剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表
不 不是那部分 要用那个卡扣
No, it's not that bit. It's the clippy things.
- 她之前怎么做到的 - 让我试试
- How did she do it before? - Let me have a go!
天啊 这简直不可能 这得扣一年
What? This is impossible. It's gonna take forever.
雷 你记得这东西怎么用吗
Oh, Ray, can you remember how this works?
看 这只是卡扣和
Look, it's literally just clips and...
呃 不 我只是
Err, no, I'm just...
这真的只是 这有个钩子
It's literally... There's a hook...
杰玛 冷静下来 你有些筋疲力竭了
Gem, calm down, you're getting worked-up.
你是先挂挂钩 还是先扣扣子
Do you do the hooks first, or the buttons?
你用不着你的房♥客去帮你
You don't need your lodger for that.
是
It's, uh...
杰玛 说真的
Gemma, seriously,
你是不是找了件你能找到的最复杂的裙子
did you get the most complicated dress you could find?
抱歉
Sorry.
看 她知道这个怎么做
See, she knows what she's doing.
我没那个耐心去系好如此复杂的婚纱
I just wouldn't have the patience for a dress like this.
的确
Yeah...
哦 看她啊
Oh, look at her.
我的老天 杰玛
Bloody hell, Gem.
我去 这太漂亮了
Fuck you. That is gorgeous.
- 哇塞 - 我的天
- Wow. - Holy crap.
杰玛 你看起来太漂亮了
Gem. You are so beautiful,
我都想拧断你的脖子
I could snap your neck.
嘿 这可太冷了
Hello! It's bloody cold.
赶紧的 洛维尔
Hurry up, Lovell.
- 我来了我来了 -我的老天
I'm coming. I'm coming. I'm coming. Bloody hell.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
停一下 你
Hold on. Yo...
- 别动 - 那个味道是什么
- Stay still. - What's that smell from?
须后水 兄弟 运气好的话今晚我会找到第二个老婆
It's aftershave, mate. Hopefully I meet my second wife tonight.
闻起来像烤肉
Smelling like a barbecue?
来吧 我们走 准备好了么
Come on. Let's go. Let's go. Ready?
都准备好了
Everybody's ready, eh?
快点 兄弟
Hurry up, mate.
是啊 你在干嘛
Yeah. What are you doing?
等我一分钟
Give me just one minute actually.
你要干嘛
What do you mean?
- 给我一分钟 - 你认真的吗
- One minute. - Are you serious?
你怯场了吗
Are you getting cold feet?
杰玛 你刚刚看起来脸色苍白 你应该吃点东西
Gem, you were looking faint earlier,you should eat something.
好吧 你们中有人能给她拿盘吃的吗
Well, can one of you get her a plate or something?
- 我给她拿一盘 - 我们几个吗
- I got her a plate. - One of us?
是的 你们几个 为什么不
Yes, one of you. Why not?
好了 以斯帖 别争了
Okay, Esther. Give it a rest.
不
No...
雷 基兰想要跟你谈谈
Ray? Kieran wants to talk to you.
我
I...
我马上去
Just a second.
如果你现在看到她穿着婚纱的样子
If you see her in her wedding dress,
这样会把这一整天毁了的
then it will ruin the whole day.
并且杰玛会
And Gemma will get...
这太荒唐了
You're being ridiculous.
你的名字不在名单中 你不能进来
Your name's not on the list, you're not getting in.
这跟运气无关
It's not about bad luck.
这是关于不毁掉待会重要的时刻
It's about not ruining the moment later when...
好吧 那你们能有人告诉雷一下
Okay, fine, can someone please just tell Ray...
- 嘿 - 嗨 唔
- Hey. Hi. - Hi. Hey. Um...
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I please talk to you?
我刚刚跟你说话的方式 很不得体
I was out of order, the way I spoke to you before.
- 你不用抱歉 - 我当时很生气
- You don't have to apologise. - I was angry.
- 我才是应该 - 我气得冲昏了头
- I'm the one who should be... - I was pissed-off,
我当时压力很大 我不应该怼你
and I was stressed, and I shouldn't have snapped.
求你别这样
Please. Don't.
