剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表
好了 已经操作好了
Okay. That's all done for you.
我还能帮你做什么吗
Is there anything else I can help you with?
你好
Hello?
- 还在吗 - 是的 我还需要咨♥询♥一下
- Hello. - Yes, there is something.
太棒了
Yes...
太棒了 这是我哥
Yes! Yes, brother!
这是我哥
My brother!
八 三
Eight, three...
我们有五个玩家 你们有六个
We've got five players, you've got six.
中啊
Come on!
耶
Yes...
太棒了 赞
Yes! Yes!
你刚看到没
Did you see that?
- 全部被我撞倒了 - 我看到了
- I knocked all of the sticks down! - I saw!
你保龄球打得太好了
You are so good at bowling!
你在干嘛呢
What are you doing?
我准备回家了
I'm going to head home.
- 不行 - 不行 为什么
- No! - No, what? Why?
- 留下来吧 - 我太累了
- Stay... - Just tired.
祝你们今晚玩得开心
Have a really nice night, guys.
雷
Ray?
- 你这是干嘛 - 再等一会 我们可以一起回去
- What are you doing this for? - Just stay for one more. We can go back together.
- 拜托了 我只是 - 怎么了
- Please, I just... - What's going on?
- 没事 - 怎么了
- Nothing. - What?
- 没事 真的 - 你还好吗
- Nothing, honestly. - Are you okay?
我要搬出去了
I'm going to move out.
- 什么 你不能搬出去 别说了 - 我找了个工作
- What? No, you're not. Shut up. - I got a job.
培训六周 然后就要跟机飞行了
Six weeks of training and then I start on the planes.
- 空姐吗 - 什么 什么时候的事
- Air hostess? - What? When?
空姐 是的 机组人员
Flight attendant, yeah. Cabin crew.
- 这 恭喜你啊 - 太棒了
- That's... congratulations. - Awesome!
基兰 到你了
Kieran, it's your turn!
基 轮到你了
Kier! You're next!
等等 你不用搬出去啊
Wait, you don't have to move out though.
- 你还是要找地方住 对吧 - 我不明白
- You'll still gonna need somewhere to live, right? - I don't understand.
快点 雄鹿队要输给母鸡队了
Hurry up! The stags are losing to the hens.
你帮我玩一把 拜托了
Just take my turn, please.
莫伊的阿姨下周要去游轮旅行 所以
Moi's aunt is going on a cruise next week so...
- 下周 - 所以等你们度完蜜月回来我就走了
- Next week? - So I'll be gone when you get back from honeymoon.
谢谢你们今晚邀请我
Thank you for inviting me tonight.
我的第一个大满贯居然是在你的名下 太离谱了
My first strike in the game and it's under your name! This is so typical!
等等
Wait...
你不用继续付房♥租了 行吗
You don't have to pay what you're paying, all right?
- 我们可以 - 不 你告诉我们该怎么办 我们
- We can... - No. Just, just tell us what works out and we'll...
拜托了 我们不用现在说这个
Please, we don't have to talk about this now.
这是好事 你们可以有二人空间了
It's good, you'll have the... the place for yourself.
不 雷 我们喜欢你住在这
No, no Ray... We like you being there.
我们会更勤快的 我知道我们很邋遢 我们会改的
Yeah, we'll... we'll be more tidy. I know we're gross, we'll be better.
- 是的 - 拜托了 别让这件事变得更难
- Yeah! - Please, guys. Don't make this harder.
我只是不明白你为什么
I just don't understand why...
你们明天就结婚了
You're getting married tomorrow.
明天将会是世界上最美好的一天 新的旅程即将开始
It's going to be the most beautiful day and... and the start of a big adventure
你们不会想要与一个
and you don't want to be sharing
爱上你们的可怜房♥客共享你们的新房♥
your marital home with a pathetic lodger who's in love with you.
我不是那个意思
Didn't mean to say that.
我喝醉了
I'm drunk.
我太情绪化了
I'm emotional.
对不起
Sorry.
剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表