剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表
好好好
Okay. Okay.
莫伊拉有时候确实很夸张
Well. Moira does have a flair for the dramatic.
对莫伊拉和团队来说都是很大改变呢
It's a big change for Moira and the team.
对所有人来说都是改变
It's a big change for everyone.
太乱了 我要简单一点 重点是食物
It's too fussy. It needs to be simple. The point is the food
和人 我不想又搞成一个定价虚高的
and the people and that this isn't yet another
潮人中产阶级化的噩梦
overpriced hipster gentrification nightmare.
我不是不想要那些客户 只不过 你懂的
Not that I don't want those customers, I just don't want to, you know,
价高无销路啊 不然就会出问题
price out the locals or be part of the problem...
大厨 有人来面试
Chef, someone's here for an interview?
维克多 接下电♥话♥吧
Victor, can you get the phone?
按我教你的 礼貌一点
Properly. Like I taught you.
- 你是学生吗 - 对 研究生
- You're a student? - Yeah postgrad.
金史密斯学院 学设计的 我之前在咖啡厅打过工
Goldsmiths. Design. I've worked in cafes before.
你觉得这个怎么样
What do you think of this?
- 太乱了是吧 - 我只是来面试服务员的
- It's too fussy, right? - I'm just, I'm here for a waitressing job.
你资质过高了
You're over-qualified.
这有什么问题吗
How is that, how is that a problem?
那就简单一点
All right, so we go simpler.
刷刷墙 换换灯
Paint the walls, new lighting...
门头需要弄一下吧
Err, it's that, it's that front you need to sort
我刚刚都走过了
cos I just, I just walked right past the place.
没错 大家还以为这里是律所呢
Exactly. People still think we're a lawyers.
那就从门头开始弄吧
Okay then, start with the front. You could...
好 尼克 让我来吧
Yeah okay, Nick can you just let me.
- 会用咖啡机吗 - 会的
- Can you work a coffee machine? - Yeah.
告诉我
Okay, tell me,
多少钱
how much are we talking?
我他么就不明白了
Just don't understand, how,
刷个招牌要他么五百镑吗
how can this cost £500 to paint a sign?
要想好好弄就是贵啊 杰玛
If you want it done properly, Gemma.
要是专业的话
If you want a professional job...
我请不起啊 卡洛琳
Argh! You must know I can't afford that, Caroline!
你们干嘛呢啊
Hello. What the hell is happening?
杰玛 你要是不想让我猝死 那我休息的时候就得睡觉啊
Gemma, if you don't want me to die at work I need to... Sleep. Between. Shifts.
杰玛 她不是想
Gem, she's not trying to screw you...
为啥干嘛都需要钱啊
Why does everything cost money?
- 我来吧 - 我可以的
- Here, let me... - I've got this.
你花这么多房♥租
You know, for what you're paying
完全可以在奥尔德肖特区自己住了
you could have a place to yourself in Aldershot.
我不需要这些来提醒我浪费掉的人生
I don't need reminders that I have wasted my life.
你是奥林匹克运动员 你见过英国女皇的
You're an Olympian. You've met the Queen.
你这三十年的成就比很多人也一辈子的都要厉害了
You've achieved more in your 30 years than some have achieved in their entire lives.
你应该阻止我的
You should have stopped me.
如果你把你的问题 都怪罪到爱你的父母头上
If you're looking for ways to blame your problems on supportive parents,
那你真该看心理医生了
then you should see a therapist.
我们会照常给你寄支票的
And we'll send you the cheque as we always do.
我天啊 马蒂尔德
Jesus, Mathilde.
怎么了 我说什么了
What? What did I say?
我的宝贝
My baby.
- 这都是啥啊 - 牛逼轰轰的情趣玩具
- What is this stuff? - Very niche sex toys.
很高兴认识你们俩
It was very nice meeting you both.
我们会照顾好她的
We'll take good care of her.
- 拜 - 拜
- Bye. - Bye.
干嘛啊
What are you doing?
去车站
Station.
米克要把车给你留下
Mick wants you to have the car.
你比我开得更勤
You use it more than I do.
老爸 我在伦敦不需要车的
Dad, I won't need a car in London.
开车注意安全啦 闺女
Drive safe, Momo.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真是个柔软又傻乎乎的老爸 走啦
You are a silly, soft man. Come on.
应该跟她说一下网路的事情
We should tell her about the broadband.
看黄♥片♥网速太慢吗
That it's too slow for pornography?
告诉她密♥码♥啦 你个变♥态♥
The password, you pervert.