我只想说我很抱歉
I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
求你了 走吧
Please, go.
抱歉
Sorry.
嗨 你还好么 亲爱的
Hi. Are you okay, honey?
到底发生什么事了 杰玛
What the fuck is going on, Gem?
我只想一个人待一会
I just need a moment.
好的
Okay.
你知道新郎在婚礼前去看新娘的话
You know it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride
会带来厄运的 没错吧
before the wedding, right?
你还想要结婚 是吗
You still wanna do this, right?
婚姻
Marriage.
根据这个国家的法律规定
According to the law of this country is the union
是指两个人 自愿的走到一起
of two people, voluntarily entered into, for life,
从此一生在一起
to the exclusion of all others.
基兰和杰玛从这里走出去的时候便会成为夫妻
Kieran and Gemma will walk out of here husband and wife,
你们会跟在他们旁边
and you will all walk beside them.
而接下来的日子里 你们也会留在他们身边
And you'll remain by their side in the years to come,
跟他们庆祝
celebrating with them,
支持他们 并且捍卫他们今天立下的誓言
supporting them, and protecting the vows they have made today.
所有人都在这里吗
Is everyone with us?
停下 停下 就这里
Stop, stop, stop, stop, yeah.
- 这里吗 - 是的 没错
- Here? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
现在看着我 看我
Now look at me. Look at me. Look at me.
哇 这颗太漂亮了
Wow. It's so beautiful.
这简直太精彩了
That's amazing.
好了 我们走吧
All right, let's go!
卡罗琳
Caroline.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
- 不 我的老天 - 我本以为我能安慰好他
- No. Oh, my goodness. - I thought I could settle him.
我们喜欢听到他的小声音
We loved hearing his little voice.
确实 他的小声音确实悦耳极了
Oh, well, the bit I heard was really beautiful.
很明显 天啊 我现在想去喝一杯
Guys, obviously. God, I'm ready for a drink actually.
是的 我也想
Right, so am I.
你能帮我照看一会他么
Will you take him for me?
继续走 别停下
Keep walking, keep walking.
维克托 你没必要这么客气的
Oh, Victor! You didn't have to.
这是我妈妈给你的
Oh, I didn't. It's from my mum.
她最近一直在学这个 她想露一手
Yes, she's been taking classes. She sort of wanted to...
她很感激你
She's grateful to you, y'know,
你给了我工作 还教会我很多东西
for giving me a job and teaching me to cook and things.
谢谢 我很喜欢
Thank you, I love it.
不 不 别摆姿势 自然一点
No, no, don't pose, don't pose, act natural! Natural, okay?
大家不要乱动
Can everyone just stay where you are,
看向镜头
and look at the camera. Again.
不好意思 麻烦你 拿一下这个
Look, sorry, can you... Can you just take that and, um,
然后去咖啡店里等 谢了
go to the cafe. Thanks...
- 抱歉 抱歉 - 完美
- Sorry, excuse me. Excuse me. - Ah, it's perfect.
自然点 三 二
Okay, acting naturally, in three, two...
好了
Got it!
妈妈 妈妈 别忘了礼物
Mum, Mum, the cake people.
天啦 好的 想起来了
Oh, bum. Yes. Well remembered! So, um...
我们做了一对小人给你们放在婚礼蛋糕上
So, erm, we made you a little bride and groom for the cake.
别急
I know.
大部分都是他做的
Erm, he did most of it. Some of it.
还有你们的房♥客
Erm, your housemate,
她今天来了吗
is she staff today or is she, erm, a guest?
等一下 等一下
Wait! Wait!
放蛋糕上
For the cake.
好的 谢谢
Oh, okay, thanks.
- 没问题了吧 好的 - 新郎新娘站一起 家人站一起
Yeah. Okay. Okay, bride and groom together, and the family.
笑一个
And smile.
- 雷 - 你好
- Ray. - Hi.
我们还没准备好
We're, uh, we're not ready yet.
你可以再拖他们一会儿吗
Can you stall them a second please? Thank you.
大家先站外面 麻烦啦
Everyone on the patio, please.
他们让我先把你们拦住
Err, they've asked me to keep you here.
好的
Oh, okay.
剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表