剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表
- 你好 雷 - 你好 埃丝特
- Hi, Ray. - Hi, Esther.
- 玩得开心吗 - 开心
- You having a nice time? - Yeah.
那就好
Yeah.
我要去
Err, I'm just going...
听着 雷
Look, Ray,
不管你什么毛病 你不能再这样了
whatever the fuck is going on with you, it needs to stop.
恕我直言 你根本不清楚
With respect, you don't know what...
不 不 恕我直言
No. No. With respect,
这是一个婚礼
this is a wedding,
你不仅多余 而且还很恶心
and you are being disruptive and frankly gross.
杰玛是我一辈子的好朋友
Now, I have known that woman my entire life
我为了她可以不顾一切
and I would kill for her if it came to it.
所以你最好退出
Back the fuck off.
你能帮我个忙吗
Hey, can you help me?
我有急事
Erm, Codeword.
怎么了
What's going on?
没事 就是内急
Um, nothing, just, err, Codeword.
我得去
Oh, I need to...
以斯帖会带你去厕所
Esther can help you go to the toilet.
那就走吧 尿急的跟我来
Come on then, pissy pants. Let's go.
她回来了
Oh, she's back.
- 别急 - 维克托
- Easy. - Victor!
- 糟糕 - 带上这个
- Ah, shit. - All right, take this.
为什么
Why?
反正你都过去
Because you're going there anyway.
我咋没感觉
I don't feel anything.
要等一下
Yeah, it's gonna go out. One sec.
打火机我用下
Give me the lighter?
别靠脸太近
Wait, don't light it near your face,
你太容易燃了
you're too flammable.
真好笑
Very funny.
你个混♥蛋♥
You absolute arsehole.
科尔比在哪
Oh, hey. Where's Colby?
你吸了多少
How high are you?
- 他都抽傻了 - 我没事
- He's twatted. - I'm fine.
真是难以置信
Unbelievable.
你这下打算怎么回家
And how are you planning on getting you and your
怎么把儿子接回家
infant son home tonight?
-你这样不能开车 - 我打滴滴
-Hey, because you're not driving like this. - I'll Uber.
滴滴有婴儿座椅吗
Do Ubers have car seats?
没有吗
Ubers don't have car seats?
你连这都不知道吗
How do you not know this shit?
天呐
Jesus!
宝贝 你在漏奶
Babe, you're leaking.
漂亮 你干得漂亮
Perfect. That is perfect.
卡洛琳 宝贝
Caro. Babe!
我感觉不对
Yeah. I don't feel good.
我知道
Yeah.
我也不喜欢婚礼
I don't like weddings either.
我去给你拿点水
I'll get you some water.
我能自己拿
I can get my own water.
别 别 在这等着 放轻松 我快去快回
No, no, stay, stay, chill. Just be calm, I'll be back.
亲爱的
Oh. Oh, dear.
亲爱的 你还好吗
Oh, hi, love, are you all right?
- 我很好
- Yes.
- 我来帮您 - 谢谢
- Can I help you. - Oh, thank you.
谢谢你 亲爱的 谢谢
Thank you, babe. Thanks.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你不去庆祝吗
You not going in to the party?
马上就去
In a minute.
我也是
Yeah. Me too.
我想在进去热闹之前
I thought I'd have a quick fag
抓紧抽支烟
before I put on my face.
- 你也来一支吗 - 我不抽烟
- Do you want one? - Oh, I don't smoke.
好吧 找到了
Okay, here we are.
他们马上就要扔花束了
They'll be throwing the bouquet in a minute.
如果你还单身的话
If you're single.
5 4 3 2 1
Five, four, three, two, one.
有请新人家属讲话 请大家都坐好
for the speeches. If everyone could take their seats
酒该满的满上了哈
And please make sure you have drinks topped-up for a toast.
- 你还想再来点吗 - 不用了 谢谢
- Do you want a little bit more? - I'm okay, thanks.
