剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
I'm sorry I didn't come forward.
对不起 我没有主动站出来
I was just scared someone would steal it from me.
我只是害怕有人会偷走食物
But I trust you.
但我信任你
You should use it.
你该使用
We'll use it together.
我们一起用
Uncle Sam?
山姆舅舅
My mom painted that when I was in the second grade.
我上二年级时 我妈妈画了那幅画
I brought it in for show-and-tell.
我拿这幅画进行展示和讲述
I'm guessing you've never seen this before.
我猜你从来没看过这个吧
Oh, my God.
天啊
The obelisk.
方尖塔
I saw this in a dream I had.
我有次做梦梦见过
My mom was there, too.
我妈妈也在场
1821.
That's the number of the locker at school
那是安琪被杀之处的
where Angie got killed.
学校储物柜编号♥
It's also in your mother's journal, on the last page.
你妈妈日记的最后一页也写了
I had no idea what it meant.
我完全不知道这是什么意思
Lyle saw something in the journal before he ran off.
莱尔逃跑前在日记里看到了什么
Maybe he went back to the locker.
也许他又去储物柜那边了
Why would he go there?
他为什么会去那里
I don't know, but it obviously means something to him.
我不知道 但这显然对他来说有意义
Maybe we haven't found Lyle 'cause we haven't checked there.
也许我们没找到莱尔 是因为我们还没去查看那里
This is amazing.
这太棒了
It's like Thanksgiving in July.
简直就像七月的感恩节
It's all Julia.
全靠茱莉亚
Where'd you get the food?
你从哪里弄来的食物
Trade secret.
行业秘密
But make sure to thank Andrea
但一定要记得感谢安德莉亚
for hosting such a lovely event.
举办了这么一场盛会
One nice meal doesn't prove anything.
一顿好吃的不能证明什么
You're no Big Jim.
你不是大个儿吉姆
Well... I'll let him decide that.
我让他来决定吧
What the hell are we doing here?
我们在这里干什么呢
Oh, just wait and see.
等着瞧吧
Folks, I, uh, said this morning
各位 我今早说了
that I thought it was time for us Millers
我觉得我们镇民们
to focus on our future.
该着眼未来了
But I don't think we can do that until we let go of the past.
但我觉得只有放下过去才能做到那点
Even the actions of those who have wronged us.
就算是那些做过错事的人的行为
What Big Jim and Rebecca tried to do yesterday
大个儿吉姆和丽贝卡昨天想做的事
is inexcusable...
没有借口
...but it's not unforgivable.
但并非不可原谅
Now, we can stay angry,
我们可以继续保持愤怒
tear each other apart, or...
跟对方战斗到底 或者
we can rise above,
我们可以超越
and-and work together,
然后合作
and ensure our survival under this dome.
保证我们在穹顶之下生存下去
I admit...
我承认
I've made some mistakes...
我犯过一些错
but all of them in service of this town.
但那都是为了这座小镇
And I really appreciate Julia
我真的感谢茱莉亚
giving me the chance to...
给我机会来
to make amends.
赎罪
And you all should know...
你们都应该知道
...I think she's done a hell of a job running Chester's Mill.
我觉得她管理切斯特磨坊镇管理得很好
Enjoy yourself. Enjoy yourself, folks.
好好享受吧 各位
Enjoy the food.
享受食物吧
You know, I don't understand you.
我搞不懂你
You keep saying you're on my side,
你一直说你站在我这边
but it sure as hell seems like you've turned on me.
但你肯定对我心怀不满
I just think, maybe...
我只是想着 也许
we should give Julia a chance.
我们该给茱莉亚一个机会
Maybe benevolence isn't such a bad quality in a leader.
也许领导能仁慈点儿挺好的
Or it's the thing that's gonna get us all killed.
还是说仁慈会害死我们
Look what you did.
瞧瞧你做的事
Yeah, it wouldn't have happened without you.
如果没有你的帮助 我做不成
Oh, I don't know about that.
我可说不好
Have you... you found your sheriff yet?
你找到了你的警长吗
Why, you have someone in mind?
怎么 你有人选吗
I might.
也许吧
I'm sorry about earlier.
之前的事我很抱歉
You kissed her, Joe.
你吻了她 乔
Yeah, but...
是啊 但是...
she's not who I love.
她不是我爱的人
You are.
你才是
That's your go-to...
你当着我的面
after you've macked on another chick in front of my face?
和另一个妞儿乱搞 这就是你的借口吗
Try it on her.
在她身上试试吧
She's dumb enough to fall for it.
她够蠢 会上当的
Julia... I'm impressed.
茱莉亚 我很佩服
Especially with what you did for Jim and me.
特别是你对吉姆和我做的事
I did what was best for the town.
我做的是对小镇有益处的事
I just wanted to say thank you.
我只是想道谢
Julia, we've got a quick question back here.
茱莉亚 我们有点问题
Joe says you're really, really smart.
乔说你真的很聪明
Like a scientist.
像科学家一样
Thank you.
谢谢
I have something I want you to figure out.
我有个东西想让你搞明白
About me.
关于我的
Junior? What are you doing?
小詹姆斯 你在干嘛
This is where Angie died.
安琪就是死在了这里
It meant something to the killer.
这里对凶手有意义
Looks like the whole thing's been kicked in.
看来这玩意儿被踢坏了
Give me your flashlight.
把你的手电筒给我
It's big enough for a man.
这足够让一个男人进去
Do you think this is where Lyle disappeared to?
你觉得莱尔就是消失在这里了吗
It's a tunnel.
这是个隧♥道♥
Yeah, but to where?
是啊 但是通向哪里呢
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表