剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表
- 我希望她会答应你 - 你个混♥蛋♥
- Oh, I hope she says yes. - You're an arsehole.
希望她能不介意你那么那么多缺点
I hope she can overlook your many, many flaws...
好了啊
Okay, enough of that.
我放了好多面粉 还是不行啊
I don't know, I put loads of flour and it's still not working.
听我说 能不能好好做了
No, listen to me. Are you wanting to do it properly or not?
- 能 - 叫我大厨
Yes. GEMMA: Yes, Chef.
- 能的 大厨 - 给我
Yes, Chef. GEMMA: Pass that to me.
你要不要试试
Yeah. GEMMA: Unless you want to have a go at this?
要不要试试
Do you want to have a go at this?
很好
Yeah. GEMMA: Mmm-hmm. Nice.
好了 不要提上来
Okay, there. Don't pull it up.
好 可以舀起来了
Yeah. You can put the spoon.
然后从后面穿过去 再塞到下面 很好
Oh and then just tuck it through the back and tuck it underneath. Perfect.
这个要扔掉 你们走点心啊
You need to throw this away. Guys please concentrate.
这个就按我说的扔掉 因为已经被你搞坏了
We'll just chuck this away like I said. 'Cause you don't need to use this any more,
就不用了 扔掉了
because you've ruined it. Right, chuck this out.
维克多好好学 完了还得教亚瑟呢
Asher is going to get your apprenticeship, Victor. Pay attention, yeah...
今天谢谢了 大厨
Hey, um... Thanks for today, Chef.
不客气的 亚瑟
You're so welcome, Asher.
你跑哪去了
Where've you been?
等下 我一身鱼腥味呢
Wait, I smell like fish guts.
你啥时候能完事
When can you finish?
- 我完事了啊 - 能出去吗
- I'm done. - Can we go out?
现在吗 你不累吗
What, now? Aren't you exhausted?
我要累死了 但我好想你
Yeah, I'm practically dead. But I miss you.
去个便宜的地方吧
- Somewhere cheap. - Mmm-hmm.
鱼内脏哦
Oh, wow, yeah, fish guts.
你有约了 我带你去约会啊
You've got a date. I'm taking you out.
你适应的咋样了
How you settling in?
挺好 我在看野生动物纪录片呢 还挺有阴影
Great! I'm watching a wildlife documentary. It's quite traumatic.
我们超爱这部剧的
We love this show!
我们管这个叫自然的混♥蛋♥
We call it "Nature's Bastards."
我们要出去喝一杯
We're going for a drink.
太好了
That sounds amazing,
我好无聊 我能冲个澡吗先
I'm so bored. Do I have time to shower?
好的啊
- Um, yeah. - Mmm-hmm.
行的吧
Of course.
不行啊 我们要
No. We need a night...
就咱俩啊 我们要聊天的
We need a night of just us. We need to talk.
我知道 但是都已经这样了
I know, but this is the situation that we find ourselves in.
那我们 现在吗
Oh... Are we... Now?
对 快点 别出声
Yeah. Quickly. And quietly.
我五分钟就好
I'll be five minutes.
好的啊
Okey-dokey.
我天啊
Jesus, Maria Jose!
那个 我也得 化下妆
Okay, I need to... More... Put on face...
我们去哪里呢
Where are we going?
杰玛以前上班的一个地方 很好的
Oh, this place Gem used to work at. It's nice.
很安静
It's really quiet.
要不要去安静点的地方喝一杯
Should we... Should we go for a quieter drink?
- 你想去吗 - 好啊
- Do you want to go? - Yes.
- 你想去其他地方吗 - 就在这玩吗
- Do you want to go somewhere else? - Stay?
- 确定吗 - 对啊
- Are you sure? - Yeah, why?
这是你来伦敦第一次出来玩吧
I am guessing that this is your first night out in London?
大家都好赞
Ahh... Everyone looks amazing.
那时间杰森 杰玛认识他
That's Jason. That's Jason. Gemma knows him.
我天 杰森 你好啊
Oh my God that's Jason! Hi! Hi!
很好啊
That's great.
终于可以了 宝贝 谢谢
We finally made it out, babe, thank you!
很好啊
They're really good.
留下来吗 留下来吧
Shall we stay? Let's stay, let's stay
留下来吧
Let's stay, let's stay, yeah.
我爱你 杰玛
I love you, Gem.
我爱你
Love you.
- 我得洗个手 - 抱歉
I have to wash my hands, actually. MAN: Oh sorry...
