剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表
我感觉自己都一百岁了
I feel 100 years old.
嗨 早上好
Hi. Good morning.
昨晚睡得还好吗
How did you sleep?
听着 我昨晚好像有些越界了
Look, I think maybe I overshared a bit last night.
没事的 我们也这样过
That's okay, we all did.
我不怎么喝酒 昨晚有点失控了
I'm not used to drinking and I got a bit carried away,
加上在伦敦各种狂欢
being out in London and everything,
我们回来后 我就直接脱掉了裙子
and when we got back, I just... undoing my dress.
真是太不好意思了
I'm so embarrassed.
怎么会呢 这一点都不奇怪
I mean, why would it be? No, that was... That wasn't weird.
我经常在别人面前脱衣服
I get changed in front of people all the time.
在这种事情上我分不清界限
I don't have boundaries about that sort of thing.
没事 我们完全没有意见
I'm cool, we're both totally cool with everything.
我只是不想你们觉得我是那种人
I just don't want you to think I'm that kind of person.
没有 我们不觉得 等等 哪种人
No, we don't think you're... Wait. What kind of person?
我们也不是啊
Neither are we.
不管怎么 你们可以用浴室了 我要迟到了
Anyway. Bathroom is free. I am going to be late.
- 很好 - 莫伊会杀了我的
- Great. - Moi is going to kill me.
怎么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
- 你应该在睡觉的 - 我去跑步了
- You should be asleep. - Went for a run.
你晚上还要工作 你得睡会儿
You're working nights. You need to sleep.
我们要谈谈吗 昨晚发生的事情
Do we need to talk? About what happened last night?
- 昨晚什么也没有发生 - 我知道 但是
- Nothing happened last night. - Yeah, I know, but...
那我们要谈谈昨天没发生的事吗
Do we need to talk about the thing that...didn't happen?
什么也没有发生
Nothing didn't happen.
基兰
Kieran?
好吧
Okay.
我该挂了
Yeah, I've got to go.
- 你准备好了吗 - 好了
- You ready? - Yeah...
机位一 让他们上场吧
Position one. Can we get them on set, please?
看起来怎么样
How did it look?
很好
Yeah.
你还好吗
You okay?
别担心 会没事的
Don't worry, it's going to be fine.
机位一
Position one.
你准备好了就下来吧
Whenever the talent is ready please.
天呐
Oh, God.
我们不怕有客人或别人来吗
What, we're not expecting any customers or anything?
小心别弄到你眼睛里
Mind it doesn't get in your eyes.
等等
Hang on...
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
我认为 等等
- I thought... Hang on.
把你的脚放进带子里
Get your feet in the straps.
放松一点 准备好了吗
Nice and relaxed. Are you happy?
很好 三 二 一
Yeah, excellent. Three, two, one.
工作人员离场 开拍
Regulator out. And action...
杰玛
Gemma?
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
雷 我来了 我来了
Ray. I am coming. I am coming.
让我过去 让让
Let me through. Let me through.
没事了 抓住你了 我抓住你了
You're okay. I've got you. I've got you. I've got you.
有人能帮帮忙吗
Can someone help me?
救命啊
Help!
尼克没有权利打电♥话♥给你
Nick's got no right calling you up...
他很担心你 我们都很担心
He's concerned for you. We all are.
- 我没事 - 维克托 你在干吗
- I'm fine. - Victor,what are you doing?
维克托 能不能请你小心一点
Victor, can you... be more careful? Please.
- 你的支出怎么样 - 别这样
- What are your outgoings? - Don't.
- 让我看看你的账本 我可以 - 我没有做错什么 爸
- Let me look at your books. I could... - I'm not getting it wrong, Dad.
我已经竭尽全力了
I'm doing everything that I can.
你应该待在梅费尔那里的
You should have stayed at that place in Mayfair.
亚瑟 你能把它从前面拿出来吗 别走厨房♥过去
Asher? Asher, can you take that out the front? Not through the kitchen.
麻烦了
Please.
- 对不起 杰玛 - 主厨
- Sorry, Gemma. - Chef.
你得叫她主厨
You say "Chef."
你不应该叫她的名字 她是你老板 不是你朋友
You don't call her by her name. She's your employer,not your friend.
