剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
I hear you right, Greg?
我没听错吧 格雷格
You throwing your lot in with the guy
你要跟那个试图用病毒
who tried to murder everyone with that virus of his?
杀死所有人的家伙站在一边吗
Jim wasn't caught with no virus.
吉姆才没有用什么病毒
It was a set-up, all right,
这是陷害
so she can take over and put him on trial. Get off!
这样她就能掌权 让他受审 别碰我
That's enough. Hey,
够了
just back off.
退后
This trial of yours?
你的审判
It better reach the right verdict.
最好做出正确的裁决
Did you find Lyle?
你找到莱尔了吗
Not yet.
还没有
Junior and I spent all night combing the town for him,
小詹姆斯和我整夜都在镇里找他
but no sign of him.
但一无所获
I should be out there looking for him.
我应该出去找他
This place is a powder keg.
这里是个火♥药♥桶
No, I want the three of you to lie low today.
不 我要你们三个今天低调行事
This trial has to happen soon.
审判必须快点开始
I'm planning on reading the charges
我打算在镇民大会上
against Jim and Rebecca at the town meeting.
宣读吉姆和丽贝卡的罪名
They'll need representation, too.
他们还需要代理律师
Which is where you come in, I hope?
希望你能帮忙
Mom as Big Jim's lawyer?
老妈当大个儿吉姆的律师
He's so totally guilty.
他绝对要被判有罪了
Everyone deserves a fair trial.
所有人都应得到公正的审判
Well, I guess I'll go,
我猜我应该去
uh, escort my new clients to the town hall.
陪我的新客户去市政厅了
I'll see you there, Julia.
那里见 茱莉亚
Thank you, Carolyn.
谢谢 卡罗琳
I filled Julia in
我告诉了茱莉亚
on everything that we found out about Melanie,
我们发现的关于梅兰妮的所有事
but only Julia.
但是只有茱莉亚知道
I'm really sorry that I wasn't there with you yesterday, Melanie.
我很抱歉昨天没有和你在一起 梅兰妮
I know who I am now,
我现在知道自己是谁了
but why am I back?
但我为什么会回来
I don't know, but there is a reason.
我不知道 但一定有原因
I promise I'll find out what it is.
我保证我会查出来
Sam will be at the town hall.
山姆会去市政厅
Barbie and I will talk to him.
芭比和我会跟他谈谈
All right, but he's right.
好吗 但是他说得对
You kids stay. Okay?
你们留下 好吗
Let us get some answers first.
让我们先问出答案
I just found out I died.
我刚发现我死了
I can't just sit around and do nothing.
我不能坐在这里袖手旁观
Come on, I know where to go.
来吧 我知道该去哪里
Anybody out there?
有人吗
Okay, enough, Jim. I've got a headache.
够了 吉姆 我头疼
Oh, you got a headache, huh?
你头疼是吗
I'm just about starving in here.
我快要在这里饿死了
Come on. It's only been one night.
拜托 只过了一晚
Julia promised a trial.
茱莉亚保证会有审判
She'll come for us, okay?
她会来找我们的
Yeah, she'll come for us, all right.
对 她当然会来
Then what?
然后呢
She gonna hang us?
她要绞死我们吗
We were just trying to keep everyone from starving to death.
我们只是不想让大家饿死
Now everyone thinks I'm some sort of serial killer,
现在所有人都以为我是连环杀手
and it's all your fault.
这都是你的错
You convinced me that your plan's the right thing to do.
你说服我该进行你的计划
And then you... then you tricked me into not being able to do it.
然后你骗了我 让我没做成
I told you,
我告诉你了
the virus was stronger than I thought.
病毒比我想象的更强大
If the evidence changes, your thinking has to change.
如果情况改变 你也必须改变思维
It's called science.
这叫科学
I don't care what you call it.
我不在乎你怎么叫
Now everybody's out there for our blood.
现在人人都想让我们见血
Thanks, everyone, for joining me today.
感谢大家今天前来
I know it's been a rough week,
我知道这周很不好过
but I think it's time for us to focus on our future.
