剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表
你还好吗
You okay?
会没事的
I'll be fine.
- 是吧 - 是的
- Right? - Yeah.
我这人不会闲聊
I'm not one for small talk.
要是你不介意的话 我宁愿听听电子书和播客
I prefer to put on audiobooks and podcasts, if that's cool for you.
上一个搭档教会了我西班牙语
I learned Spanish with my last partner.
真不错
- Great. - Mm.
来活儿了
Oh, we have got one.
好的 您这么做
Yes, that's...
真是大方
really generous.
拜托您再说一遍
Could you repeat that for me, please?
还有餐具要擦吗
Is there any more cutlery?
有的 这
Oh, yes, this...
一个
one.
- 威廉吗 - 是的 乔恩家的人
William? MAN ON TV: Yeah, Jones' guys.
烂片
Terrible.
- 厕所我占了 - 混♥蛋♥
- Bagsy the bathroom! - You bastard.
不行 你敢去 看你敢
No, don't you dare! Don't you dare.
其实我不需要用厕所
I don't even need the bathroom.
求你了 我真的想进厕所
Please, I really need the loo...
身手不错
That's cool.
瞎显摆
Show off.
她是啥做的
She's made of...
我也不知道
I don't know what.
天好冷
It is so cold.
你想这样吗
Do you want this?
我不会多费口舌向你们证明我的资历
I won't waste my time justifying credentials,
也不会因想要展示自己潜能 被你们牵着鼻子走
won't jump through your hoops just to prove my potential.
更不会为格伦费尔争取正义而没完没了地唠叨
Won't stop banging-on 'til there's justice for Grenfell.
我受够了撒谎者为一己私利煽风点火 大搞分♥裂♥
I'm tired of liars for stoking the fires and dividing us all just to climb one rung higher.
我受够了成长路上的层层阻挠
I'm tired each day of these walls in our way
也不愿再抱怨社会资源分配的不公
and I'm tired of complaining 'bout roles we can't play.
我并非生气
I'm not angry...
只是厌倦
I'm tired.
我受够了
I'm tired.
好吧 我也很愤怒 但
All right, I'm angry too, but...
我就这么点能耐
That's all I've got.
多给服务生一点小费
Tip your wait staff!
有点政♥治♥倾向 谢谢了 奈玛
Bit of politics, thanks, Naima.
休息一下 大家可以喝一杯再上个厕所
We're gonna take a break so grab a drink and go to the loo.
好啊 杰森
Yes, Jason.
- 笑啥呢 - 没什么 真的
- What's the funny? - Absolutely no. No!
- 等等 那是啥 - 雷的交友介绍
Wait. What is it? GEMMA: Ray's dating profile.
别搞我啊
Don't do this to me.
你跟那位
What happened to, uh,
未来老公 处得咋样
"Future Husband"?
我天 这个嘛
Oh, God! That was
那个摄影工作室的家伙啊
this guy from the photography studio thing.
不行 他这人不行
Noah. He was a no.
- 不行吗 - 不行
- No? - No.
- 能让我 - 不
- Can I just... - No!
我就帮你添点东西
Let me just list some things about you.
害人精
- Oh... - You're a dick.
笨蛋
Gooner!
加点猛料
Tate a bit.
- 美化一下 - 好的
- KIERAN AND GEMMA: Tate a bit. - Okay.
- 就是这样 - 很好
Yes. Exactly. KIERAN: Yes.
你把我夸上天了
You make me sound amazing.
你本来就很优秀
You are amazing.
你还活着嘛
So, you are alive.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我们约来着 是吗
We had a thing, didn't we?
回消息
Answer your phone.
你好 我是杰玛
Hi. I'm Gemma.
我是基兰
Kieran, hey!
你身上穿的啥
What are you dressed as?
这是莫伊
This is Moi.
这件针织衫挺好看的
I like my jumper.
站住 我 我 不好意思我把尊巴舞课给忘了
Hey, I'm... I'm... I'm sorry I forgot about Zumba.
- 我的手♥机♥ - 你搞什么
- My phone was... - What's happening?
你到底想干什么
What's happening to you, exactly?
- 我 - 因为从我看来
- I... - Because from the outside
就好像你脑子完全坏掉了一样
it seriously looks like you're losing your mind.
- 他们有什么特别的 - 他们是我的朋友
- What's so special about them? - They're my friends.
他们是你的房♥东
They're your landlords.
这很古怪
It's weird.
要是你是因为我没劝你退队而惩罚我
If you're trying to punish me for not telling you to quit the team then...
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
我想死你了
I just miss you.
我想搬来和你住 但我现在和一个以船为家的人住在一起
I moved here to be with you and I'm living on a houseboat
这怪胎在一月的时候放迈克尔·巴布尔的圣诞专辑
with someone who plays Michael Buble's Christmas album in January.
你在这里啊 雷
Yo, Ray.
你有空了能接一下客人的酒单吗
can you take some drink orders when you got a sec?
你还在给他们打工
Got you working here too?
你怎么回事啊 威尔逊
What's going on, Wilson?
明天我会给你回电♥话♥
I'll call you tomorrow.
莫伊
Moi?
- 我碍事了吗 - 你说什么
- Am I around too much? - What did you say?
要是你们需要要私人空间或
If you two need more space or...
你可以直接跟我说的
you can just tell me to...
来帮我个忙
I need you
什么
What?
我需要 过来
I need... come here.
你能过来帮我一把吗
Can you please come and help me?
为什么男的可以套个西装了事 而女人非得穿得像
Why do men get to wear suits and women have to dress like...
简·奥斯汀的厕纸封面
Jane Austen's loo roll cover.
可能是因为
That's...
男权作祟
probably the patriarchy.
绝对是因为男权
It's definitely the patriarchy.
没事啊
It's okay.
冒犯你了
I'm sorry.
都不记得没这斑痕的时候我的身体是啥样了
I don't remember my body without it.
老妈开车带我去学柔道
Mum was driving me to Judo.
然后
And a...
有一条狗窜到路上 她急打方向盘撞上了一辆卡车
dog ran into the road and she swerved into a lorry.
老妈没活下来
She died.
我也去了半条命
I nearly did.
一位叫斯蒂芬妮的医生救了我的命 她紧紧握住我的手
My life was saved by a surgeon called Stephanie, who
泪流满面向我宣布 我可能失去了生育能力
cried and held my hands when she said I'd probably never have children.
她说的同时 我有生以来第一次
And as she was telling me I felt myself for the first time
感到自己坠入了爱河
falling fully in love.
为什么穿裙子反而让我看起来更像我哥哥了
Why do dresses make me look more like my brother?
这是你的理想型吗
So that's your type?
医护人员
Medical staff?
不然我怎么会看上基兰
There is no explanation for Kieran.
从各个层面而言
He's a total anomaly,
他都不正常
in all senses.
他一直想有个孩子
He always wanted to be a dad.
但他愿意为了我 放弃这个念头
The fact that he's given that up to be with me.
不知我这是几世修来的福分
I don't know how I got so lucky.
他才是 我是说
He is the... I mean...
你们都很幸运
you both are the lucky one. Ones.
俩人命都好
You both are.
我要去拿个
I'm going to get...
你能帮我做件事情吗
Will you do something for me?
当然
Yes.
我的天啊
Mon dieu,
这也太复杂了
this is complicated.
我觉得就这件了
I think that's the one.
我觉得也是
I think so too.
剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表