剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表
做父母的不就这点指望吗
That's all you can hope for as a parent.
爸爸 你还好吧
Dad, are you all right?
有人吗
Hello.
没事 爸 可能就是孩子们淘气
Dad, it's okay. Probably just kids.
怎么了
Wh... What?
美味可口
It's delicious.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
好吃到不行
Mm. It's exceptional.
谢了 爸
Thanks, Dad.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Saude! - Saude,
女儿
minha filha!
你不能做餐饮以外的生意
You can't run a business giving away food.
- 关键在于要请你 - 行
- The point was to treat you. - Fine.
那就扔小费罐里吧
Fine, then put it in the tip jar.
感觉需要谈的事我们还是没谈
I feel like we didn't talk about the things we needed to.
已经谈过了
I think we did.
平安归来 爸爸
Get back safe, Dad.
谢谢
Thanks.
好像我还有一条尾巴哦
It's like I still have a tail.
这不公平
It's not fair.
她有两个人爱她
Her having two people who love her
我们却一个人都没有
when we don't have anyone.
你觉得我是同性恋吗
Do you think I'm gay?
这事我不能乱说
I can't decide that for you.
咱俩接个吻看一下咯
We could kiss for a little bit and see?
不行
No.
- 我们可以做♥爱♥ - 我才不要
- We could have sex. - I'm not going to do that.
喝吧 我叫的车等着呢
Drink this. My Uber's waiting.
- 但要是我喜欢上你怎么办 - 莫莉
- But what if I'm in love with you? - Oh, Moi...
感觉我真的喜欢上你了
Because it really feels like I am.
那是因为你喝醉了 伤心难过 而我待你很好而已
That's because you're drunk and sad and I'm being nice to you.
这不一样
It's not the same thing.
你只是想解决一些大事
You're just tryna process some big things.
我真的怕了
I'm really scared.
嗯
Yeah.
是很可怕
It's scary.
不过你会没事的
But you're gonna be completely okay.
我保证
I promise.
其实不会啦 明天你感觉会更差
Actually no, you're gonna feel really terrible tomorrow.
不过那时候你就会否极泰来了
But then you'll start to feel better.
你周四上班吗
Are you... are you working Thursday?
水族馆吗
Is that the aquarium one?
花展 睡莲之类的
Flower show. I think the water lilies or something.
应该吧
I think so.
你应该跟你朋友谈谈
You should talk to your friend.
周四见
See you Thursday.
我做的每一件事都是为了儿子
Everything I do, I do for my son.
- 学校怎么样 - 还好啦
- How was school? - It was okay.
- 今天开心吗 - 嗯
- You had a good day? - Yes.
每天我都尽力去给他一个童年
Every day I do what I can to give him a childhood.
让他感觉到关爱 安全感 幸福
To make him feel loved and safe and happy.
很难
It's hard.
我全是靠自己 现在有点失控了
I'm doing everything on my own. And I'm slipping.
我现在跟当初我们被带走时 妈妈的岁数一样
I'm the age mum was when we were taken away.
丹尼正好是我那么大
And Danny's the age I was.
想起来这件事就很沉重
That's been a heavy thing to be aware of.
每天我都更像她一些 不是往好的方向发展
And every day I'm more like her. And not the good bits.
妈妈从没得到过她需要的帮助
Mum never got the help that she needed.
我不能毁了丹尼
And I'm not gonna mess Danny up
因为我太固执太傲气 不想承认自己有问题
because I'm too stubborn and prideful to admit that I have a problem.
所以我明天要开始门诊治疗
So I'm starting outpatient treatment tomorrow.
之前对我有用
It's worked for me before
我需要再认真对待一次
and I need to get serious about it again.
我需要简化生活 参加会议
I need to simplify my life and go to meetings and...
情况在好转之前可能会更严重一些
It might get a bit worse before it gets better
我不想让丹尼看到这些 所以
and I don't want Danny to be around to see that, so...
当然
Of course.
听你差遣
Whatever you need.
基兰告诉我你在做什么时
When Kieran told me what you're doing,
基尔肯定不会因为想不开就这么做
Kier would never do this for the wrong reasons.
你得把事情都考虑清楚 听取大家的建议
You'd think everything through and listen to everyone.
我很早就知道自己应该这样了 我就是
I've known for a long time that I've needed to do this for myself. I've just...
不够勇敢
not been brave enough.
他想待多久就待多久 迪
He can stay as long as you need, Dee.
丹尼
Danny?
你要跟这些叔叔阿姨相处
You're going to stay with these guys.
- 待一段时间 好吗 - 好
- Just for a little while, okay? - Mm-mm.
我们说好了对吧
Like we talked about, right?
如果你有需要 直接联♥系♥我
If you need anything, you just call me, okay?
好的
Okay.
快点 快点
Faster, faster.
好了 行了
Yeah, okay. Okay, yeah.
我们买♥♥下咖啡馆吧
Let's buy the cafe.
一起买♥♥下
Together.
剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表