剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表
- 我们做到了 - 你看起来真不错
- TRAINEE 1: We did it. - TRAINEE 2: You look great.
今晚看不了极光了 抱歉
No excursion tonight, sorry.
能见度太差了
No visibility.
- 这场雨 - 不 你就废话吧
- The rain is... - No. No, this is bullshit.
杰玛 没关系的
Gem, it's... It's fine.
我们可以开一瓶红酒
We can get a bottle of wine instead.
- 好好享受一下 - 我们过来就他妈是为了看极光
- Try to enjoy ourselves. - We're only here to see the Northern fucking Lights.
让你们失望了
It's very disappointing.
- 真不好意思 - 没关系
- I'm sorry. - It's fine.
杰玛
Gemma!
你为什么要费这么大劲就为了让我看
Look, why are you so hell-bent on me see...
杰玛
Gemma.
抱歉
Sorry.
莫伊 你今天过得好嘛
Moi. How was your day?
那只猫简直是噩梦
That fleabag's a nightmare.
它在我地毯上拉粑粑 吐在我的床上
It crapped on the rug, vommed on the bed.
我只能带它去看兽医
I had to take it to the vet.
顺便说一句 你欠我六十五英镑
You owe me 65 quid by the way.
看啊
And look...
我好了
I'm covered.
我得洗掉床单 地毯 枕头
I've had to wash the sheets, the rug, the pillows,
毛掉得哪里都是
there's hair on everything.
我真抱歉 我会帮你的
I'm so sorry. I'll help.
真是你一贯作风 威尔逊
It's just so typical, Wilson.
你根本就不在乎我
You just don't give a shit about me.
- 不是那么回事 - 我是隐形的
- That's not true. - I'm invisible.
莫伊 我只是
Moi, I'm...
我一直就站在你面前
I've been right in front of you this whole time...
挥着手喊 喂 看看我啊
waving my arms about, "Hello, I'm here."
然后你竟然
And you just...
看不到我
You don't see me.
- 我帮你 - 不必
- Let me help. - I've got it.
别逞能了
Don't be a martyr.
这里吗
Here?
慢点
Slow down. Slow down.
慢点
Slow, slow down.
雷 停下
Ray, stop.
停下
Stop!
你想怎么样
What do you want, then?
莫伊 我很抱歉
Moi, I'm sorry.
- 我很抱歉 - 离我远点
- I'm sorry. - Get the fuck off me.
我不知道刚才怎么回事 我只是
I don't know what that was, I'm just...
- 我脑子一团乱 - 带上你该死的
- I'm a mess. - Take all your fucking...
带上你所有的东西
Take all this shit
从我的世界中滚出去
and get the fuck out of my life!
出去
Get out!
走啊
Go.
这是你最糟糕的蜜月吗
Is this the worst honeymoon you've ever been on?
这不好笑
It's not funny.
也许会看不到 我们心里有数的
We knew we might not see it.
我们还有两次机会
We've got two more chances.
- 明天天就晴了 - 嘿
- The clouds will lift tomorrow. - Hey!
- 肯定会的 - 昨晚多美啊
- It's got to. - How amazing was it last night?
难道不是你生命中
Wasn't it the most incredible experience
- 最棒的经历吗 - 不好意思 我们在聊天
- of your life? - Yeah, sorry, we're just...
你看到了
You saw it?
没有
No.
也许 看到了一点儿
Maybe, a little... A little bit.
很不清楚
It was faint.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
昨天那是一整片天空的奇迹
It was a full-sky miracle.
你能别打扰我们么 拜托
Can you leave us alone for a moment, please?
那是怎样的
What was it like?
是模糊的还是
Was it faint or...
- 他们好像认为 - 太棒了
- They seemed to think... - It was amazing.
那是
It was...
我不知道如何形容 基兰
I don't know how to describe it, Kier.
我从来没见过那样的景色
I've never seen anything like it.
像魔法一样
It was like magic.
就像他说的那样 像奇迹一样 我很抱歉
It was what he said. It was a miracle. I'm so sorry.
你应该告诉我的
You should have told me.
因为我没去 你怕我难过
You thought I'd be upset because I wasn't there to...
是啊
Well... Yeah.
你开心我就开心
You being happy makes me happy.
我不希望你对我有所隐瞒
I don't want you to hide things from me
或者是不开心
or stop yourself from being happy
只因你认为自己的开心
because you think your happiness
会使我痛苦
could ever cause me pain.
你开心也让我感到开心
You being happy makes me happy too.
这是我经历过最差的蜜月了
This is the worst honeymoon I've ever been on.
你个傻瓜
You idiot.
太差了
It's so bad.
- 最差的 - 太差了
- The worst. - It's so bad.
- 你 - 你为什么带我过来
- You are... - Why did you drag me here.
- 因为你是 - 离我远点
- Because you're... - Get away from me.
一个疯女人
...a crazy woman.
离我远点
Get away from me!
天气预报说 明天天气不错
Weather's forecast to be good tomorrow.
也许我们会走运
Maybe we'll be lucky.
- 或者 - 我们可以回家
- Or... - We could go home.
马上就8点了
It's almost 8:00.
如果他们看见你在车上会炒了你的
They'll fire you if they catch you here.
给
Here.
你看起来需要这个
Looks like you could use this.
谢谢
Thank you.
一共4英镑
That's four quid.
好的
Right.
不用找零了
Keep the change.
再见 亲爱的
Cheers, love.
给你
There you go.
- 谢谢 - 不用谢
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
漂亮
Classy.
我知道我没有竭尽全力
I know I haven't been giving this my full focus.
但是我真心想留下
But I do want to be here.
说实话 我只剩这份工作了
Frankly, this is all I have left.
我知道我今天的打扮看起来不那么理想
I know my appearance today is not ideal.
但是我准时到了
But I was on time
如果
and if... Oh.
如果
And if...
如果你知道这花了我
If you knew what it took to...
对不起
Sorry.
你需要接吗
You want to take that?
不
No.
对不起
Sorry.
生活处处有意外
Life happens to all of us.
培训很严格
The training is strict.
必须这样
It has to be.
但是我们是一家人 拉蒙娜
But we're a family, Ramona.
我们是一个团队 好吗
We're a team. Okay?
我会跟人事部说一下你的住宿问题
I'll talk to HR about your housing issue.
员工公♥寓♥应该还有一间房♥
There might be a room in the crew digs
你短期可以住在那
you can have short-term.
谢谢
Thank you.
他叫什么名
What's his name?
什么
Excuse me?
大卫·鲍伊
David Bowie.
他的名字是以
He's named after...
大卫·鲍伊命名的
David Bowie.
你可以把他留在接待处交给艾达
You can leave him with Ida at Reception.
剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表