剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表
- 比你以为的要清楚地多 - 我可以跟你说的 你问我就好了
- much more clearly than you think. - ...I can tell you. Ask me!
我真的很想告诉你的
I really want to tell you.
你会问我们吗
Do you ask us?
你在意我发生什么事吗
Do you care about what's been happening with me?
你有关心过我和你♥爸♥三十多年来
Do you ever wonder what it's like for your father and I
第一次看到你离开家
to be suddenly alone together for the first time
我们有多孤独吗
after three decades?
你有打电♥话♥跟我们聊聊天吗
Do you ever want to just call for a chat?
周末回趟家吗
Come back for a weekend?
你半个月上班 住在离家一小时车程的地方
You work half the month and live an hour away.
你都没回过家
You haven't been home.
你不跟你的好朋友们聊天了
You don't speak to your closest friends.
自从搬到伦敦
Since moving to London,
你变成了一个非常自我 偷偷摸摸的女人了
you have turned into a very self-centred, secretive woman.
我都不认识你了
I don't know who you are any more.
而且你也完全不管我的感受
And you don't seem to care to know me either.
你知道我更年期了吗
Do you know I'm going through the menopause
非常难受了
and this is fucking awful.
妈妈
Maman...
我不应该 需要求着你
I shouldn't have to beg you to tell me
跟我聊聊你的生活吧
about your life.
如果你真的想做成的这件事
And if you want to build it into this huge thing,
你都还是不敢跟我说
you're still unable to tell me about,
那或许不是好的征兆
well, maybe that's not a good sign.
滑铁卢站到了
This is Waterloo.
好
Okay.
妈妈
Maman.
妈妈 今晚别走了
Please, Maman. Stay tonight.
为什么
Why?
你跟你房♥东嬉笑打闹的时候我被晾在一旁吗
So I can be ignored while you giggle with your landlords?
他们不只是我的房♥东
They're not just my landlords.
我好累 我不知道该怎么办了
I'm so tired. I don't know what to do.
没事
Nothing.
大家都在瞪我
Everyone's glaring at me.
我只想让她别哭了
I just want her to shut up.
好
Okay.
我挂了 妈妈
Okay, I've got to go, Mum.
米克
Mick?
你在家吗
Are you home?
我们真的只是想道谢
We just wanted to say thanks, really.
你真是帮大忙了
You've been a lifesaver.
最近真的能有点半规律的
We're actually getting some reliable chunks of sleep,
睡点整觉了
semi-regularly.
很好啊
That's great.
你们努力了
You've done the work.
你们三个
All three of you.
茉莉 跟玛蒂尔达打招呼
Molly, say hello to Mathilde.
你好啊 茉莉
Hello, Molly.
- 好棒 - 你好啊
- Bravo! - FATHER 1: Hello!
好棒
Bravo.
好姑娘
Good girl.
你把娃娃头弄下来了
Oh, you've taken his head off.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我说的话不是故意的
I didn't mean what I said.
我知道
I know.
我知道你说啥了什么
I know you said that.
但我喜不喜欢他们重要吗
But what does it matter if I like them or not?
是莫莫吗
Is that Momo?
我跟她聊两句
Can I talk to her?
把电♥话♥给我啊
Come on. Give us the phone.
小宝贝 你今天好不好啊
Hey, fuzzle bum. How was your day?
对
Yeah.
好 我跟她说
Yeah. Okay. I'll tell her.
她说你的新上衣落在她那儿了
She says she has your new top.
下周末可以给你送过来
She can bring it up next weekend if you like?
她点头了
She's nodding.
没 我就是
No. No, I just had...
只是没想到你开始教退休老人花样游泳了
Just didn't think you'd end up teaching synchro to pensioners.
至少你在泳池里是最年轻了
Well, at least you're, er, you're the youngest in the water for once!
抱歉啊 莫莫
Sorry, Momo!
- 跟她说 - 什么 宝贝
- Tell her... - What's that, hon?
等下 你妈妈好像有事想跟你说
Hang on, I think your mum wants me to tell you something.
告诉她 我喜欢他们
Tell her I like them.
喜欢什么
You like what?
她就说
Just...
她喜欢他们
She says she likes them.
你知道什么意思吧
Does that mean something to you?
那好
Okay, good.
我们挺好的
Yeah, we're all right.
不会改变的
Well, you know, nothing ever changes with us.
莫莫 你这工作真是太好了
Well, Momo, I am chuffed about your job.
剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表