但我觉得是时候展望未来了
Where's that piece of crap-- Big Jim?
大个儿吉姆那个混♥蛋♥呢
He and Rebecca Pine will be arraigned
他和丽贝卡·佩恩将被提审
and tried in front of a jury.
并在陪审团面前审判
The process will be fair and impartial.
过程公平公正
First, though, I'd like to talk to you about the food situation.
首先我想谈谈食物情况
Supplies are running low.
储粮不足了
But there's no need to panic.
但是不必恐慌
We can get through this by coming together.
我们可以一起克服难关
Which is why I'm initiating a voluntary food share program.
所以我将发起自愿捐献食物行动
People can bring whatever they have
大家可以将自己的食物
to the Chester's Mill fire station.
拿到切斯特磨坊镇消防站
Volunteers will oversee distribution,
志愿者将监督分配
insuring no one goes hungry.
确保人人得食
You want me to give up my family's food? That's crazy!
你想让我放弃家人的食物吗 这太疯狂了
Participation is completely voluntary.
参与完全自愿
But pooling our resources
但是聚合资源
is the best way to insure everyone gets fed.
是保证每个人都吃上饭的最好方法
There's the son of a bitch!
那个混♥蛋♥来了
Why'd you try to kill us all, Jim?
你为什么要杀我们 吉姆
Everything I did, I did for this town.
我做的一切 都是为了小镇
I love Chester's Mill,
我爱切斯特磨坊镇
and I'll prove that I'm innocent of these charges.
我会证明自己的清白
Good luck, honey.
祝你好运 亲爱的
Today, we arraign Jim Rennie and Rebecca Pine
今天 我们在此审讯吉姆·雷尼和丽贝卡·佩恩
on the following charges. It's all lies!
主要罪名有以下几项 都是谎言
You deserve to be on trial, not him!
你才该接受审讯 不是他
Yeah! Yeah!
对 对
Wait a minute. Jim, Tell us what you did.
等一下 吉姆 告诉我们你干了什么
Folks, calm down and let her speak.
大家先冷静 听她说完
Calm down! Back up. Let her speak.
大家冷静 退后 先让她说
Phil, you got to get them out of here!
菲尔 你得先把他们带走
Big Jim, Rebecca, let's go.
大个儿吉姆 丽贝卡 我们走
Gun!
有枪
He's dead.
他死了
I just can't believe Pauline's still alive.
我不敢相信波琳竟然还活着
Why would she let us believe that she was dead for so long,
为什么她要让我们以为她去世这么久了
even if she was protecting us? You were a kid.
即使她是想保护我们 你当时还小
Maybe you needed protecting. I didn't.
可能你需要保护 但我不需要
When Pauline started ranting about some dome,
波琳开始说什么穹顶的事时
I stopped believing in her.
我就不相信她了
It crushed her.
这让她崩溃了
But what kind of person
但到底是什么人
lets her brother and her son spend a decade mourning,
才会让自己的哥哥和儿子为她哀痛了十年
while she sends postcards to her insane ex-boyfriend?
而自己却在那儿给疯子前男友寄明信片
And not warning us about the people who were really gonna die,
还不提醒我们真正要死去的人是谁
like Angie.
比如安琪
If I could just get to her,
如果我能联♥系♥上她
things would be different.
事情肯定不会到这个地步
She'd tell me if I was doing the right thing.
她肯定会告诉我所做之事是否正确
When I lost Mom,
我失去妈妈时
it was the worst pain ever.
感觉那是最痛苦的事了
Until Angie.
直到后来又失去了安琪
Lyle took the best thing I had.
莱尔夺走了我最美好的东西
And when I find him, I'm gonna make him suffer.
要是让我找到他 我一定让他受苦
Right before I put a bullet between his eyes.
然后再一枪解决了他
You know what, kid?
知道吗 孩子
Maybe those missing journal pages
可能不见的那几页日记
are the key to finding Lyle.
就是找到莱尔的关键
I've been looking for 'em everywhere.
我到处都找过了
I might know a place.
我可能还知道一个地方
You only have yourself to blame.
要怪也只能怪你自己
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表