剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表
我了个去 我他妈肯定会崩溃的
Holy crap. I'm going to look fucking devastating.
穿着这个我都不能尿尿了
Not be able to pee though, in all of this.
我来帮你
I'll help.
我们得设置一个暗号♥
We'll have a code word.
我紧张时就总想尿尿
I pee a lot when I'm nervous.
我现在就要尿尿了 暗号♥是什么
I need to pee now. What's the code word?
快点
Come on.
- 你还好吗 - 还好 我只是
- Are you okay? - Yeah, I just need to...
我什么也没说
I'm not doing anything.
你思考的声音太大了
You're thinking too loudly.
我很高兴我们要结婚了
I'm glad we're getting married.
太性感了 你太性感了
Oh, charmer, charmer, charmer.
我还想要
I want more.
她在哪
Where is she?
走了 雷
Bye, Ray.
你好呀
Hiya.
你好
Oh, hey, hi.
是我迟到了吗
Am I late?
没有
No.
我只是习惯早点到
I'm... I'm just always early.
你看起来好美
You look nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
节目要开始了
It's starting.
我们要等等雷
Yeah, but we should wait for Ray.
她会赶上的
It'll be on catch-up.
是的 但是
Yeah, but
这就不一样了
it's not the same.
我也知道
Yeah, I know.
这些看起来好好吃
This looks amazing.
其他人都嫁给了
Everyone else is married with, uh,
事业有成的人 还有房♥子 就好像
with careers and... and houses and it's... it's like...
就好像有人给我打了电♥话♥
It's like someone called my number and I didn't,
但是我没接到
like I missed the number.
我在说什么胡话
What am I saying?
你把自己的生活比作一个奶酪柜台
You're comparing your life to a cheese counter.
没错
Yeah.
我的生活就是这样
That's exactly what it is.
不是吧
No!
她只看了五分钟就懂了 真是个天才
She watched five minutes and she called it, the fucking genius.
我要去尿尿
I'm busting for a piss.
- 雷 你真是个侦探 - 厕所在那边
- Ray, you are a detective! - Bathroom is that-a-way.
这两位是我的敌人
These are my enemies.
- 这里有晚餐 你要吃点吗 - 我吃过了
- There is some dinner, if you want some. - I've eaten.
我去约会了
I had a date.
我八点和约会对象一块儿吃了点
And I ate with the date at 8:00, from a plate.
- 你过得怎么样 - 好极了
- How have you been? - Great!
- 你好 - 你好
- Hi. - Hey.
房♥东也住在这
Landlords live here.
我们共用这个
Uh, we sort of share all the...
地方
thing.
- 我叫诺亚 - 我是基兰 你好
- Noah. - Kieran. Hi.
我可以拿走这个吗
Uh... can I borrow this?
我会还你钱的
I'll pay you back.
你们也可以从我的押金里扣
Or you can take it out of my deposit.
拿去吧
Sure.
谢了宝贝
Thank you, darling.
这边
This way.
看着
Look.
我们得说些什么
We should say something.
不说 说什么
No. What?
不说
No.
- 她喝醉了 - 她已经三十岁了
- She's so drunk. - She's 30.
- 如果她想干什么 你不能阻止她 - 我没说要阻止她
- You can't stop her if she wants to... - I'm not saying stop her,
我只是说我们得
I'm just saying let's just...
- 看看她还好吗 - 这不关我们的事 杰
- check if she's okay. - None of our business, Gem.
- 她是我们的朋友 - 我们明天可以照顾她 如果
- She's our friend. - And we'll be there for her tomorrow if...
喝醉时被一个不靠谱的男人上了会留下心理阴影的
Getting drunkenly fucked by unworthy men can live with you for much longer
即使大多数女人都不愿意承认
and in much worse ways than women like to admit.
他肯定不是什么好人
He's just not good enough.
肯定不是
He's obviously not.
- 不管那么多了 - 我去吧
- Okay, fuck this. - I'll go.
不好 这个
Oh, no, no, this is
打碎了
really broken. Oh...
你看
look!
这也太糟糕了
Ugh, this is really bad.
把房♥东们吵醒了
Woke the landlords.
什么事
What's up?
不好意思打扰你们了
Sorry to disturb.
雷
Ray...
我只是过来看看
just wanted to check...
你流血了吗
you're bleeding?
是的
Ah, yeah.
我刚刚倒立来着
I did a hand-stand and
然后把这个碰下来了 看
I knocked that down. Look.
没事的 哥们
Eh, it's all good, brother.
雷
Ray...
- 你还好吗 - 没事
- are you okay? - Yes.
- 你什么意思 - 我只是想来看看
- What do you mean? - We just wanted to check.
我知道
I know...
我们很关心你 我们只是想确认
we just care about you, okay, and we just wanted to make sure you're...
我可以带人回家的 对吧
I'm allowed to bring people back, aren't I?
- 我可以有自己的生活 - 当然
- I'm allowed to have a life! - Of course, yeah.
租赁协议里没有说
There's nothing in the tenancy agreement about...
- 我得当个尼姑吧 - 我去帮你拿点绷带
- about being a fucking nun! - Let me go get those bandages for your...
好
All right, so...
抱歉 雷 我能和你谈谈吗
Ray, sorry, can I speak to you for one second?
我♥操♥ 不 我不想和你谈
Fucking, no. No, you can't.
这 这不对劲
This... this is weird.
- 你们这样不对劲 - 我们没想
- You're being weird. - We're not trying to be...
- 雷 你想让我 - 你们回自己房♥间去
- Ray do you want me to... - Go back to your room!
你们没资格这么做
You don't get to do this.
没资格
You don't!
听着 我马上 马上就走
Look, I'm gonna... I'm gonna go.
今晚的气氛已经差不多没了
I feel like the vibe of the evening has pretty much gone.
什么气氛
The vibe?
你懂的
Yeah, you know.
我觉得你应该不想
Doesn't feel like you're going to wanna...
- 你知道的 - 好吧
- you know. - All right.
我们还是可以说话
We can still talk.
但是我有点累了
Yeah, I'm kind of tired.
好吧
Yeah...
你说话说累了 但是如果做点别的
you too tired to talk, but not too tired to...
你确实该走了
You should definitely go.
好吧 祝你好运
All right, good luck.
房♥里乱七八糟的
Whoa. The room is spinny.
你没事就好
You're all right.
昨晚就是一场灾难
It was a disaster.
来吧
Yes...
买♥♥好票了 度蜜月吧宝贝
* Tickets... Honeymoon baby
我们要来了 北极光
* Here we come Yes, Northern Lights
比起婚礼我更期待蜜月
I'm looking forward to this more than the wedding!
天呐 我也是
Oh, my God. Me too!
好极了 北极光
* Oh, yeah, Northern Lights
我们走吧
* Here we go
- 好极了 - 钥匙拿来
- * Oh, yeah - * Need my keys
再见 亲爱的
Bye, babe!
晚点见
See you later!
- 我里程数够了吗 - 够了
- So, I have enough miles? - You do,
如果给他们升到头等舱 您的里程数将被清空
but upgrading them to first class will clean you out.
- 您确定要升舱吗 - 没错
- Do you want me to put this through? - Yes!
剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表