你们呢
You guys okay?
再给我来一杯
Pass me a drink.
你已经有了
You've got one.
这三个人
These three just
- 倒是相安无事地在聊天 - 怎么
- chatting like normal people. - What?
你以为会像《权游》一样战火四起吗
Did you think it would be all Game of Thrones?
我们还小的时候 他们怎么不这样好好表现
Where was all this functionality when we were kids?
下面欢迎新娘的父亲致辞
Please welcome the father of the bride,
沃尔特·哈斯汀队长
Captain Walter Hastings.
别担心 会没事的
Hey, don't worry, it'll be fine.
好 我来了
Well, here we are.
谢谢你 科尔比
Thank you, Colby.
我们很多人都没想到这一天的到来
The day many of us thought would never come.
这是一场大家同心协力
This has been a truly collaborative,
自己策划的婚礼
home-made wedding,
也证明了杰玛和基兰的特质
and a testament to the type of people Gemma and Kieran are.
无论这里的未来将走向何方
Uh, whatever the future holds for this place,
我们将永远铭记今日
we'll always have today to remember it by.
我想过准备些发言的 但是
I tried to prepare something, but it's...
我找不到合适的语言来描述我的女儿
hard to know what to say about my daughter.
在这方面我不是很有发言权
I'm not exactly an authority on that particular subject.
所以不管基兰用了什么神奇的手段 我是无从知晓了
Whatever magic formula Kieran has, I can't say I share it.
杰玛的妈妈应该比我更有发言权
Gemma's mother would have known what to say.
她一直都有
She always did.
我想她应该也会同意这门亲事的
I expect she would have approved of Kieran.
看到杰玛终于不在漂泊不定 安定下来
And, like me, would have been relieved
她也会像我一样 如释重负的
that Gemma has finally stopped searching.
无论如何
Anyway, uh...
敬洛维尔夫妇
To Mr and Mrs Lovell.
我想我们还有朗读的环节
I think we have another reading, now.
- 不 没有了 - 看起来到此为止了
- No, we're done. - Oh, apparently not.
有
- Yes. - Oh.
她要做什么
What's going on?
她说她要读点什么 我也不知道
She said she wouldn't read it. I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
嗨 声音有点大
Hi... Oh, that's loud.
大家好 我是雷蒙纳 雷
Erm, hello, I'm Ramona, Ray.
我是这对新人的房♥客 不过很快就要搬走了
I'm the happy couple's soon to be ex-lodger.
基兰让我读 一段东西
Kieran asked me to read, erm, to read something, so...
是一封真正的信 手写信
It's an actual letter, handwritten on paper
写于每个人还在用笔和纸写信的时候
from when people did such things.
是基兰在印尼的时候写给杰玛的
So it was sent from where Kieran was in Indonesia
那时候她还
to Gemma, who was, err... She was, err,
住在一个小房♥间里 在她前女友的餐馆
well, she was living in a squat and working in a restaurant
当服务生
run by her ex-girlfriend.
天 是一个
Oh, my, was a...
是一个秘密吗
Did people... Was that a secret?
- 赶紧读吧 - 好的
- Just read the thing. - Right, yeah.
亲爱的杰玛
"Dear, Gemma.
毫无疑问
"You are, without doubt,
你是我见过最让人抓狂的人
"the most infuriating person I've ever met.
我这辈子从没遇上过
"Never in my life have I
像你一样喜欢争论的人
"met someone who seems to relish arguing as much as you.
你真是个争论天才
"And you are so good at it.
你是个大♥师♥
"You are a grandmaster.
你是争论界的达芬奇
"You are the Leonardo da Vinci of arguing.
我从来不会吵架
"I never learned to argue.
我只会大呼喊 为我的肤色而战
"I learned to shout. To fight my corner.
和我的姐姐而战 为我的姐姐而战
"To fight with my sister, and for my sister.
剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表