- 爸爸 没事 - 她不是我的谁 老兄 我不在这工作
- Dad, it's okay. - She ain't my nothing. I don't work here, mate.
- 亚瑟 拿出去就行了 - 什么 你叫我什么
- Just take them out, Asher. - Excuse me? What did you call me?
- 你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病 - 亚瑟 把瓷砖拿出去
- The fuck's your problem? - Asher, take the tiles out.
我是来帮忙的 别这么刻薄好吗
I'm helping you out. Don't have to be a bitch about it.
亚瑟 出去
Asher, get out.
- 维克托 别 - 亚瑟 老兄 没必要 放轻松点
- Victor, don't... Asher. Ash, mate. It's not worth it. Relax, man.
你叫什么名字 你叫什么 你叫什么
What's your name? What's your name? Your name?
我是基兰 你叫什么
I'm Kieran. My name's Kieran.What's your name?
- 玛丽娜 - 玛丽娜 你叫玛丽娜
- Marina. - Marina. Marina's your name.
好的 玛丽娜 我得问问你
Okay, Marina, I'm just gonna ask you...
- 别别别 - 痛吗 你很痛苦 我是护理人员
- No, no, no. - It hurts? You're in pain. Okay, I'm a paramedic.
- 听着 我是护理人员 - 不 不 不行
- Look, I'm a paramedic. - No, no, I can't.
我知道很痛 你必须这样
Okay, I know it hurts, but you have to...
就一会 把腿放下来
One moment, legs down.
我要你侧过身去 能做到吗
I'll ask you to roll to your side, okay?
你得侧过身去
You're gonna roll over to your side.
做得很好
You're doing great.
你做得很好 非常棒
You're doing great. Okay, that's perfect.
跟我一起呼吸好吗
Just breath with me, okay?
玛丽娜 我能帮你给谁打个电♥话♥吗 打给谁
Is there anyone else I can call for you, Marina, anyone?
不 不 没有人
No. No, I don't have anyone.
好 别担心 我在这 好吗
Okay. Don't worry. I'm here, okay?
救护车随时都会过来 好吗
Any second now the ambulance is gonna be here, all right?
你做得很棒了
But you're doing brilliant.
他给你泡了甜茶
He made you some sugary tea.
你的手♥机♥在哪
Where's your phone?
我没事
I am fine.
我只是没吃早餐 我昨晚出去喝酒到很晚
I just skipped breakfast. I was out late. Drinking.
和谁一起喝酒
Drinking with who?
我的房♥东
My landlords.
未来老公
"Future husband"?
我不知道他的名字 所以
I don't know his name, so...
那个泡茶的吗
The tea guy?
开个玩笑而已 威尔逊
It's a joke, Wilson.
除非你喜欢他
Unless you like him.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
你需要介入治疗吗
Do you need an intervention?
你两周内淹了两次了
I've watched you drown twice in two weeks.
你还总做一些疯狂冲动的决定
And you're making some impulsive, crazy decisions.
不要动好吗
Would you hold still?
也许我也应该退出
Maybe I should quit too...
是的
Yeah.
你应该退出
You should.
我们应该一起做这些的
We should be doing this together.
冒险啊 伦敦啊 晚上出去玩 喝酒
Adventures. London. Staying out late, drinking.
你不应该一个人
You shouldn't be alone.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我给你泡的茶
Tea's from me.
她告诉我了 谢谢你
She said. Thanks.
不用谢
No problemo.
- 莫伊拉 我们要 - 好的
- Er, Moira, we're gonna... - Okay.
未来老公
Future husband.
他们都来了 你扶稳了吗
Everyone is here. Have you got her?
不 不要离开我
No, Please don't leave me.
我没有离开你 我不会的
I'm not... I'm not leaving you.I am not leaving you.
玛丽娜 我拿上你的东西了
Okay, Marina, I have got your shopping.
会没事的 好吗
Everything is gonna be fine. Okay?
戴着些勋章干什么
What's with the silverware?
这边有一个捐款活动 我是为这事来的伦敦
Oh, there was a fundraiser. That's why I'm in London.
我还以为你是来看我的
Oh. I thought you'd come to see me.
我给你做了这些
I made you this.
我已经吃过了 谢谢
I've eaten, thank you.
只有一点而已
It's only small.
剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表