剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表
另一边等你 然后我们就可以
waiting for you, then we can just
朝这些中产阶级飞牌
finesse all the gentrifiers.
害怕也没关系
It's all right to be scared, man.
- 有我们呢 - 是啊
- We've got you, yeah. - Yes, man.
你给我回电♥话♥了
Oh, hey! You called me back!
我发了那些信息之后 我以为你都
After all those messages I left I didn't think you'd...
实在对不起
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我应该跟你说 我爱你
I should have just said that "I love you
你还好吗 需要什么吗
"and are you okay? And do you need anything?"
我知道这对你来说很难理解 埃斯特
I know it's hard to get your head around, Est,
但是还挺好的
but it's good.
我很幸福
I'm happy.
当然真的也是很难了 我也不知道自己在做什么
It's also really fucking hard and I have no idea what I'm doing.
你知道啊
Yeah, you do.
相信自己的直觉
Just trust your instincts.
爱你哟 杰玛
Love you, Gem.
角
The corner.
- 那个角 - 你疯了吧
- The corner. - You're out of your mind.
- 哪去了 - 抓角啊 蠢货
- Where's the... - Get the corner you idiot.
怎么都缩水了
Why has everything shrunk?
完美的家庭主妇
Perfect housewife.
威尔逊让我清醒
Wilson was the one who grounded me.
提醒我自己是谁
Reminded me of who I am.
挨罚咯
Forfeit.
又瞎说了
Oh, bollocks.
该死
Shit.
我还活着吗
Am I alive?
是的
Yes.
等会 你真活着吗 但愿你还活着吧
Wait, are you? Oh, I hope you are.
- 要是你... 我会难过的 - 你真不会玩这个游戏啊
- I'd be so sad if you'd... - You're bad at this game.
我的整个人生就是游戏
My whole life is this game!
想方设法搞清楚自己到底是谁
Trying to figure out who or what I am.
真想直接作弊 一走了之
I wish I could just cheat and go.
鲁保罗 也太好笑了
RuPaul? That is hilarious!
坏了 游戏又让我搞砸了
Oh, shit, I ruined the game.
玛格丽特·阿特伍德还活着
Margaret Atwood is alive.
好啊 敬玛格丽特
Oh, good. To Margaret!
把你鼻子揍出血还没回家真是很明智
I'm glad I broke your nose and didn't go home.
我也有同感
Mm. Me too.
有段时间没这样过了
I haven't done this in a while.
我女朋友一年前去世了
My girlfriend died a year ago
- 我没有 - 不是吧
- and I haven't really... - Oh, shit.
罗莉
Lori.
- 我应该提前说的 - 抱歉啊
- I should have said before. - I'm sorry.
我一直说自己那些蠢事
I've been banging on about my stupid problems.
真是傻瓜
I'm such a wanker.
你说自己情况很诡异的时候
When you said you were in a weird place,
没错
yeah,
我会陪着你
I'm right there with you.
她叫什么名字
What was her name?
安娜
Anna.
看来我还没准备好约会
I am clearly not ready to date.
不过约会进展很顺利啊
Oh, but it's going so well.
你应该跟她聊聊
You should talk to her.
就现在吧 给她打电♥话♥
Literally right now. Call her.
去看看她
Go and see her.
不要一辈子都后悔
Don't live with regrets.
- 算了 可能这主意不太好 - 你出的主意啊
- Yeah, no. This isn't a good idea. - It's your idea.
我知道 不过或许应该等你稍微理智
I know, but maybe you should wait until you're a bit more,
- 或者不那么理智 - 没事
- or, or a bit less... - It's fine.
我就冷静地走进去
I'll just walk in, very calmly,
跟威尔逊打个招呼
and I'll say, "Hi, Wilson."
然后我就把她头发扯下来
and then I'll start pulling her hair out.
不行 这样不好
Yeah, no, that's not a good...
不不不 撤退撤退
: No, no, no! Intervention. Intervention.
有人吗
Hello?
我就直说了
I'll cut to the chase.
结果就是
The upshot is
我们发现的时候太晚
that we found it too late
进展太迅速了
and it's progressed too fast.
本来可以进行强化治疗
We could embark on more intensive treatment
但恐怕时机已过
but, I'm afraid the moment's passed.
非常感谢从你口中得知这个消息 弗朗西斯
I appreciate this coming from you, Frances.
在中队服役时 我的工作就是
When the squadron was on active service it was my job
拜访各家各户
to visit families to...
传递坏消息
pass on bad news.
这事不容易
It's not easy.
现在要怎么办
What does one do now?
安排好后事
Put your affairs in order
告诉你的孩子
and talk to your children.
很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came down.
我觉很有必要
I thought it was important we...
我们应该谈谈
I thought we should talk.
好的
Okay.
而且我也想在这里关门之前
And I wanted to come here one last time,
来最后一次
before it closed.
真失望一夜之间这里就关门
Just wish it had shut down over night.
到时候我下来就会发现锁都换了
That I'd come down to find the locks had changed.
要知道 这可是数月的等待
You know, it's just the months and months of waiting,
然后指不定这里什么时候
and knowing that sometime soon it'll all just...
就会拆了
Just be gone.
感觉很残忍♥
Feels cruel.
你还记得雷吗
Do you remember Ray?
你好 沃尔特
Hi, Walter.
你好 雷
Hello, Ray.
你跟尼克聊过吗
Did you talk to Nick?
没
No.
我觉得应该先跟你说一下
I felt I should speak with you first.
好
Okay.
如你所知
As you know
我一直都想把遗产留给
I've always intended to leave the proceeds of my estate,
虽然不多吧
such as it is,
我曾任职的慈善结构
to the Service Charities I've worked with.
心理健康支持中心
Mental health support,
- 创伤后应激障碍 - 嗯
- PTSD. - Yeah. Yeah.
我一直都在跟我的会计沟通
I've been speaking with my accountant and it's
这笔钱比预期少得多
considerably less than I'd anticipated.
我真正值钱的只有房♥子和
My only real asset is the house and...
我们现在说这个干嘛
And why are we talking about this?
你可以用那笔钱
You could use that money.
爸 不用
Dad, no.
我应该换小一点
I should downsize anyway.
你不用担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
- 老房♥子太 - 雷已经帮我们
- That old house is too... - Ray has offered
买♥♥下了这里
to help us buy this place.
作为合作伙伴
As a partner?
差不多吧
Something like that.
我觉得这样不好
I don't think it's a good idea.
支出应该差不多
The outgoings would be similar I assume.
不确定性会减少
There'd be less uncertainty.
我感觉好受点了
I must say I'd feel happier
知道你已经站稳脚跟
knowing you were more established.
我不知道
I don't know, it's...
做出这种承诺
Making a commitment like that it's...
只要大家都明白这是怎么一回事
So long as everyone knows what they're getting into,
就没有问题
I can't see that it's a problem.
看到你和尼克安顿下来
Seeing you and Nick settled down.
见证尼克做爸爸
Watching Nick become a father.
知道那些
Knowing that...
对你来说很重要的人都幸福快乐
those who most matter most to you are happy.
剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表