剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表
您11点的预约到了
And your 11 o'clock is here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Hello.
查理 再拿一把椅子 谢谢
Err, Charlie, can you grab an extra chair, thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 你好 我是马丁 - 你好 杰玛
- Hi. Martin. - Hiya, Gemma.
- 基兰 幸会 - 杰玛
- Kieran. Pleasure. - Ray.
好的
Okay.
稍等
Well,
我看一下数据
looking at these numbers...
很抱歉 不行
No, I'm sorry.
如果把我的工资加进去呢
What if we included my salary?
雷 不行 我们之前谈过这事
Ray. No, we talked about this before
- 说好了 - 再加一笔存款呢 我没同意
- and we agreed... - And a deposit? I didn't agree.
这样的话 情况就完全不一样了
Now this would change everything.
- 你看 - 不行
- See? - No.
这不
This isn't...
不能这样 基兰 你说句话
We can't. Kieran, can you please.
其实
Actually...
我觉得我们应该探索一下可能性
I think we should explore the possibility of...
你俩背着我说过这事是吧
Have you two been talking behind my back?
- 对 - 没有
- Yes. - No.
- 没办法啊 - 没有
- We had to. - No.
- 因为你不听 - 我不信
- Because you wouldn't listen... - I don't believe this.
- 杰玛 我们是不想让你的生意凉了 - 你是我见过
- Gem, we were trying to save your business. - You're the most
最固执的人
stubborn person I know.
让我帮你吧
Let me help you.
我觉得这主意不好
Just because I don't think this is a good idea
并不代表我就是拒绝你
it doesn't mean I'm rejecting you.
- 感觉你就是在拒绝 - 抱歉 先等一下
- It feels like you are. - Wait, sorry, um...
这是什么情况
What's the situation exactly?
我们
We're, um...
他们俩结婚了
These two are married
- 但是 - 我们三个一起生活
- but... - The three of us live together
- 但我们也 - 我俩结婚了
- but we're also... - We're married.
- 雷是 - 我们的女朋友
- Ray is... - Our girlfriend.
这也
Oh, uh...
不是 我是说
No, I meant,
这个存款
with the deposit.
金枪鱼加蛋黄酱对吧
Tuna mayo on brown, right?
对
Yeah.
不 等一下
No, hang on.
换点花样吧
Surprise me.
谁会用邮件宣告这种事啊
Who announces something like that by email?
我知道现在我们都不怎么说话 但是
I know we're not talking but...
她曾经是我最好的朋友
She was my best friend and...
我完全不了解她了 毕竟我俩之间那些事
I don't even know her anymore. After what happened between us,
我可能会恨她
I think I might even hate her.
你要是这么心烦的话 找她去聊聊啊
Maybe you should talk to her, if it's bothering you this much.
没困扰啊 她怎么都行
It's not bothering me. She can do what she wants.
- 你干什么 - 我要走了
- What are you doing? - I'm gonna go.
第一次约会听你抱怨前女友
Listening to you rant about your ex-girlfriend
可不算有意思
isn't my idea of a fun first date.
是朋友 不是女友
Friend. Not girlfriend.
- 等会 你觉得 - 额
- Wait, did you think this was... - Oh.
- 怪我 - 我靠
- My mistake. - Oh, shit.
- 罗莉 对不起 我就是想找人倾诉一下 - 我懂
- Lori, sorry. I just needed someone to talk to. - I get it.
- 非常懂了 - 罗莉 别这样
- I get that a lot. - Lori, please, don't...
糟了
Oh, shit.
靠 完蛋
Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.
这对你的模特事业可是不小的打击
So much for your modelling career.
- 抱歉 - 不怪你啦
- Sorry. - Not your fault.
你应该去看一下
You should get it checked out.
没事 鼻子撞出血也不是一次两次了
It's fine. I've broken it loads.
那也太烦了
That's, disturbing.
谢谢你
Thank you
照顾我
for looking after me.
靠
Shit.
没事
I... It's fine.
抱歉 我
I'm sorry. I'm...
我现在情况很诡异
I'm in a weird place, erm...
威尔逊的邮件
Wilson's email it...
给我吓到灵魂出窍
it really freaked me out.
我不是故意调戏你的 说不好
I didn't mean to lead you on. I don't know,
也没准就是故意的
maybe I did.
我也不知道自己在干什么 我就是
I don't really know what I'm doing at the moment. I'm just...
有点孤独
Lonely.
- 罗莉 我这是说啥了 - 没事
- Oh, God. Lori, what did I say? - Nothing.
- 你还好吧 - 没事的
- Are you all right? - I'm fine.
我们吃点汉堡去
Shall we get burgers?
从4点开始我们就在喝酒
We've been drinking since 4:00.
我尽量不再给你哪根骨头打折了
I'll try not to break any more of your bones.
好的
Okay.
那我尽量不提威尔逊
I'll try not to talk about Wilson.
过来
Come here.
天呐
Oh, God.
抬头
Head up.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Oh, yeah.
你知道是吧
You knew. Didn't you?
他们三个人的事
About the three of 'em.
在大家知道之前
Before anyone knows.
你是能读心啊 还是怎么
What are you, some kind of mind reader or something?
没 他们也不难看出来吧
No, they weren't very subtle.
你没注意到他们看彼此的眼神吗
Have you seen the way they look at each other.
他们三个 眼睛都看直了
All three of them, it's like steel wires.
有时候他们眼神交流 你都得躲开
You gotta duck sometimes, the way they make eyelines.
我没发现啊
Yeah. I did not see it coming.
- 没有吗 - 没有
- No? - No.
我会想这里的
- I'm gonna miss this place, you know. - Mm-hmm.
我在这里认识了自己
I know myself here.
厨师长
Chef was
是第一个敢在我身上冒险的人
the first person to take a risk on me.
不知道下次别人这么信任我是什么时候了
Don't know when I'll get that again.
是啊 她就是喜欢冒险
Yeah, man, she's a risk-taker.
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
我可以自己做很多
I mean, I could do with a bit of that myself.
什么 那个吗
What? That?
不是那个
No, not that!
等这里关门
I mean, when this place closes, it's...
改变是明智之举 阿什
Change can be good, Ash.
我们得继续生活 对不对
We all gotta move on, innit?
- 我不接受 - 什么
- I don't have to take it. - What?
我不接受
Yeah, I don't have to take it.
你必须接受
Yes, you do.
下一年我们再一起申请
Let's just reapply together next year, yeah?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
兄弟 要走咱俩应该一起走
Man, we're meant to go together, me and him,
我们团结一心
so let's just stick together,
按计划行事
stick to the plan, man.
你拿到了一张黄金票 现在却要撕掉
You've got a golden ticket right now, you telling me you're gonna rip it up?
得了吧 兄弟 别犯傻
Come on, man, don't be stupid.
不 你听我说 我不想跟他们那些上流社会的孩子去一个地方
No, listen. I don't wanna go to this place here with them posh kids,
他们单单因为一个口音 就会看低我
thinking that I'm less than them, just 'cause how I speak.
法姆
Fam.
重塑自己 是吧
Reinvent yourself innit.
像肖迪奇人一样
Be like them Shoreditch, man.
长一点胡子就成了
Just grow one beard.
你懂我意思吧
- Wow. - You know what I mean?
当时候我在
I'll be there on the other side,
剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表