剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表
- 你们该登场啦 - 是吗
- I think that's your cue. - Oh, really?
去呀
Go.
各位来宾
Ladies and gentleman, and those who otherwise identify,
有请新人
I give you Mr and Mrs Loverr!
我还是哈斯汀 我还留着娘家姓呢
Still Hastings! I'm still keeping my name.
- 嘿 - 嗨 我能来帮忙吗
- Hey. - Hi, can I help?
我一个人没问题
It's under control.
好吧 那就好
Okay, cool.
可以给我找点事做吗
Please give me a job to do.
你今天感觉怪怪的吧
Must be a weird day for you.
这是什么
What's this?
好像是维克托的礼物
- Oh, err, I think Victor did it.
他画得真难看
That's truly horrible.
- 嗨 - 嗨 新婚快乐呀
- Hi. - Hi, congratulations.
- 谢谢 - 你做到啦
- Thanks. - You did it.
- 你今天真好看 - 我知道
- You look amazing. - I know.
雷
Ray.
我们是不是该谈谈
Do we need to talk?
其实 我也不知道
I mean, I don't know...
我也不知道怎么说
I don't know what to say, exactly.
雷现在在帮我打下手
Ray's helping me at the moment.
我知道了 我只是
Yeah, I just, erm...
杰玛 你奶奶想看你拆礼物
Gemma, your nan wants to see you open your gift.
- 好的 - 很明显她送了个手提吸尘器
- Right. - It's a hand vac apparently.
放点装饰上去 不然看着就像压扁的零食
Garnish on this, please, or it just looks like flattened nutsacks.
这个再加点 都快没了
And can you put some more on here please, they're half empty.
- 维克托去哪了 - 他去
- Where's Victor? - Well, he's just...
你可以提前把肉裹好吗
And can you fold the meats, please?
我不想让大家搞得满手都是
I don't want people scrabbling around with greasy fingers...
- 吉玛 - 好吧
- Gemma. - Okay.
- 那我把这个拿走 - 别 吉玛
- I'll just take this tray out. - No, Gemma...
当你的新娘子去 谢谢
Go and be a bride. Thank you, go.
对了 这个是放蛋糕上的
Oh, err, this is for the cake.
你可以去放蛋糕上吗
Can you do the cake please?
谢谢 蛋糕 蛋糕 蛋糕
Thank you. Cake. Cake. Cake.
雷 你是在吉玛爸爸后面发言对吗
Ray, darling, you're reading after Gemma's dad, aren't you?
你准备好了吗 我这有稿子你要先练习一下吗
Do you... I've got the letter if you want to practise or...
完全不用
I'm completely fine.
好的
Okay.
奈玛 我可以先尝一口吗
Naima, can I just have a little nibble?
现在还不行 杰森
Not until we serve, Jason.
等一下 我想练习一下
Actually, one moment.
好的 没问题 雷
Okay, no worries, Ray.
- 你见到 - 嗨
- Have you seen... - Hi.
- 这怎么了 - 没事
- What's going on? - Nothing.
那股味道吗 那是克里斯的须后水
That smell? It's Chris' aftershave.
什么 闻着没那么浓
What, doesn't even smell that strong.
问着像松节油
It smells like turps.
我觉得像驱虫药
It smells like worming medicine.
不好
Oh, shit.
不要告诉吉玛 或者卡洛琳 好吗
Okay, just don't tell Gemma, yeah? Or Caroline.
我们只是在餐前小憩
We're just taking a little "break" before service.
做一点疯狂的事
Little bit of the wacky...
别用那种声音说话
Don't do that voice, man.
- 就是 真的别这样 - 你不是医务辅助人员吗
- Yeah, you really can't do that. - Weren't you a paramedic?
是的 我是
Err, yeah, yeah.
你要不也试试我开的药
Looks like you could do with a bit of a medical prescription-type...
医务辅助人员不能开药
Paramedics can't prescribe.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know that.
维克托 戈登·拉姆齐发现你不在了
Victor, Gorgon Ramsay's noted your absence.
戈登·拉姆齐吗 那太刺♥激♥了
Gorgon Ramsay? That's amazing.
你真是个笨蛋
You're an idiot.
