剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表
是 她还没联♥系♥上那人
Yeah. She still can't get through to the guy.
- 您好 欢迎 - 他们应该对请♥愿♥书作出回应
- Hi. Welcome. - They're supposed to respond to the petition.
他们一直在向私人业主出♥售♥大量房♥地♥产♥
They've been selling loads of properties to private landlords.
我要去下洗手间
I need to use the bathroom.
拜托 别再让我等了 求您了
No, please, don't put me on hold. Please!
她给我挂了
She cut me off.
抱歉 您好
Sorry. Hi.
玛蒂尔德 幸会幸会
Oh, Mathilde, it's so good to see you.
你来点什么
Can we get you something?
喝茶还是咖啡
Tea? Coffee?
冰箱里有好喝的香槟
There's some champagne in the freezer that's almost drinkable.
如果你觉得... 杰玛还调了鸡尾酒
Oh, erm, Gem made some cocktails if you're feeling...
我只是需要
I just need...
我能去下洗手间吗
Can I use the bathroom?
- 当然可以 - 当然
- Of course, yeah. - Sure.
在左边
You know it's left.
莫娜 包里有苹果蛋糕
Mona, there is a gateau aux pommes in that bag.
- 你还做了奶油蛋糕 - 你叫她莫娜
- You made a gateau? - You call her Mona?
我喜欢
I love that.
快别
Ah, no. Don't. Don't!
但杰玛做了一个蛋糕
Er, but Gemma made a cake
作为整个
as part of the whole...
好的
Oh, okay.
两个蛋糕
Two cakes.
这... 听上去我们能消灭掉
That's... That doesn't sound like a problem.
- 放进冰箱里 - 别开冰箱
- Put it in the fridge. - Don't look in the fridge.
好吧
Okay.
那是世界上最糟糕的能量
That was the worst energy in the world!
- 一些不好的能量 - 很抱歉。
- Oh, some bad energy. - I'm so sorry.
- 天呐 - 看不出来吗 很明显是种族主义
- Oh, my days. - You couldn't see that? It was blatantly racist.
而你们俩后来 在厕所里 就像...
And you two were, later on, in the toilet, like...
不 这不是故事的重点
No, that's not the point of the story!
太没礼貌了!
- That's rude! - Uh-huh.
哟
Yo, yo, yo.
举个杯吧
We should make a toast.
你上次生日可不怎么开心
Your last birthday was not a happy one.
不好意思
Pardon.
那之后发生了那么多事
But so much has happened since then.
对我来说也是
For me, too.
你父亲和我逐渐适应了你不在身边的日子
Your father and I getting used to you not being there.
学着重回二人世界
Learning to be just two again.
对不起 我不知道
I'm sorry, I don't know...
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
我们爱你
We love you.
- 干杯 - 听 听着
- Cheers. - Hear. Hear.
我也爱你们 妈妈 谢谢你
I love you too, Maman. Thank you.
你的杯子呢
- Where's your glass? - Erm...
我要喝口你的
I'll have a swig of yours.
- 我觉得... - 抱歉
- I think... - Sorry.
妈 爸爸给你送花了吗
Oh, Maman, did Dad give you the flowers?
- 呃... - 没有吗?
- Er... - No?
每年我生日的时候
Every year on my birthday,
爸爸都会送粉红色的花给我妈妈
my dad gives my mum pink flowers.
百日菊 我的最爱
Zinnias. My favourite.
他说我的生日 妈妈也有份
He says that birthdays are also for mummies.
- 好暖啊 - 也许今年他忘了
- That's so sweet. - But maybe this year, he forgot.
那我们应该敬你一杯
Well, then, we should raise a toast to you.
不错
Well done.
敬你 妈妈
To you, Maman!
- 干杯 - 很高兴能降生在这世上
- Cheers! - I'm glad I was born
也很高兴你在这里
and I'm very glad you're here.
- 干杯 - 谢谢
- Cheers! - Thank you.
吃蛋糕不
Cake?
太棒了!
Yes!
太棒了 我来帮忙
Yes! I'll help.
不 你呆在这别动
No, you stay where you are.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
妈妈
Maman...
我们应该给你♥爸♥爸打个电♥话♥
We should call your father.
好的 好吧
Oui. Okay.
不 不用
No, not...
祝你生日 *
* Happy birthday...
快乐 *
* To you
祝你生日快乐 *
* Happy birthday to you
- * 祝雷生日快乐 * - * 祝莫莫生日快乐 *
- * Happy birthday dear Ray - * Happy birthday dear Momo
祝你生日快乐 *
* Happy birthday to you
赞
Whoo! Yes!
谢谢你们
Thank you, guys.
- 谢谢 - 这是一号♥
- Thank you. - This is number one.
- 是的 - 谁在一起唱歌♥呀
- Oh, yeah. - Who can I hear?
是杰玛和基兰
It's Gemma and Kieran.
- 嘿 米克 最近怎么样 - 嘿 你好
- Hey, Mick, what's up? - Hi! Hello.
杰玛为我们大家做了一顿丰盛的晚餐
Gemma made a wonderful dinner for us all.
很好啊
Oh, that's nice.
不会吧
Oh, no!
些许有点夸张
Slightly over the top.
不是吧
Oh, no.
我得拍张照片
I need to take a picture of it!
这有蜡烛
I have candles.
有火柴
We've got matches.
这是件艺术品
This is a work of art. I...
你哪来的时间做这个
When did you have time to do this?
- 好的 - 买♥♥现成的
- All righty. - Oh, it was a whole production line.
来 许个愿
Okay. Make a wish.
有人吗
You still there?
在 我... 我在许愿 爸爸
Yeah, I'm... I'm making a wish, Dad.
好的
Oh, good.
你看卡片了吗
You opened your card yet?
一会儿看
We're saving it for later.
- 许愿 - 对
- Your wish. - Yeah. Yeah.
切这个吗
You wanna cut this one?
我想要尝尝这个
Okay, I'm just gonna try some of this.
马蒂尔德 你要吃哪个
Mathilde, what can I pass you?
- 那片是 - 开玩笑吧
- That slice is... - You're joking.
- 太好吃了 - 超赞的
- It's so nice. - It's amazing!
靠
Holy shit.
- 怎么样 - 莫娜
- Yeah? - Mona!
怎么了 我听不太清楚
What's happening? I can't really hear you that well.
对不起 爸爸 我们在吃蛋糕
I'm sorry, Dad. We're eating cake.
羡慕死了
I'm so jealous.
我一整天都在车里 只在车♥库♥里吃过一个苏格兰蛋
I've been in the car all day. I've only had a Scotch egg from the garage.
给我
Give me.
为什么是个独角兽
Why a unicorn?
噢 天
Erm... Oh, God.
需要我解释一下吗
Er, you want me to explain?
现在恐怕不大合适
Probably not best to do that now.
好吧
Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay.
由我打开吗
Should I?
我能打开吗
Can I?
她要看了 米克
She's opening it, Mick.
好吧 嗒哒
Okay. Ta-da!
这是什么
What's this?
这是你的生日礼物
That's your present.
你父亲和我一直在想怎么才能帮到你
Your father and I have been thinking of the best way for us to help you.
- 我不需要 - 伦敦生活成本很高
- I don't need... - London is expensive.
我们把钱放在个人储蓄账户里了
We had that money in an ISA,
- 也用不上 而且 - 我来说吧 米克
- just sitting there, and... - Let me say it, Mick.
你奶奶死后留了点钱
Grandmere left us a little money when she died.
我们一直没想好怎么花合适
We have thought a lot about what to do with it
现在想好了
and we decided.
剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表