妮是最初的四只手之一
Maybe she still counts.
也许她还算数
So Angie's replaceable?!
所以安琪是可以取代的吗
No one's replacing your sister.
没人要取代你姐姐
But Norrie's right.
但诺莉说得对
I don't hear any other ideas.
反正也没别的主意了
It's working!
起作用了
So, why's Melanie back now?
为什么现在梅兰妮回来了
To haunt me?
来吓唬我吗
To bring everyone more pain?
带给大家更多痛苦吗
It's not all pain under this thing.
穹顶之下不都是痛苦
The hell it's not.
就是
Every day is a new nightmare.
每天就是新的噩梦
Dome's a slow execution for everyone in here.
穹顶是一种缓慢的死刑
You of all people should know that.
你最应该清楚
Yeah, but I deal with it.
是啊 但我会面对
You look for what makes...
你寻找让...
what makes going on worth it.
让继续生活下去值得的东西
Take Julia.
比如说茱莉亚
Being with her, that's...
跟她在一起...
it's a chance for me to be good.
那是让我改邪归正的机会
The dome scares me, too, but...
穹顶也让我害怕 但是
...it's not all pain.
不全是痛苦
Sometimes I see Melanie's face in the dark...
有时候我会看见梅兰妮的脸出现在黑暗中
with the blood starting to pour out.
开始流血不止
If I could change one thing in my life,
如果我能改变生命中的一件事
that'd be it.
那就是那件
Yeah, I know how you feel.
我知道你的感受
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Who'd you kill?
你杀了谁
A lot of people.
很多人
Given the way things are going...
鉴于目前的形势
...I know it's gonna happen again.
我知道我会再次杀人
I mean, I don't want that, but...
我不想那样做 但是...
Sometimes you see their faces...
有时候你看见他们的脸
...you wonder...
你开始想
Are they gonna be waiting for you on the other side?
他们会在另一边等你吗
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
The other day, I found her waiting for me on this side.
那天 我发现她在这边等我
What the hell can I say to her?
我能对她说什么
We get out of here,
我们离开这里
maybe you can give it a try.
也许你可以试试
I know Melanie just wants answers more than anything.
我知道梅兰妮最想知道答案
As far as what happened between you two
至于25年前你们之前
25 years ago, you know, that's between you and her.
发生的事 那是你们的事
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks for not letting me fall.
谢谢你没让我摔下去
Hey, those aren't from rocks.
那不是岩石造成的
Where'd you get those scratches, Sam?
那些抓伤是怎么来的 山姆
Put that there.
把这个放在那边
And this one will fit right here.
这个刚好能放进这里
And I connect the fuse.
我来连接导火线
Thank God for the department of roads and repair.
感谢道路维修部门
You praying?
你在祈祷吗
No. But I hope to God this works.
不 但我很希望这能管用
Barbie!
芭比
Sam! If you can hear me,
山姆 如果你们能听到
get way, way back!
尽可能后退
Okay. Let's do this.
我们开始吧
Back to the entrance, right.
回到入口处
Okay.
好
Those are defensive wounds.
那些是防卫伤口
From fingernails.
指甲抓的
You're kidding, right?
你开玩笑呢 对吧
Angie was a fighter.
安琪是个斗士
She got a piece of whoever tried to kill her.
她留下了一点凶手的战利品
The skin under her fingernails showed that. Barbie...
她指甲下的皮肤证明了这一点 芭比
You killed her, Sam.
你杀了她 山姆
Not Lyle. You.
不是莱尔 而是你
And everything that you've done
而你做的一切
has been to put the blame back on to him.
都把责任推到他身上去
The guy's a maniac!
他是个疯子
You saw what he did to Rebecca!
你看见他对丽贝卡做的事了
And he attacked my nephew!
他还攻击了我侄子
You killed a 19-year-old girl that your nephew loved!
你杀了你侄子爱过的一个19岁的姑娘
I had to!
我必须如此
Everything Pauline put in her journal has come true.
波琳写进日记里的一切都成真了
It says in here that if those four kids die,
上面写着如果那四个小孩死了
the dome comes down!
穹顶就会落下
It's a sacrifice I have to make to save everyone!
我必须做出这个牺牲 来拯救大伙儿
You would even kill Junior?
你甚至愿意杀了小詹姆斯
At some point I'll have to!
到了某个时刻 我必须如此
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表