剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
你怎么样了
How are you doing?
为什么戴帽子
What's with the hat?
约了剪头发 但是错过了
I missed my hair appointment.
不是吧
Oh, no.
这也太好了
Oh, my God, yes.
里面有饭菜 还有小吃
There's some food and snacks and...
还有套头外衣
And a jumper.
另一件套头外衣
Another jumper.
也有给基兰准备的袜子和短裤
And socks and pants for Kieran too!
这样可以吗
Is that okay?
我不是故意没打招呼就翻东西的 但是
I didn't want to rummage around without asking, but...
没事 你真的太体贴了 雷
No, it's is really, really thoughtful of you, Ray.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有遗嘱吗
Do you have a will?
我爸让我在线上弄了一个
My dad made me do one online.
不过我也没什么值钱的东西留给别人
Not that I have anything worth leaving anyone.
他觉得成年人都该立个遗嘱
He thinks it's something every grownup should do.
成年人要做的事太多了
So much to do as a grownup.
你帮我个忙呗
Oh! Will you do something for me?
好
Sure.
你明天帮我开门可以吗
Will you, er, open up for me tomorrow?
你怎么知道我不会趁机打劫
How do you know I won't rob you?
因为也没什么可偷的了
Because there's nothing worth stealing.
我也知道你住哪里
And I know where you live.
还把我笔记本带来了
And my laptop too!
这真是
This is exactly...
那是
That was, erm...
黄♥片♥
Porn.
是的
Yep.
- 你有我电♥话♥ 对吧 - 嗯嗯
- You have my number, right? - Yeah, yeah.
你再待会呗
Will you stay for a bit?
会感觉很怪吗
Only if... Is that weird?
- 不 如果你想让我留下 - 前提是你
- No, if you want me to stay... - Only if you...
我不想碍你的事
I just don't want to be in your way.
不会
No.
求你了 就待一小会儿
Please? Just for a bit?
都有什么选择来着
What are the options again?
入土 火化
Buried. Cremated...
现在要说这事吗
You sure you want to do this now?
想想我自己的后事能平复心情
It's sort of soothing to think about my own death.
我妈是土葬 但我觉得她并不想这样
My mum was buried, but I don't think she wanted that.
会占用土地
To take up space.
我错过了她的葬礼
I missed her funeral.
一个月都没离开医院
Didn't leave hospital for a month.
我爸带了去了墓地 但我就是
Dad took me to her grave, but I couldn't really...
无法把墓地跟她联♥系♥到一起
Couldn't connect it to her.
相反我去了阁楼 试穿她的衣服
I'd go into the attic instead and try on her clothes
直到上面不再有她的味道
until they stopped smelling like her.
我留下了一些她的东西
I kept some of her things.
等90年代的潮流卷土而来
When the '90s came back and all her...
她那些破烂衬衫都成好东西了
horrible shirts became amazing.
我现在真是无聊
Oh, wow, I'm really rambling now.
神志不清
I'm delirious.
我想被
I'd like to be...
弹射入太空
shot into space.
有这个选项吗
Is that an option?
表格上没这一项
Erm, I don't see it on the form.
但有一栏特殊要求
But there's a special requirements section.
有吗
There is?
那样的话 就写
Now, in that case, write down
木桩穿过心脏
"Staked through the heart."
防止你诈尸是吧 知道了
So you don't rise again. Got it.
虽然我知道不太可能 但是
Unlikely, I know, but...
没 小心驶得万年船
No, you can't be too careful.
木桩之后再砍个头
Staked then beheaded?
基本就考虑全面了
Then you've got all bases covered.
不然就混合一下
Or... or blended?
将所有内脏以及
Take all your entrails and...
帮我拿点水呗
Can you get me some water, please?
杰玛
Gemma!
杰玛
Gemma!
拿口水
Just some water...
我去叫人
I'll get someone...
有人吗
Someone?
慢点 慢点喝
Slowly. Slowly.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
杰玛
Gemma.
宝贝
Ow. Oh, babe.
你不能压他身上
Oh. No, you absolutely can't be doing that.
靠
Fuck this.
对不起
Sorry...
我给你测下血压
I'm just gonna take your blood pressure.
我这么激动也有情可原吧
God, I gave you this for a reason.
我知道 宝贝 懂
I know, babe. I know. Ow.
你个大傻子
You silly man.
你都没当回事
You're not trying.
尽力了啊
I promise I am.
我想带你回家
I want to get you home.
两三周吧 宝贝
In two or three weeks, babe.
是我的错吗
Was this my fault?
- 是我让你 - 不是
- Did I make you... - No.
我们无时无刻不在努力
We've been working every possible second.
你没睡 我们也一直在抗争
You've not been sleeping. We've been fighting.
一想到雷
Been thinking about Ray...
她忽视了那些灯牌 那可是
How she ignored the signs. This is a...
这不怪你 杰玛
It's not your fault, Gem.
闪烁的大霓虹灯牌啊
...big flashing neon sign.
为什么啊
For what?
说不好 就是会想到这些
I don't know. Something.
再试一次
One more time.
这就对了
There you go.
- 快点 - 不许跑
Come on! MAN: No running.
嗨
Er... hi.
我就是想说声谢谢
I just wanted to, erm, to say
感谢你给我带了一包内♥裤♥来
thank you for the bag of pants.
杰玛一直提到你
Gem can't stop talking about you.
我这脾脏都被扎了
I mean, I got stabbed in the spleen,
她还只顾着说你带了一包内♥裤♥过来
yet all she's talking about is your pants bag.
我是基兰啊
It's Kieran, by the way.
我能
Hey, can... Can I...
我们到了 孩子
Right, we're here, kids.
7块9毛9
That'll be £7.99, please.
我回头再联♥系♥你可以吗
Can I call you back? I'm...
我已经退队了
I've done it! I've quit the team!
我要去伦敦
I'm coming to London!
你在听吗
Hello?
- 回头再说 - 好
- I'm... I'll call you back. - Okay.
还有很多没弄呢
There's still a lot to do.
这是你弄的
You've done this?
雷也帮了不少忙
Well, Ray helped. A lot.
退休愉快 我会想你的 兄弟
Enjoy your retirement. I'll miss you, bro.
你肉麻不
You soppy...
那位就是你们的租客
Yo, is that your lodger?
- 对 再见 克里斯 - 我去
- Right, bye, Chris. - Jesus.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
内兜
Inside pocket.
谢谢 头发不错
Thank you. Nice hair.
怎么回事
What's going on?
剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表