剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表
尼克告诉我你找了个房♥客
Nick tells me you've taken a lodger.
你应该安定下来了 而不是像个占屋者一样生活
You should be settling down, not living like squatters.
基兰是个好男人
Kieran's a good man.
如果他想娶你
If he intends to make an honest woman of you,
我同意
he has my permission.
吃点吧 爸
Just eat something, Dad.
下次吧
Perhaps next time.
我还要去别的地方
I have to be somewhere else.
当然了
Of course.
我知道这个地方看起来不怎么样
Look, I know this place may not look like much
我也知道你想让我过得更好
and I know you'd prefer better for me
我知道你是出于好心
and I know that comes from a good place,
但是我对自己拥有的东西
but I am proud of what I've got.
我做过的事 我正在做的 感到骄傲
What I've made. What I'm making.
基兰不会向我求婚的 因为他尊重我的意见
Kieran won't propose to me because he respects the fact
他知道我认为婚姻就是狗屎
that I think that marriage is bullshit.
如果他向我求婚
But if he ever did,
他唯一需要征得的同意 只有我的
the only... permission he'd require is mine.
再见 杰玛
Goodbye, Gemma.
玛丽娜 坚持住 看着我 坚持住
Marina, stay with me. Look at me. Stay with me.
玛丽娜 坚持住
Marina, stay with me.
看着我 玛丽娜 就是这样 坚持住
Look at me, Marina. That's right, stay with me.
看我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
很好 玛丽娜 坚持
All right, Marina... Stay with...
她开始癫痫了
She's fitting, she...
你还好吗
You okay?
天呐
Oh, God!
你今天怎么样
How was your thing?
挺好
Fine.
你过得怎么样
How was your day?
也挺好
Also fine.
还是没有顾客
No customers. Again.
我觉得你也许需要这个
I thought you might want this.
那个可怜的男人甚至都不知道怎么和我沟通
The poor guy doesn't even know how to talk to me.
妈妈去世了 给他留了个棕色肤色的
Mum died and left him with...
易怒女孩 还是个酷儿 住在古怪的小村庄里
a queer, angry brown girl in a quaint little village.
给你
Here.
- 谢谢 - 有人打小报告
- Thank you. - I got put on report...
说我亲了莎拉·芬奇
for kissing Sarah Finch
他就不和我说话了 一句都不说
and he stopped talking to me. Entirely.
直到我和基兰在一起
It wasn't until I was with Kieran,
他才想起来他还有个女儿
that he remembered he even had a daughter.
是不是有漂白粉的味道
Do I smell chlorine?
是的 我该洗头发了
Oh, yeah. God. I have to wash my hair.
我自从十二岁就留着这个发型
I've had the same hairstyle since I was 12.
我真的很想全部剪掉
I really want to cut it all off,
但是莫伊说
but Moi says I should,
我不能再冲动做决定了
er, stop making impulsive decisions.
莫伊是你的朋友 对吗
Moi is your friend, yeah?
是的 最好的朋友 她叫莫伊拉
Yes. Friend. Best friend. Moira.
她也是花样游泳队的
She's on the synchro team.
她也留这个发型
She has the same hairstyle too.
整个队都一样
The whole team do.
- 对不起 - 没事
- Sorry, I... - It's all right.
我其实很喜欢别人摸我的头发
I actually like people touching my hair.
我今天失业了
I've lost my job today.
我会再找点事情做的
I'll find something else.
- 怎么了 - 没事 没事
- What happened? - Nothing. Nothing.
这很奇怪
It was weird.
我当时在水里
I was in the water,
然后我觉得 我一定要出去
and I, sort of, just had to get out.
像是恐慌症吗
Oh, like a panic attack?
不 不是
No. No.
听起来像是
It sounds like it could've...
没事的 我会再找个工作
It was nothing really. I'll find another job.
我保证
I promise.
哇
Oh, wow.
这个
This is...
这个太好吃了
This is delicious.
这个是我奶奶的食谱
It's, my grandmother's recipe.
我一辈子都靠蛋白奶昔为生
I've lived off protein shakes my whole life,
让我评价不太合适 但这个
so I'm not the best judge, but this is...
真太惊艳了
seriously amazing.
天呐
Oh, my goodness.
你怎么哭了
Why are you crying?
你怎么哭了
Why are you crying?
我不知道
I don't know!
我要给它剪掉
I'll cut it.
我一直做冲动的决定
I'm all for impulsive decisions.
不 我看到了你对这个地方做了什么
No. Yeah, I've seen what you've done to this place,
你觉得我会让你靠近我的头发
you think I'm gonna let you near my hair?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你这头发让我剪得跟猪圈一样
I have made a complete pig's bollocks of this.
我有点太随意了
I went rogue.
就 就都剃掉吧
Just... Just shave it all off.
我可以吗
Oh, can I?
当然不行
Obviously, no.
你好
Hello?
嗨 我们在这 我们在这 我们在这里
Hi, we're here, we're here, we're in here.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
还不错
- Yeah, it was fine.
快看你这样子
- So you...voila.
我怎么了
What voila?
你没事吧
You okay?
我在想
I was think...
我在想我还是请病假吧
I was thinking I'll just call in sick.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我今天没睡觉而且
I just didn't sleep today and...
那就喝杯咖啡
Just have a coffee.
你不想让我
Don't you want me...
- 不 - 在这吗
- No. - ...to be here?
怎么回事 你从来没请过病假
What's going on? It's just you never call in sick.
为什么 为什么一定是发生了什么
Why does something... Why does something have to be going on?
别那么奇怪
Don't be weird.
我不是奇怪 怎么
I'm not being weird. How's that...
对不起 我就是
Sorry, I'm just, er...
你有薄荷茶吗
Do you have mint tea?
有 在碗橱里 右边 对
Yes, it's, erm, in the cupboard. On the right, yes.
谢谢
Thanks.
你要杯子的话在这
Mugs are up here if you want it.
- 对不起 - 对不起
- Oh, sorry... - Oh, sorry.
有人想喝茶吗
Anyone want tea?
- 不用 谢谢 - 我不要 谢谢
- No, thank you. - I won't, thank you.
雷 你应该让基兰来给你检查一下
Oh, Ray, you should let Kieran check you out.
什么
Excuse me?
不 基兰曾经历过恐慌
No... Kieran, erm, suffered from panic attacks
- 当他退役的时候 - 我没得过恐慌症
- when he left the military. - I didn't have a panic attack.
不好意思 什么 为什么我们在讨论这个
Sorry, what... Why are we talking about this?
没什么 我 我就是掉进了水里然后觉得
Nothing. I was, erm, I was in the water and I felt...
幽闭恐惧 没什么大不了的
claustrophobic. It wasn't anything.
你不久前还出过一次事故 所以
Well, you had an accident not too long ago, so...
这很自然如果你觉得有点
it's only natural that maybe you feel a bit...
我没事 对不起 我们能不
I'm fine. Sorry, could we not...
我会另找份工作
I'm gonna get another job.
不用担心房♥租
Don't worry about rent.
不 我不是那个意思
No, that's... I didn't mean that.
嘿 K 是我
Hey, K, it's me... Er...
听着 抱歉之前有点怪怪的
Look, I'm sorry it was weird earlier.
剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表