- 你挡住我了 - 我♥干♥嘛了
- No, you are not in my way. - What did I do?
我天啊 你干嘛了
Oh, my God, what have you done!
你头发好多结啊
Oh, your hair is so knotty...
卧♥槽♥
Oh, shit!
没事吧亲 你啥掉了
Are you okay, hon? What did you lose?
戒指
A ring.
都别动 大家都别动 丢首饰了
Nobody move! Nobody move! Loose jewellery!
- 杰玛 - 杰森
- Gemma! - Oh my... Jason.
什么情况啊
What happened here?
本来这边都要关门了 让我周五来场变装秀的
They were gonna close and they let me do a drag night on a Friday
结果火了 现在整个周末都是了
and we smashed it, now it's the whole weekend!
我以前跟杰森在这边是同事
I used to work here with Jason.
- 我是雷 - 你好
- Ray. Hi. - Hi, nice to meet you.
你和凯伦是决定开放了
So did you and Kieran finally...
她是租户啦 神经
She's our lodger, you twat.
抱歉啊
Excuse me. I am sorry.
来我衣服里面找找嘛
Check under my skirt... Is it... No. No.
我愿意
I do!
谢谢你 太棒了
Oh, thank you. You're amazing.
- 现在你可以亲吻新娘了 - 祝贺啊
- Now you may kiss the bride. - Congratulations.
杰玛 我有话跟你说
Gem, I want to talk to you about something.
- 傻瓜 - 能去安静点的地方吗
- You pillock... - Can we go somewhere quieter?
干嘛
What?
幸亏啊 她跟我们一样傻乎乎的
Thank God. She's a dork just like us.
说你自己吧 你才傻呢
Speak for yourself, dork.
我都没来过变装舞会 好好玩啊
I have never been to a drag night before and it's really fun!
这里以前不这样的 我们好久没来了
Never used to be like this. We haven't been here in ages.
我们都好久没约会了
Haven't been anywhere in ages.
我天 我当电灯泡了
Oh, my God... I have crashed your date.
- 对不起啊 - 没事啊 雷
- I am so sorry. - Ray, you haven't.
我太蠢了 对不起啊
I'm an idiot, I am so sorry.
- 别说傻话了 雷 - 我回公♥寓♥去了
- Don't be silly Ray, come on. - I'm going back to the flat.
干嘛啊
- What? - What?
别走啊
- Stay. Stay. - Stay.
好了 欢迎各位
All right. All right. Welcome. Welcome.
欢迎各位朋友和情侣们
Welcome friends and lovers.
欢迎大家 也欢迎这三位
You're all very welcome. Even this adorable trio of interlopers.
你们哪个是独角兽啊
Tell me which one of you's the unicorn?
开玩笑的啦 我才不管
Only kidding, only kidding. I don't really care.
独角兽是什么意思啊
What does that mean,"unicorn"?
如果不是因为
Now I wouldn't be here,
先锋妮娜·华伦海特女士
and none of you glorious queens would be here
我也来不了这里
were it not for the legendary,
所有华丽的变装女王们也来不了这里
the pioneering Ms Nina Fahrenheit.
赞哦
Move over!
什么意思啊
What does that mean?
我他么哪知道
I have no fucking idea.
英国变装界欠她的可太多了
The UK drag scene owes her a huge debt.
来讲两句吧 米奇
Come say a few words, Midge.
大家好
- Hello all. - Hi.
你们有些人可能知道
Some of you may know
我们家里人都管妮娜·华伦海特叫格拉汉姆·布坎南
that Nina Fahrenheit was known to her family as Graham Buchanan.
我是格拉汉姆的妹妹
I am Graham's sister.
两天前我们把格拉汉姆的骨灰撒在了荒地上
Two days ago we scattered some of Graham's ashes on the Heath.
但我们还没跟妮娜说再见
But we've yet to say goodbye to Nina.
我感觉好糟糕
I feel like shit.
真的很感谢你们没取笑我
I really appreciate you not making fun of me.
干嘛要笑话你
Why would we?
大家都觉得我很蠢 很丢人
People think it's camp and stupid.
你真的没百度过我吗
Have you seriously not googled me?
你对你们的安全都不负责哦
That's kind of irresponsible.
不关我们的事啊
It's none of our business.
主要是我什么都没找到啊
And I couldn't find anything.
你搜的是雷 不是雷蒙娜
You googled Ray, not Ramona.
你是间谍
You're a spy.
剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表