剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
It'd better.
最好能飞
It's our only chance.
这是我们唯一的机会
Do I need to mention that no one's
我想提醒你一下
tried to navigate the dome from the air yet?
没人能够从空中分辨穹顶的位置
You're not gonna be able to see anything...
你看不到任何迹象...
I've flown this area plenty of times.
我在这片区域飞过很多次
You?
你
You live in a town long enough,
如果你在一个地方待得久了
you wear just about every hat.
你就什么都干过了
Took lessons for Search and Rescue.
我上了搜索营救课
Okay, seriously... Jim,
说真的 吉姆
I-I-I've flown hundreds of missions...
我在很多危险的地方
in some pretty tough places.
执行过很多飞行任务
This plague was sent as a test for me, Barbie.
这场灾害是对我的考验 芭比
If I can't figure my own way out of this,
如果我无法解决这件事
I don't deserve to lead this town.
就没有资格领导这个镇子
I didn't want her to be alone.
我不想让她一个人
I understand.
我理解
What's he doing here?
他来干什么
Sam's one of the only people
镇子上只剩山姆一个人
left in town with any real medical training.
受过医疗训练了
I don't want anybody touching Angie.
我不想让别人碰安琪
We have to examine the body for evidence,
我们必须检查她的身体搜集证据
so we can find whoever did this.
这样才能找到凶手
Can you give us a sec?
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Yeah.
好的
I'll go check on the girl.
我去看下那个女孩
Look, I know I haven't been there for you.
我知道我没有陪在你身边
I'm here now.
现在我来了
Family's gonna be more important in these days ahead.
往后的日子家人会更加重要
I'm sorry if family doesn't mean much to me.
不好意思 家人对我没什么意义
I know it's been hard...
自从你妈妈去世后
since you lost your mom.
我知道你过得不容易
And I wish you could've...
我希望你能够...
known her like I did.
像我一样了解她
She wasn't always the confused woman you knew.
她并不是你认为的糊涂女人
Do you ever see her?
你见过她吗
Like in a dream? Yeah.
在梦里吗 是的
I did...
昨天
yesterday. Only, it felt so... real.
我梦到了 只不过感觉很真实
Probably the magnetic stuff
或许是穹顶的磁场
from the dome playing with your head.
影响了你的大脑
It messed me up.
让我很混乱
That's why I got drunk last night and blacked out.
所以昨晚我喝醉了 昏了过去
I wasn't there for Angie.
我没有陪在安琪身边
Never gets easier.
失去亲人
Losing people.
总是让人伤心
But you got to find a better way of dealing with it than I did.
但是你得想办法面对 不能像我那样
I've been there, Junior,I know how you feel.
我也经历过 小詹姆斯 我知道你的感受
Is it possible to love someone so much that you'd hurt them?
有没有可能因为太爱某人 反而却会伤害她
Love can make you do crazy things.
爱会让你做出疯狂的举动
But you'd never do anything violent
但是你绝不会对你爱的人
to the person you loved, would you?
实施暴♥力♥ 对吗
I don't remember anything from last night,
昨晚的事情我什么都记不起来了
but there's no way I'd hurt Angie like that;
但是我绝不可能像那样伤害安琪
she finally trusted me again.
她都重新开始信任我了
You have any idea who'd do this to her?
你知道谁是凶手吗
Of course.
当然
My father.
我父亲
Rebecca.
丽贝卡
Listen...
听着
we only got one shot at this, okay?
我们只有一次机会 好吗
And we can't afford to risk it
我们冒不起这个险
just because someone wants to fuel their image.
就因为他想塑造形象
So do me a favor...
所以请你
help me out.
帮帮我
Okay.
好吧
Um, I think we should let Dale go up.
我觉得还是让戴尔去吧
I can handle this.
我能行的
I know, but it's dangerous,
我知道 但是太危险了
and Barbie is more experienced.
芭比更有经验
Jim...
吉姆
the town's looking to you right now, okay?
整座镇子都指望着你呢
They need a leader,
大家需要领导人
not a martyr.
而不是烈士
If anything happens up there and you...
如果你在天上发生了什么事...
It won't.
不会的
So, what do we got?
现在什么情况
Um, Langston's fields haven't been infected yet,
兰斯顿农场还没有遭到侵害
so if we contain the spraying to this quadrant...
所以如果载着喷♥剂♥飞往这里...
Phil. Joe.
菲尔 乔
Real sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
We know who did it.
我们知道谁是凶手了
It was the girl we saw in the woods.
就是我们在树林里发现的那个女孩
I understand you're desperate for some answers,
我理解你们急切想要找到凶手
but just give us a little time.
可是请给我们一点时间
We heard you found a footprint.
听说你们发现了脚印
So, we took her shoe from the house while she was resting.
所以我们趁她休息的时候拿走了她的鞋子
Just see if it's a match.
来看看是不是匹配
I hope you're happy.
这下你高兴了
Whole town's come out to see your stunts.
镇子上的人都出来看你玩特技了
Well, how about you just let me know which way to turn
把这些东西撒到庄稼上后
after I drop this stuff over the crops?
我该往哪飞
Veer a sharp left over Hansen's fields.
在汉森农场上空向左急转
And three silos come up on you fast
在你从树林中间上升后
after you rise over that break of trees.
你会很快看到三个仓库
All right, let's do this.
好的 开始吧
He's getting too close to the dome.
他离穹顶太近了
Phil, what are you doing?
菲尔 你要干什么
Doesn't concern you, Julia. Like hell!
与你无关 茱莉亚 才怪
The neighbors said you dragged her off in a squad car.
邻居们说你把她押进了警车
You can't do this.
你不能这么做
I am holding her for questioning.
我要把她羁押待审
On what grounds?!
凭什么
We matched her shoeprint to the one at the school.
她鞋印和学校的那个是匹配的
Look, I know she was there...
我知道她当时在那
but a shoeprint doesn't prove any more than that
但一个鞋印也只能证明她在那
and definitely not that she's the murderer.
更不能证明她就是凶手
You knew she'd been at the crime scene?
你早知道她在犯罪现场吗
How?
怎么知道的
She confided in me.
她告诉我的
When were you gonna tell the police?!
那你准备什么时候告诉警方
She says that she saw a man do it.
她看见是一个男人动的手
You have to keep looking.
你得继续调查
You're lucky I'm not bringing you in for harboring a suspect.
我不抓你窝藏嫌犯就算好的了
Please, Julia, he'll find me in here!
求你了 茱莉亚 他会发现我在这的
I'll get you out.
我会救你出来
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I think my dad killed Angie.
我觉得是我爸杀了安琪
I just need to find something that'll prove it.
我要找到能定罪的证据
It wasn't him, Junior.
不是他 小詹姆斯
What if he had a reason to do it?
如果他有理由做呢
What if he knew Angie wanted him dead?
如果他知道安琪想要他的命呢
It was the girl we saw in the woods.
是我们在树林里见到的女孩
They found a bloody shoeprint at the school.
他们在学校找到了血脚印
Where is she now?
她现在在哪
Phil took her to jail.
菲尔把她关起来了
Okay.
好吧
She deserves what Angie got.
她该经历和安琪一样的遭遇
Don't you want that?
难道你不想吗
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表