剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表
常规动作 21.5
Elements 21.5.
普利茅斯A组
And the routine total
常规动作总分为78.7
for Plymouth A is 78.700.
拉什莫尔A组开始比赛
This is start number four representing Rushmore A.
雷 天啊 雷
Ray? Oh my God! Ray?
卧♥槽♥
Bollocks.
你快到家了吧
Tell me you're almost home.
先别等我了吧
You may need to start without me.
我有事耽搁了
I got, I got held up.
我已经先开始了
I have started without you.
我是说面试啊
I mean start the interview.
你是在看
Are you watching...
对 我猜就是
Yeah. It's what I expected.
你真是不长脑子
You're a reckless idiot.
下次就让老奶奶滚下楼梯不要救她了好不
Next time, hero, let the grandma fall down the stairs.
穿衣服吧
Get dressed.
- 他往回走了 杰玛 - 开警笛啊
- He's on his way Gemma. - Use the siren.
又不是紧急事件
It's not an emergency.
就是紧急事件 我们都见不到面了
It is an emergency. I don't see you any more.
太夸张了
That's an exaggeration.
我不想要房♥客
I don't want a lodger.
我们都快住不下了
There's barely enough room for us.
可我们需要钱啊
Yeah, well, we need the money, so...
不能就宣布破产吗
Can't we just declare bankruptcy?
假死一下 然后搬到巴厘岛去
Fake our deaths, move to Bali?
我好想你
I miss you.
你快了吗
How close are you?
你快了吗
How close are you?
我快了 你别挂
I could get there. Don't hang up.
讲真大哥 快娶了她吧
Seriously dude. Marry her.
开启紧急模式
999 mode activated.
天啊
Oh, my God.
要不要吃饭饭啊
Do you want some breakfast? Hmm?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我是雷
I'm Ray.
雷 你好
Ray. Yes, hi.
那姑娘要来看♥房♥♥了 得赶紧的了
The girl's coming to view the room, so were gonna have to be quick.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck.
那是杰玛
And that's Gemma.
雷 和咖啡还是茶
Ray... Err... Coffee? Tea?
- 茶吧 - 好的 给雷一杯茶
- Erm, tea? - Tea. Great! One tea for Ray.
抱歉
Sorry.
她就是穿下衣服 然后尴尬一下
She's just getting dressed and screaming into a pillow.
抱歉 我一般都会早到
Erm, I'm sorry, I'm always early.
没事的 要是遇到合得来的 这也是蛮好的破冰嘛
No. No. This is actually probably a good ice-breaker for the right person,
看一下未来房♥东的小妹妹
seeing your prospective landlord's vagina.
我不是说杰玛
I wasn't referring to Gemma as...
刚刚那也不算是破冰
I was not calling it an ice-breaker, or...
你在附近工作吗
So, err, do you work nearby or...
我已经退了
Erm... I'm retired.
真的吗
Oh. Okay really?
你是花商吗
Yeah. And you are, erm, a florist?
我穿上裤子了
I'm trousered now so...
你在自己家 有权利不♥穿♥裤子的
You have every right to be untrousered in your own flat...
如果你要住进来 我保证你不会再看到这一幕的
If you take the room I promise you'll never have to see that again.
会把这个写进租赁合同的
Yeah. We'll make it part of the tenancy agreement.
- 这是说定了吗 - 应该先面试一下你的
- Is that an offer? - We should interview you first.
别人刚刚看到你小妹妹 怎么面试
You can't interview someone who's just seen your vagina...
别说了
Stop.
杰玛 就是随便聊聊吧 对吧
Gem, the best you can ask for is an informal chat, right?
- 不要再提我的小妹妹了好吧 - 好的
- Can we all just forget about my vagina? - Yes.
讲真 需要问你些什么呢
- No. - Seriously, what do we need to ask?
你是让我自己面试自己吗
Uh... You want me to interview myself?
他刚刚下夜班
He's just come off a nightshift
我也不知道我为啥这么神经病
and I'm flustered for no reason.
而且我们见过的所有人基本上都疯了
Yeah, plus, everyone else we've met has been clinically insane.
你是疯子吗 雷
Are you clinically insane, Ray?
纵火狂算吗
Does pyromaniac count?
开玩笑的
- That's a joke, - Uh-huh.
