剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah. Is Julia here?
是啊 茱莉亚在吗
No. She left a note saying she'll be back later.
不在 她留了纸条说她稍后回来
What are you guys doing up so early?
你们这么早在做什么
We need to talk to Julia... Uh, we got emails.
我们要跟茱莉亚谈 我们收到了电邮
You got e-mails when?
什么时候收到的
Yesterday.
昨天
And you're just telling me about this now?
你怎么现在才告诉我
We all got e-mails, until the signal was blocked.
我们都收到了电邮 直到信♥号♥♥被屏蔽
And this popped up.
然后出现了这个
"This page can't be displayed."
"此页无法显示"
You think the military's blocking us, or...?
你觉得是军方屏蔽了我们吗
That's not the standard response.
这不是军方的标准响应
We get that signal back, we can communicate
如果能让信♥号♥♥恢复 我们就可以
with the outside world.
与外界交流
Hey, I want you to take me to where this came through.
我要你们带我去你们收到信♥号♥♥的地方
The devil shall cast some of you into prison,
魔鬼会将你们中的几个人投入牢狱
that ye may be tried;
让你们经受试炼
ye shall have tribulation ten days:
你们必受患难十日
be thou faithful unto death,
务要至死忠心
and I will give you a crown of life.
我就赐给你那生命的冠冕
On your feet, Lyle.
站起来 莱尔
You came to set me free.
你是来放我出去的
My mother said you had answers; I want them.
我妈妈说你有答案 我想知道
I can do better than tell you.
我不仅仅可以告诉你
I...
我
I can show you.
可以向你展示
Let me out.
让我出去
Put these on.
戴上
O ye of little faith.
你这信仰不坚定的人
You kidnapped Rebecca and you tried to kill her.
你绑♥架♥了丽贝卡 试图杀她
She was standing...
她阻挡了
in the way of the Rapture.
被提的到来
If I'm gonna break you out,
如果我放你出去
I want your hands together.
你必须铐上自己
Think of it as a prayer.
就当是在祈祷吧
Thanks for coming over. How's the piglet?
感谢你前来 猪仔怎样了
I think it's a flu.
我觉得是流感
I'm sorry. It's too late.
抱歉 太迟了
I'm worried about the others.
我担心其它猪
She was a newborn. The others are strong.
她是新生的 其它猪很健康
If it's a flu, they'll fight it.
如果是流感 它们会挺过去的
People can catch this, too.
人也会被传染
Are you feeling all right?
你身体还好吗
I'm fine. So is Beth.
我很好 贝丝也是
We've been careful about contact.
我们对接触很小心
Good.
很好
Do you have a wheelbarrow?
你有手推车吗
No sense touching her more than you have to.
没必要的话 最好别碰她
Everything happens for a reason.
发生的一切都是有原因的
This Wi-Fi signal's gone.
无线信♥号♥♥没了
It disappeared when we got here.
我们一来这里就没了
So, you said this is where it was strongest, right here?
你是说这里之前信♥号♥♥最强
Yep. Because not enough's creepy about that locker.
对 这个储物柜非常诡异
I'm gonna have to go find something to pry this open with.
我去找东西撬开它
Uh, there's nothing in there.
里面没东西
But you don't know that-- it's locked.
你怎么知道 储物柜锁着
How do you know that combination?
你怎么知道密♥码♥的
I think this was my locker...
我觉得这曾是我的储物柜...
in 1988.
在1988年时
What?
什么
Okay, i-is this some kind of joke?
这...这是在跟我开玩笑吗
Played on us by the universe.
是上帝跟我们开的
Looks like her, huh?
跟她很像对吧
That doesn't make any sense.
这样说不通啊
And the dome does?
穹顶能说得通吗
I mean, you could be this girl's daughter.
你可能是这个女孩的女儿
Barbie...
芭比
you know what it's like to be a stranger here.
你知道在这里做陌生人的感觉
I don't want to be one anymore.
我不想再做陌生人了
I'm not sure I can help you with that.
这个我好像帮不了你
Why not?
为什么
The signal's gone.
信♥号♥♥消失了
Help us figure out who she really is.
