剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表
完蛋 我要倒了 靠
Oh, my God, I'm gonna fall. Oh, my God...
杰玛
Gem...
我对不起你
I am so sorry.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
进
Yeah.
我能进来吗
- Can I? - Hmm.
- 这书太好看了 - 是吧
- Oh, this is great. Mm-hmm. - Right?
-- 你们俩想喝咖啡吗 - 喝
- Do you guys want coffee? - Yes, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
他怎么样了
How's... How is he?
他应该准备好回去工作了
He is ready to go back to work I think.
他很英勇的
He's fearless.
基兰
Kieran?
你早上要去游泳池吗
Are you going to the pool this morning?
- 嗯 - 你愿意等的话 我可以送你
- Yeah. - If you wait, I'll drive you.
好的
Okay, cool.
上吧 威尔逊
Come on, Wilson.
帽子不错
Nice hat.
抱歉
Sorry.
你做到了
You did it.
嗯
Ha! Yeah...
很棒 雷
Yes, Ray.
- 这些大黄是哪里的 是英国产的吗 - 肯特郡的
- Where's your rhubarb from? It is English? - STALL HOLDER: Kent, love.
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢 乌干达葱
Thank you. Ugandan shallots.
我有城里最新鲜的薄荷
I have got the freshest mint in town.
- 我也有生芒果 - 有吗 哪儿呢
- I have raw mangos as well. - Have you, where are they?
- 在这边 - 很久没见过这些了
- STALL HOLDER: They're this side. - Haven't seen these in ages.
你觉得我要买♥♥什么 我想用青芒做菜
What do you think I should get? I want to do a dish using green mangos.
用芒果吗
- With mango? - Mm-hmm.
- 石斑鱼 - 你有海鲷吗
- Seabass? - Have you got some sea bream?
- 海鲷 - 给我来几条海鲷
Sea Bream. GEMMA: Give me some sea bream?
要帮你收拾干净吗
Do you want them cleaned up?
好的 额 还是算了 我自己弄
Yes, please. Actually, no. I'll do it.
- 我自己收拾 - 真能干
- Yeah. I'll do it. - STALL HOLDER: Good girl.
那就再见了
All right then, see you later. Bye.
再见 亲 谢谢光临
Cheers, darling. Thank you. Bye.
就这样 再来一遍
That's it. Again!
我很会嘛
I'm good at this.
- 对了 - 不 这个我不行
- Yeah. - No, I'm not good at this.
不行 你再教我下翻身
I'm not. Show me the flip again.
- 太厉害了 - 谢谢
- That was awesome. - Thank you.
你是好老师
You're a good teacher.
也许你该做这行
Maybe that's what you should do.
日常教教老人 而不是光做伸展
Teach these oldies a routine instead of just stretches.
教孩子应该也行
Or kids, maybe.
我一直都想跟年轻人共事
I've always wanted to work with young people.
你一定会很厉害
You'd be wonderful.
这只不过是训练
It's just the training though, I mean...
杰玛我俩都指着我一个人的工资
Gem and I are living off my salary.
但你可以再找份工作啊
Yeah, but you could get another job.
比如
Like?
不知道
I don't know.
不一定非要医疗相关行业
Doesn't have to be medical.
- 可以是 - 别让我当司机啊
- Could be... - Don't say driving. Please.
大家都把医护人员当成
Everyone just thinks that paramedics are just
会做心肺复苏的快递员
delivery guys who do CPR.
我不这样想
I don't think that.
我觉得
I think...
我认为你很厉害
I think you are amazing.
我只是想说
I'm just saying that...
至少你还有选择
at least you have options.
我知道你能干点什么了 绝对能让你的特长派上用场
I know what you should do. Totally uses your skillset.
- 别 - 团队协作
- Don't. - Working in a team.
- 别说了 - 摆摆姿态
- Don't. - Big gestures.
身着制♥服♥
Uniform.
- 浓妆艳抹 - 不管你想说什么
- Lots of make-up. - Whatever you're about to say
- 你就 - 当个空姐吧
- just... - Air hostess.
那是我 我的职业规划师要我去做的
That's what my... my careers advisor told me to do!
你还向别人征求了意见
You had advice?
不好意思
Sorry.
抱歉哦
Apologies.
看着挺好的
Looking good.
- 是啊 谢谢 - 你在康复了
- Oh, yeah. Thanks. - You are healing.
对了
Hey.
你会游泳
You swam.
我挺为你骄傲的 听着奇怪吗
Is it weird if I'm proud of you?
怎么会呢
Why would that be weird?
我也为你骄傲
I'm proud of you too.
我想问你点事来着
I wanted to ask you something.
但这问题有点
And it's kind of...
要是你不想回答我也没关系 只是
But you don't have to do it, if you don't want to, it's...
啥事
What?
主厨
Chef?
你好啊
Hello?
你对大家都很好
You're well loved-up.
没 这是句好话
No, it's nice.
说真的 主厨 我
No, seriously, Chef, I...
在架子顶上
Top shelf.
这是我和杰玛刚确定关系后
This is a letter I wrote to Gemma when we were first,
写给她的信 而且
actually before we were together-together. And, uh,
她保留下来了
she kept it.
她什么都留着
She keeps everything.
她过来了
She's coming.
糖霜奶油芝士
Uh, cream cheese frosting,
法式 意式 瑞士式蛋白酥
French, Italian and Swiss meringue, uh...
咸焦糖
salted caramel,
巧克力甘纳许和花生黄油奶油霜
chocolate ganache and peanut butter buttercream.
难以置信你居然在自己动手做结婚蛋糕
Can't believe you're making your own wedding cake.
你们两个捣蛋鬼在谋划什么呢
What are you two monkeys up to?
- 没什么 - 没干违法勾当 姐
- Nothing. - Monkey business, woman.
我的天
Oh, my God.
基兰
Kieran...
你写得太好了
this is really beautiful.
你应该 你应该找个人在婚礼上念出来
You should... you should have someone reading it at the wedding.
对啊
Yeah, that's...
我也是这么想的
kind of the idea.
要我来吗
Me?
要是你愿意的话 我知道这个请求
Only if you want to. I know it's...
我都不知道你们打算邀请我去
I didn't know I was invited.
当然要邀请你啊 你想什么呢
Of course you're invited, you dickwart.
- 我说不好 我 - 当然邀请你 脑子清醒点
- I don't know I... - Of course you're invited, come on.
- 别犯傻了 - 尝一下蛋糕小样
- Don't be stupid! - Eat the cake samples.
好的
Yeah.
真好吃
Really good.
超美味 杰玛
Delicious, Gem.
有人陪你去游泳了 真好
It's nice you have a swimming buddy.
真希望我也能去
I wish I could come.
- 你不喜欢游泳池的 - 瞎说
- You don't like swimming pools. - That's not true.
- 液氯 脚气 膏药啊 - 好吧 我知道了
- Uh... chlorine. Verrucas. Plasters. - Okay, I know...
我只是不想被撇下
I just don't like missing out.
我打算要让我爸爸写一篇演讲
Thinking about asking my dad to write a speech.
躺在我老二上的时候 请你不要提起你♥爸♥好吗
Can we not talk about your dad while you're lying on my penis, please?
那你想谈谈谁呢
Who do you want to talk about?
我马上就能准备好
It should be back any second.
好了 我又行了
Okay, yeah, I'm ready.
当然
Oh, you are.
我脚抽筋了
I've got a cramp!
那好吧
Okay.
- 晚上见 - 再见
- See you tonight. - Bye!
剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表