欢迎回家啊
Hi, well... welcome home.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有箱子吗
Are there any more boxes outside?
没 我
No. I'm going to...
我要去准备午餐了
I need to prep for lunch. Yep.
需要帮忙吗
Erm, do you want help with that box?
我可以的
I'm okay.
- 你的新房♥客好像真的 - 再说我就打死你
- Your new lodger is seriously... - I will kill you.
吃的还好吗
Hi, is everything okay for you guys?
很好 谢谢
We're good. Thank you.
我好像已经开始上班了啊 但我们还没聊过工作时间和薪酬啊
So, I seem to be working here now but we haven't talked about hours or pay.
时间长 钱少 等我一下
Long hours, low pay. Just give me one second.
不需要聊一下你看她的眼神吗
Are we gonna address the way you just looked at her?
不需要聊一下你看她的眼神吗
Should we address the way you just looked at her?
你不会没注意吧 她很明显
I don't expect you to not notice that she is obviously,
非常的 极其的
objectively, aesthetically...
我注意到了
I've noticed that.
我觉得不会有问题
It's not going to be a problem for me.
你觉得会有问题吗
Is it going to be a problem for you?
- 快点回答啊 - 你不开心吗
- Answer quicker. - Are you unhappy?
不应该这么难的
It just shouldn't be this hard.
我们醒着的时间都在工作
We're working every waking minute and
但是不把房♥间租出去 都挂不起牌子
can't afford to put up a sign or pay our mortgage
也还不起贷款
without taking in a stranger.
我感觉我们要到临界点了
I feel like we're at breaking point.
- 我们吗 - 所有
- What, us? - No, everything.
我得出去一下
I need to go out for a bit.
不要玩消失啊
Don't. Please don't just disappear.
你要是想住一个又小又乱的地方
You could've moved onto my aunt's houseboat
你就去我阿姨的居住船上好了啊
if you wanted somewhere cramped and cluttered.
也没有那么小啦 你看
It isn't that cramped, look...
这我台灯啊
Hey, that's my lamp!
你不是给我了吗
I thought you gave it to me.
小心点啊 不然橱柜的押金就退不回来了
Careful. You'll lose the deposit on your cupboard.
这不是橱柜
It's not a cupboard.
明天工作具体怎么回事都知道了吗
Do you have all the details about the job tomorrow?
- 莫伊拉 - 雷 雷
- Moi? - Ray? Ray?
- 莫伊拉 - 你还在吗
- Moira? - Are you there?
无线网好烂
The WIFI is crap.
雷 听到的话 明天十点见啊
Ray, if you can hear me, I'll meet you there at 10:00.
威尔逊 你是把手♥机♥放衣服里了吗
Wilson? Am I in your shirt?
抱歉 有人进来了 我不知道咋静音
Sorry. I didn't know how to mute you and someone just came in.
被塞进肚脐眼里还挺刺♥激♥呢
Kind of intense to be thrust into your bellybutton.
大家都好吗
How is everybody?
都一样呗 都那样
The same! Everybody's always the same!
别管他们了 别管我们了
Forget them. Forget us all!
你逃离了 你去伦敦开始新冒险了呢
You've escaped! You're in London, having adventures.
你是冒险家啊
You're an adventuress!
明天见啦
I'll see you tomorrow, okay?
别迟到 爱你 记得刮腿毛啊
Don't be late. Love you! Shave your legs.
行了 你们仨
Right. No. come on. You three.
- 我也算吗 - 对
- Three? - Yes, you.
赶紧去厨房♥干活了
Kitchen duties, now.
洗手 给你们看点有用的
Wash your hands. I want to show you something useful.
谢谢
Thank you.
你确定你不介意吗 这可是奶奶给你的啊
You sure you don't mind? Nan gave it to you.
对啊 所以妈妈不能拿去当掉
Yeah, so mum couldn't pawn it.
奶奶会很支持我的决定的
Nan would fully endorse this decision.
- 你不想留着吗 - 如果有人想要
- Don't you want to... - If a man wants to take on me
收了我的丹尼 就再给我买♥♥个新的吧
and Danny he can damn well buy me a new one.
给你
Oh, there you go.
我们之前还玩过家家结婚呢 记得吗
We used to play "weddings," do you remember?
是啊
Yeah.
头上戴着枕头套假装面纱 我是嫁给了里奇·P来着吗
Pillowcase on my head. Didn't I marry... Ricky P?
- 是这么定的吧 - 对啊 里奇·P 我给你们证婚的呢
- In that first placement? - Ricky P, yeah. I officiated.
剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表