你就帮我们查明她的真实身份吧
Let's go.
我们走
Rebecca likes to take her work home with her.
丽贝卡喜欢把工作带回家做啊
Or doesn't want to be seen doing it at school.
或者是她不想让人在学校看到她在做这个
She's been somewhere with a lot of muck.
她去过有很多粪肥的地方
Eggs for breakfast, blood samples for dinner?
早餐吃鸡蛋 晚餐吃血样吗
Whatever she's doing, she's taking precautions.
不管她在干什么 肯定是在采取预防措施
Yeah. She's got a calendar of when we run out of food and resources.
对 我们什么时候吃完食物用完资源她都有记录
She really does think it's the end of days.
她真的以为世界末日要来临了
Our science teacher in prayer group. That's new.
科学老师参加祈祷会 真新鲜啊
Well, she does have an interest
她确实对上帝创造的
in one of God's creatures, pigs.
一种生物感兴趣 是猪
Blood work, vet books,
血液分♥析♥ 兽医书籍
mud on the doormat.
擦鞋垫上的泥土
There are a few farms around here with pigs.
附近有几个农场养猪
Let's see if she paid a visit to any of them recently.
我们去看看她最近有没有去过哪个
Rebecca?
丽贝卡
Hello?
在吗
Rebecca?
丽贝卡
You working on the windmills?
你在忙活风车的事吗
Rebecca?
丽贝卡
We're supposed to use microfilm in Julia's newspaper office?
我们就在茱莉亚的报社办公室用缩影胶片查吗
Seriously? This is how they found things in the Stone Age.
搞什么 石器时代的人才这样查东西好吗
Yeah, we can't search by Melanie's name?
是啊 我们不能直接搜梅兰妮的名字吗
No. You just got to scroll and look.
不行 只能一张一张翻着找
I miss the Internet, I miss my cell phone,
我想念网络 想念我的手♥机♥
I miss texting, I miss sushi.
想念发短♥信♥ 想念吃寿司的日子
Well, the Hall of Records turned up nothing, okay?
档案馆里什么都查不到
This is the last place that I can think to look...
我就只能想到这里
for whatever it is that we might find.
能查到我们要找的东西了
Melanie wasn't in the '87 or '89 yearbooks.
87年和89年的年鉴上都没有梅兰妮
Maybe The Independent ran an article about why her family
可能《独♥立♥报》上有文章写她的家人在1988年
came to Chester's Mill in 1988.
来切斯特磨坊镇的原因
Or why she left.
或者是她离开的原因
In a town where Betsy Van Needles' record-breaking tomato
贝齐·凡·尼德斯种出的西红柿破了纪录
makes the front page,
都能在这里上头条
I'd say we have a pretty good shot.
我觉得找到梅兰妮信息的概率真不大
Guys, look.
你们快看
Melanie Cross went missing and was never found.
梅兰妮·克洛斯消失后从未被找到
The family moved "To Chester's Mill from Zenith a short time ago."
一家人不久前刚从齐尼斯刚搬到切斯特磨坊镇
Zenith?
齐尼斯
That's the same town that I'm from.
我就是从那里来的
I thought you looked familiar.
我就感觉你很面熟
Melanie's family lived at 24 Old Oak Drive.
梅兰妮一家以前住在老橡树街24号♥
If she remembered the combo
如果她站在
when she stood in front of her locker, then...
自己的储物柜前能记起密♥码♥ 那...
You think she'll remember more if we take her to the house?
把她带回以前的家她会记起更多事吗
No.
不
No, she won't. Because she's not... she's not Melanie Cross.
不会的 因为她不是 不是梅兰妮·克洛斯
There's just no way.
她不可能是
I want to go there.
我想去试试
I have to.
我必须去
All right.
好吧
What do we say when we barge in on the family
突然闯到现在住在那里的人家那里
that lives there now?
我们该怎么说
You let me handle that.
这个交给我
Talk to me. Tell me how my mother's still alive.
说 告诉我我母亲怎么还活着
We had a plan: severed brake lines,
我们计划好的 破坏刹车
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表