剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
the Feds throw punks who commit corporate espionage.
联调局给商业间谍提供的大牢
Yes, sir.
明白了 先生
Should we meet back at the office?
我们在办公室会面吗
My computer has a remote interface.
我的电脑有远程登录界面
Do it from here. Now.
就在这里做 马上
How long do we have to do this for?
我们还要这样做多久
There's not even a signal.
连个信♥号♥♥都没有
Just these old e-mails.
只有以前的旧邮件
As long as Julia wants us to.
茱莉亚不让我们停就不能停
What if something bad's happened to Barbie?
万一芭比出了什么事呢
Joe, don't say that.
乔 别这么说
I mean, maybe we should jump.
我是说 也许我们应该跳下去
After all, he got out.
他毕竟逃出去了
And last night he said it's not safe out there.
但他昨晚说外面不安全
Do we just stay here forever, then?
那我们就在里面待一辈子吗
At some point, "not safe" out there
在某种程度上 在外面不安全
might be better than "not safe" in here.
可能要好过在里面不安全
Anything? Not yet.
有什么发现吗 没有
Look.
快看
"Hounds of Diana."
"戴安娜的猎犬"
Someone with that weird name posted on my Twitter.
叫那个怪名字的人以前回过我的推特
Open that e-mail.
看看那封邮件
H-hey, we just got a new e-mail.
我们刚收到封新邮件
It's strange.
好奇怪
Before, when the Wi-Fi signal was live,
以前有无线网络信♥号♥♥的时候
a few e-mails came through.
收到过几封邮件
Makes me think whoever's sending this is controlling the signal.
我觉得是发这封邮件的人控制着无线信♥号♥♥
Open it.
打开它
No text.
没有文字
It's just a video link.
只有个视频地址
For you, from Aktaion Energy.
是给你的 阿克泰昂能源发来的
Julia.
茱莉亚
My name's Don Barbara.
我叫唐·芭芭拉
I'm Dale's father.
是戴尔的父亲
I think you know him as "Barbie."
我想你知道的是他叫"芭比"
That voice...
那个声音
I'm sure you're concerned about him.
我相信你一定很担心他
I know that voice.
我认得那个声音
He's currently in custody
他现在正被拘留
and, true to his nature,
而且他天性使然
he's not cooperating.
一直拒绝合作
Now, I don't mean to be curt,
现在 我并不想这么唐突
but we don't have much time.
但我们没多少时间了
The people who are holding him...
关押着他的那些人
they want the power source
他们想要你们发现的
that you've discovered.
那个能量源
I understand you call it "The egg"?
我听说你们叫它"蛋"
They want to study it, understand it.
他们想要研究它 弄明白它的机制
It might even hold a key
它可能还是
to getting all of you out from under there.
救你们所有人出来的关键
It's the only thing I know I can trade for Dale's release.
这是唯一我所知的能换回戴尔自♥由♥的砝码
If you don't, I...
如果你不给他们
I don't know what they may do to him.
我不知道他们会对他做什么
So please,
所以求你了
hurry.
请尽快
It's an unfortunate way to meet the woman
我并不想以这种方式来见到
who means so much to my son.
对我儿子如此重要的女人
Julia.
茱莉亚
Julia!
茱莉亚
Yeah?
怎么了
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么做
So...
那...
how about we pick things up
我们继续刚才
where we left off?
没完成的事吧
And daddy's not here to protect you anymore.
你老爹也不会再来保护你了
It's not really a fair fight.
这么打不公平
Yeah.
没错
Those are overrated.
你高估我们了
So...
现在
you're gonna get Ms. Shumway
你要让沙姆韦女士
to deliver the egg to us.
把那颗蛋交给我们
Yeah.
好的
Just as long...
只要...
Can't hear you, Barbara.
听不清你说的话 芭芭拉
as you
只要你
kiss my ass.
去死吧
When were you gonna tell me?
你打算什么时候告诉我
I've never liked fishing, Jim.
我不喜欢被试探 吉姆
About Barbie.
关于芭比的事
What about Barbie?
芭比什么事
I saw him last night, outside the dome.
我昨晚看到他了 在穹顶外面
Barbie's alive?
芭比还活着
You telling me Julia didn't tell you?
你是说茱莉亚没告诉你吗
As closely as you've been working together lately? Jim...
你们俩最近不是合作无间吗 吉姆
I had no idea.
我真不知道
So she lied to you, too?
这么说她也骗了你
No.
不
If there was a way out,
如果有能出去的办法
Julia wouldn't keep it from the town.
茱莉亚不会瞒着镇上的人的
She would to save Barbie.
为了救芭比她会的
The guards caught him and dragged him off.
警卫抓了他 把他带走了
Someone out there is playing hardball to get this egg.
穹顶外的某人为了拿到那颗蛋不择手段
What egg?
什么蛋
You really are in the dark here, aren't you?
你还真被蒙在鼓里 是吧
It's some kind of energy source.
那是个类似能量源的东西
The kids say it, it generates the dome.
孩子们说 是它给穹顶提供能量
They've been protecting it with Julia.
他们一直和茱莉亚一起保护着它
I thought you could locate this thing, you know?
我觉得你能找到这东西在哪
Build a...
造个
egg detector or something, you know?
探测蛋的什么东西
As a scientist.
就像科学家那样
Figure it out.
想想办法
I think there's a way to find it
我觉得有个更好的办法
that's more reliable than copper wire and duct tape.
比电线和胶带要可靠得多
Joe.
乔
No. No, no.
不 不行
No, he's part of the problem.
他是跟他们一伙的
Well, he trusts me.
他信任我
I can poke around.
我可以试探一下
He might let us in on their secret.
他或许会告诉我们他们的秘密
All right, go ahead.
好吧 去办吧
See if you can get him to show you where this thing is.
看看他会不会告诉你那东西在哪
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Did you lose the guy? Yeah, I guess.
你把那人甩开了吗 我想是的
I mean, for now.
暂时是吧
That red door lead anywhere?
那扇红门通向什么地方吗
The playground may be the way in,
游乐场可能是过来的路
it is not the way out.
但不是过去的路
Pauline, what are you doing?
波琳 你在干什么
It's starting, Lyle.
开始了 莱尔
This is how my visions start.
我头脑中的那些画面就是这么开始的
In mud?
从泥巴里
Cloud shapes...
天上的云彩
I see symbols everywhere I turn, anything.
无论我走到哪里 都会看到不同的符号♥
And now it's in the form of a spiral.
现在又成了螺旋形
What's that mean? I don't know.
这是什么意思 我不知道
Maybe something bad about going to Chester's Mill.
可能切斯特磨坊镇要发生什么不好的事了
I thought that was your idea.
不是你说想要进去的吗
I'm not saying we shouldn't go.
我不是说我们不应该去
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表