好笑 我们合得来
it's funny, we're clicking, this is going well.
我可以交得上房♥租 我可以交押金
So, erm, I can make the rent. I can give a deposit.
我不抽烟 很整洁 懂得尊重人 不吵
I don't smoke. I'm tidy, I'm respectful, I'm quiet.
我努力做个好人 我都三十了还跟父母住一起
I try to be a good person. I'm 30 years old and I still live with my parents,
所以 挺疯狂的吧
so... Desperate.
那你能保证不再提杰玛的小妹妹了吗
Yeah and you promise not to mention anything about Gemma's vagina?
- 保证不说 - 去你俩的吧
- Promise, nothing. - Fuck both of you guys.
你有什么要问我们的吗
Do you have any questions for us?
没有
Uh... No.
已经知道太多了
I already know too much.
是啊
Yeah.
她怎么说她已经退了啊
What can she mean she's retired?
看到那些淤伤了吗 估计男友家暴呢
See her bruises? She might have a bad boyfriend.
也可能是女友
Or girlfriend.
我就说啊 有可能
I'm just saying, she might have.
我们电♥话♥啪啪了啊
We had phone sex.
是我自己搞得
I had phone sex.
- 我靠 凯伦 你又来 - 怎么了啊
- For fuck's sake, Kieran. Again? - What?
你应该看看对方呢
Oh, yeah. You should see the other guy.
我救了个老太太 她都没事了
It was an old lady, Gem, and she's fine now. All right...
你真是他么救世主啊
Saviour for the fucking needy.
这怎么就是坏事了呢
How is that a bad thing, though?
你肯定愿意把房♥间租给受虐小姑娘啊
'Course you want to give this battered woman the room.
少女落难 你最爱了
Fucking Damsel-in-Distress. Just your type.
你还内♥裤♥都不♥穿♥ 希望人家是同性恋呢
Oh, says the woman with her knickers off, hoping our new lodger's a lesbian.
是呢 我无法继续活在谎言中了呢
Oh yeah, you're right. I can't keep living this lie.
六年的异性恋结束了 我又开始爱玩小妹妹了
This six-year hetero blip is over, and I'm back on the muff.
我上班要迟到了 回来再吵吧
I'm late for work. We'll argue when we get back.
行啊 不然还能干嘛
Yeah, sure. What else would we do?
反正不是操
Not fuck.
你受伤严重 我还是同性恋
You're too injured and I'm too gay, apparently.
干嘛呢
The hell is this?
大厨 这是亚瑟 我表兄
Oh this is Asher, Chef. My cousin.
他可以在这待着吗
Can he hang out here?
我要培训的人比客人还多了
I'll end up training more people than I'm serving.
你们在抽大♥麻♥吗
Are you smoking weed?
没有
- No. - No.
现在是早上八点啊
Oh... It's 8:00 a.m.
我都没睡觉呢
I haven't been asleep yet.
- 谢了汤姆 - 拜拜
- Thank you, Tom. - See you.
周二见 拜拜
See you on Tuesday. Bye.
好 亚瑟 外套脱了帮我搬椅子吧
All right Asher. Take off your jacket and help me with the chairs.
好 最后这两把
Right, grab the last two.
杰玛 这啥歌♥啊
Okay, Gemma, this is all mad.
你肯定听过啊
You've heard this before.
没啊 我02年出生的
No. I was born in 2002.
- 什么 不是吧 - 是的啊
- What? No you weren't, 'cause... - No. I was.
我天 我老了
Oh, my God, I'm old.
下次再想冲动的时候先想想
This is to remind you that you're mortal,
你只是个凡人
next time you feel like being a reckless twat...
混♥蛋♥
Dick!
等房♥客搬进来我们就不能吵架了
We won't be able to argue when the lodger moves in.
那赶紧的吧
Better make the most of it, then.
又上夜班啊
Another night shift?
如果我们吵架都没空吵了 成什么了
If we can't make time to argue, then what even are we?
我不知道你在说啥 但我得走了
I don't know what the hell that's supposed to mean, but I have to go.
别太勇敢哦
Don't be too brave.
早上好
Good morning.
晚安了
Good night.
天啊
Oh, my God!
淡定啊 米克
Pull yourself together Mick.
剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表