不是 我们起了一堆外号♥
No. No. We've got loads of names for her...
我们没有
No, we don't.
什么 你居然在这抽大♥麻♥
Oh, what, your smoking weed out here, yeah?
我在工作 你个怪胎
Today? I'm at work. Prick!
- 那你呢 - 我不抽 违♥禁♥品♥
- Bloody hell! - Oh, I don't smoke, uh, drugs.
人总有第一次嘛
There's always a first time for everything.
- 你看到过基兰吗 - 没有
- Have you seen Kieran? - No.
没有
No.
我觉得 我不适合发言
I don't think, erm, I should read the letter.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
- 我不是想添乱 我只是 - 没事
- I don't want to make a problem or mess anything up, I just... - Okay.
- 没事 - 我可以找个人来替我
- No. - I can ask someone else.
- 我可以找迪 - 没事 我理解
- Um, Dee maybe. - No, I get it.
我理解你
I understand.
雷 我意思是
Ray, I'm sort of saying I get...
我明白你昨晚的话什么意思了
What you said last night, I...
我相信你 我知道发言对你来说很难
I believe you. I know what it would take for you to read the letter.
我不会强迫你
I'm not gonna ask you to do that.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们婚礼真的很漂亮
It was such a beautiful wedding.
- 妈妈来了 - 什么
- Mum's here. - What?
她打的士来的 跟我来
She's in a cab. I dunno. Come.
- 借我点钱付车费 - 你认真的吗
- Can you borrow me some money for the cab? -You're kidding me.
我会还你的 我保证
Look, I'll pay you back, I promise.
我刚在上班
I was at work.
我记错日子了
I put the wrong date in my book.
很抱歉 基兰
I'm so sorry, Kieran.
妈 没事 没事的
Mum, it's okay. It's okay, Mum.
- 我又给搞砸了 - 没有
- Messed it up again. - No.
你今天真精神
Oh. You look so smart.
真帅
So handsome.
我来的太晚了 是不是错过了合照
I'm so late. Did I miss the photos?
丹尼在这吗
Is Danny here?
- 在 - 在的
- Yes - Yeah. Yeah.
我得去换下衣服
Oh, erm, I need to get changed.
是的
Oh, of course, yeah. Um...
这是你的婚礼 我去就行了
No, it's your wedding, I'll take her upstairs.
你刚才到底去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
- 抱歉 抱歉 亲爱的 - 你要接电♥话♥啊
- I'm sorry. I'm sorry, love. - Answer your phone.
来了
I'm coming.
我想到个点子
Yeah. You know what?
我们让杰森去拍点食物
Let's get Jason to take some
然后把照片放到网上
shots of the food for the website.
这不是出♥卖♥♥♥你的婚礼
Not to pimp out your wedding or anything,
- 但是 你知道 - 我明白 这点子不错
- but, you know... - Yeah, it's a good idea,
- 这些也拍点 - 对的
- we'll take some of these as well. - Yeah.
吉玛
Hey, Gem.
我有点好奇 你的房♥客是不是
Your lodger... Just out of curiosity, is she, uh...
不是 别碰她
No. Leave her alone.
我就问问
I'm only asking.
你太扯了
You're unbelievable.
J杰玛
Gem.
怎么
Yeah?
我们是不是得谈谈了
Do we need to talk?
谈什么
About?
谈
About...
您好
Hi.
洛威尔先生和太太
Mr and Mrs Lover.
我还没改姓 还是哈斯汀
Oh. No, it... It's still Hastings,
- 我还没改姓 - 吉玛 我要提前走了
- I'm keeping my name. - I'll be leaving early, Gemma.
所以你现在得去拆我礼物
So you should open my gift now.
好的 可以给我们一点时间吗
Oh, okay, well could you give us one little second?
我送了个手提吸尘器 车用的
It's a hand vacuum. For the car.
- 现在就去拆 快来 - 我现在在
- Open it now. Come along. - Erm, well, I'm actually
- 我在忙 - 你真是和你妈一个样
- just in the middle of... - You are so like your mother.
一直不停地忙 一刻也不停
Always on the go, never stopping.
新婚快乐
Congratulations.
不好意思
Hi, sorry.
剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表