剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表
出租车
Cab.
糟了 是出租车
Shit! The cab.
咋了
Hmm?
等一下啊
Wait, wait! Wait, wait, wait.
我开车送你
I'll drive you.
坏了坏了坏事了
Oh. God. Oh, God. Oh, God.
我包呢
Where's my bag?
别慌
Don't go panicking.
搞定
Done it.
给我吧
I've got it.
- 行吗 - 嗯
- Got it? - Yeah.
好
Okay.
快走吧
All right, well, let's go...
登机了
It's boarding.
- 我 - 我们
- I... - We...
不好意思 你想说什么
Sorry, you were saying?
你刚想说什么来着
What were you gonna say?
我就是想说
I was just...
旅途愉快
Have a good trip.
好
Okay.
拜
Bye.
- 先生 喝香槟吗 - 谢谢
- AIR HOSTESS: Some champagne, sir? - Thank you.
女士
Madam?
你干什么
What are you doing?
她把自己的飞行里程都花光了
She's blown all her air miles,
肯定也想让我们好好享受
and now she'd want us to enjoy ourselves.
怎么了
What?
杰玛 说话
Gemma, what?
我们这是干了什么好事
What have we done?
行 能用了 我现在打电♥话♥
Okay, it's working. I'm calling now.
好
Cool.
- 等下 打给谁 - 雷
- Wait, calling who? - Ray.
怎么
What?
说声抱歉啊
- Er... - To say sorry.
抱歉什么
Sorry for what?
我们就不该上飞机
We should never have got on the plane.
大家都没错
Nobody did anything wrong.
没什么丢人的 也不必愧疚 杰玛
We don't need to feel shame or guilt about anything, Gem.
- 你想说什么 - 昨晚发生的事
- What are you saying? - Last night,
是我们的本能行为 很美好也有必要
it was a spontaneous, beautiful, necessary thing that we all had to do...
- 嗯 - 对吧 但那其实是道别
- Yes. - Yeah? But it was a goodbye.
昨晚这件事在你眼里真是这样吗
Is that really what last night was for you?
你听我说 杰玛 我也想跟她解释
Look, Gem. I wanna talk to her too, okay,
当然会想 但我们怎么说
of course I do, but what can we say
- 才不会让这件事变复杂 - 这就不乱了是吗
- that won't make this messy? - How is this not messy?
我们上了飞机
We got on a plane,
道了别 别那么残忍♥
we said goodbye. Let's not be cruel.
好
Okay.
我们跟她聊聊吧 你说得对
Okay, let... Let's talk to her. You're right.
杰玛
Gem?
我们要说什么
What do we say?
我之前从没有过这种感觉
I've never felt like that before.
就好像控制不住自己
Like... I couldn't stop,
- 当时太 - 我天
- it was so... - All right, Jesus,
细节可以省略
I don't need to hear the details.
别这么对我啊 莫伊
Be my friend, Moi.
- 拜托 - 你不是同性恋 威尔逊
- Please. - You're not gay, Wilson.
也不是双性恋那些
Or bi, or whatever.
如果你... 我会知道的
I would know if you...
我爱他们 莫伊
I love them, Moi.
他们是你的房♥东
They are your landlords.
他们跟你翻云覆雨 然后就去度蜜月了
They fucked you. They went on honeymoon.
- 对 但是 - 他们还拒接你的电♥话♥
- Yes, but... - They've rejected your calls.
一条消息也没回
They haven't answered a single message or...
他们彼此相爱
They love each other.
他们在一起很多年了
They've been together for years.
是我
I am the one
- 毁了一切 - 别自责了
- who destroyed everything. - Stop... blaming yourself.
你是做了一件蠢事
Yes, you've done a very stupid thing,
但他们没事的
but they are fine.
他们坐着头等舱去看自然奇景
They have flown first-class to see one of nature's miracles
你还把他们送到机场
and you're taxiing them to the airport
甚至还管喂猫
and feeding their fucking cat.
- 不是 - 去他们的
- It's not... - Fuck them!
不是
It's not...
你是想怎么样 他们带你一起度蜜月是吗
What were you hoping, that they'd take you on honeymoon?
- 我去 还真是 - 没有
- Oh God, you did. - I didn't...
- 我也不知道自己想怎样 - 姐妹
- I don't know what I expected. - Mate,
你彻底混乱了
you are a shitshow.
我没期望他们
I wasn't expecting them...
带上我
To... To take me,
或者是让他们留下 我
or for... Or for them to stay. I...
说真的 你到底希望发生什么
Seriously, what were you hoping would happen?
听着
Look,
现在的情况是你有过三人行经历
all that's happened is you had a three-way.
科斯莫性♥爱♥姿势大考中可以把这项勾了
You can tick that off the Cosmo sex quiz.
擦
Oh, merde.
你们很幸运 你们被选中了
You are lucky. You have been chosen.
你们从几千
You have been...
申请人中被筛选出来
...selected from thousands of applicants.
借此机会
So take this opportunity
给自己一个肯定吧
to give yourself a pat on the back.
现在就别拍了
Now stop patting yourself on the back
因为这只是开始
because this is just the beginning,
不是所有人都能撑到最后
and not all of you will make it to the end.
拉蒙娜·威尔逊
Ramona Wilson.
请起立
Stand, please.
想象一下你要飞早上9点的航♥班♥
Let's imagine you have a flight at 9:00 a.m.
你九点零五分才到班上
You turn up for work at five minutes past 9:00.
你觉得你能站在跑道上
Now do you think you can stand on the runway
伸手示意让他们停下吗
with your thumb in the air and have them stop?
不能
No.
我觉得不行
I don't think that.
你是公♥司♥的脸面
You are the face of the company.
你在前线
You are the front line.
提供世界一流服务的一部分
Part of delivering a world-class service
就是展现出你最好的一面
is delivering yourself at your best.
守时
Punctuality.
三振出局
Three strikes and you're out.
有很多人抢着要你的位置
Plenty more waiting to take your place.
这是第一振 威尔逊小姐
That is strike one, Miss Wilson.
看着真不错 这是什么
These look really nice. What are they?
卡累利阿派
Karjalanpiirakka.
这是历史上被亲次数最多的一张脸
This is "the most kissed face of all time."
设定为从塞纳河中救上来的溺水者
Based on a drowning victim pulled from the River Seine,
他们一直帮助训练世界各地的救生员
they've been helping train lifesavers the world over.
我们安排了一位真正的救生员训练你们
And we have a genuine lifesaver here to help train you.
大家好
All right, guys.
所以首先你们要
So first thing you do
检查响应水平
is check for a level of response.
你好 能听见我说话吗 他没反应
Hello, can you hear me? He's unresponsive.
看一下气道 没有东西
Have a look in the airway, it's clear.
头往后仰 双手扣紧
Head back, tight hands together
大概一秒一次
and do it at about one a second,
持续做不能间断
and you continue uninterrupted.
我真的想嫁给你
I do want to be married to you.
不 这话
No, that sounded...
- 好像是雷区 - 杰玛 你够了
- It's a minefield. - Fuck's sake, Gemma.
我不是说你是雷区
I'm not saying you're a minefield,
- 我的意思是 - 我们在度蜜月
- I'm saying... - We're on honeymoon
剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表