剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
What is going on?
这是怎么回事
I don't know.
不知道
She doesn't have a fever, so I doubt it's an infection.
她不发烧 所以我怀疑是感染了
Her body's falling apart.
她的身体正在垮掉
Something must be happening with the egg.
一定是那颗蛋发生了什么事
And it's killing her.
那让她很难受
It could be a bunch of things--
有很多可能的原因
poisoning, autoimmune deficiency...
中毒 自身免疫缺乏
Is that why her hair is falling out?
这就是她脱发的原因吗
Maybe.
有可能
Any other symptoms?
还有什么别的症状
All I know is--
我只知道
when the egg disappeared, her health went downhill.
当蛋消失以后 她的健康状况就急转直下
How's her blood look?
她的血液怎么样
Same way she does.
和她的身体一样
Her red blood cells seem to be disintegrating.
她的红细胞正在瓦解
A transfusion might buy her some time.
输血或许会帮她争取点时间
Yeah, except if we give her the wrong type, it'll kill her.
是 但如果我们输错了血型 会害死她的
Well, that's a risk we have to take.
这个险我们不得不冒
We don't have the equipment to type blood.
我们没有验血型的设备
Lima beans.
利马豆
Come again?
再说一遍
The lectins in lima beans,
利马豆里的凝集素
they react to the surface of red blood cells.
会对红细胞的表面有反应
If we mash them up, mix them with the blood,
如果把它们捣碎 跟血液混到一起
we can determine blood type.
我们就能判断血型了
Let's just hope she responds to a transfusion.
希望她对输血能有反应
Why wouldn't she?
为什么不会有
Has anyone told you about this girl?
有人跟你说过这女孩的事吗
What about her?
什么事
It's a weird story.
是个很诡异的故事
Come on, I'd bet Andrea has lima beans at her house.
走吧 我打赌安德莉亚家里有利马豆
Oh, God.
天哪
She is worse.
她情况更差了
We're doing everything we can.
我们正在尽全力
Me, too. Do you know where my mom's journal is?
我也是 你知道我妈妈的日记在哪吗
It's in that box.
在那个盒子里
Why?
怎么了
James?
詹姆斯
I can't believe we lucked out like this.
简直不敢相信我们这么走运
Thank God for hoarders, right?
感谢上帝创造囤积者 对吗
Right.
对
So, you want to tell me this weird story about Melanie?
你想告诉我关于梅兰妮的离奇故事吗
Which part? How she was my high school girlfriend?
哪部分 她是我的中学女友吗
Or how she died 25 years ago, but is now alive again?
还是她是怎么在死去25年后又复生的
Excuse me?
你说什么
You asked.
是你问的
Sam, people don't die and come back to life.
山姆 人不会死而复生
I mean, they can be medically resuscitated,
从医学上说他们可以苏醒
but not after two decades.
但不会在二十年后
And yet, here she is.
可是 她就出现了
And that is the girl I knew.
这就是我认识的那个女孩
Your sister faked her own death,
你妹妹伪造了自己的死
I-I don't know, maybe Melanie somehow...
我不清楚 也许梅兰妮不知怎么...
Rebecca, I saw her die.
丽贝卡 我亲眼看见她死在我面前
And I know death when I see it.
我能看出人死没死
Why the stupid grin, Lyle?
你在傻笑什么 莱尔
I see you have an eye now for your mother's artwork.
看到你对你妈妈的画作感兴趣了
The real question is why she ever had eyes for you.
真正的问题是她以前怎么会看上你
Your mother saw that she needed someone to nurture her gifts,
你妈妈觉得她需要某个人培养她的天赋
not doubt them.
而不去怀疑
And you're that someone?
你就是那个人吗
Well, it wasn't your dad.
不是你♥爸♥爸
She sent me those postcards from the last nine years.
她过去九年一直给我寄那些明信片
You know why?
你知道为什么吗
Because she trusted me to understand them.
因为她相信我能看懂它们
You want me to do the same thing for you?
你想让我帮你看看这些图吗
Why?
为什么
To make up for hitting you with the fire poker,
来弥补用火钳打中你
and for stealing the journal.
还有偷日记的事
Okay.
好吧
Find something in here that might help Melanie.
找找能帮助梅兰妮的东西
That's you and Sam, my mom and Melanie, right?
那是你和山姆 我妈妈和梅兰妮 对吗
On our way to the crater, 25 years ago.
25年前 我们在去陨石坑的路上
That's the night Melanie died.
梅兰妮死的那个晚上
That's not gonna happen again.
梅兰妮不会再死去的
If only you knew what I know.
只要你了解我知道的情况
Junior, we're all gonna die inside this thing.
小詹姆斯 我们都会在穹顶里死去
Just focus on the drawings.
仔细看画吧
I am not seeing anything.
我什么都没看到
Are you sure?
你确定吗
You didn't paint a vision of a... of a new tunnel,
你没画幻象...新隧♥道♥的幻象
or a... or a hole in the dome somewhere?
或是穹顶里的某个洞吗
If I had, we would have found it by now.
我要画了 现在早就找到了
Listen, we are not gonna get crushed in this dome
我们不会因为我搞砸了 扔了那个蛋
'cause I screwed up and threw that egg over.
就被困在穹顶里的
There's got to be something here.
这里一定有办法
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, just glad I'm the right blood type.
很高兴我的血型能匹配
All right. Give me a shout if you need anything.
好的 你需要什么就喊我一声
Thanks.
谢了
What's going on?
怎么了
Um, we're transfusing you.
我们在给你输血
I'm gonna find out why you're sick.
我会找到你生病的原因
Not knowing makes you mad, huh?
你在为未知而生气对吗
A little.
有点
My mom used to kiss my forehead when she took my temperature.
我妈妈以前给我量体温时 经常会亲吻我的前额
Did your mom do that?
你妈妈会那么做吗
I don't remember.
我不记得了
She died when I was eight.
我八岁时她就死了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I wanted a reason.
我想要个理由
Someone to tell me why she was taken from me.
有人来告诉我 为什么要把她从我身边夺走
Maybe some questions have no answers.
也许有些问题没有答案
You sound like Julia.
你这口气跟茱莉亚一样
Is that such a bad thing?
未知有那么不好吗
There's a better thing, Melanie--
有更好的事 梅兰妮
knowing.
知道
People have always wondered about the world.
人们总是对世界感到疑虑
Why the sun rises and sets.
为什么太阳会升起落下
Why spring turns to summer and then autumn.
为什么春天会变成夏天然后是秋天
Why loved ones get sick.
为什么所爱之人会生病
How to make them better.
怎么能让他们好起来
You know, knowing the answers doesn't take away the wonder,
知道答案并不会带走疑虑
it actually makes it more amazing.
而是让其变得更美好
Then tell me why I'm dying.
那告诉我为什么我要死了
'Cause I'm not just sick, am I?
我不只是生病了 对吗
I'm dying.
我要死了
Listen. All that matters is, the first time I died,
听着 重要的是 我第一次死去时
I was all alone.
只有我自己
Now I have you.
现在我有了你
And Julia.
茱莉亚
And my brother.
还有我弟弟
It was worth coming back
就为这些人
just for that.
复生也是值得的
It's stopping again.
又停下了
Hey, your plan worked.
你的计划生效了
We need the egg back... now!
我们得把蛋拿回来 立刻就要
Son, you know I'd do anything to help.
孩子 你知道我愿做任何事帮助你
But I can't make that happen.
但我做不到
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表