剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表
- 我们都 - 你们三个人在一起了是吗
- We're all... - You're in a polyamorous triad?
对
Yeah.
开放还是不开放的
Open or closed?
什么
Err, what?
我和一个已婚男人相处好几年了
I was involved with this married guy for a couple of years.
他跟妻子定有协议
He had this arrangement with his wife,
他妻子当时约的人不止一个
who was seeing at least one other person
我和她都谈不上浪漫
and she and I weren't involved romantically
但我们相处很愉快
but we got along really well
虽然最终没持续很久
and it ultimately didn't last long-term
但也彻底颠覆了我对爱和生活的看法
but it totally changed my perspective on love and life
也教会了我如何把握对生活的期望
and taught me so much about my own expectations
以及生活中的界限
and boundaries and what I really want out of life
我一直都没机会跟别人说这些话
and I wasn't ever able to talk about it to anyone.
我根本不知道谁能懂我的这种感受
I've never known anyone who would understand what that was like for me
那段时间是我生命中最重要的一段时光了
and it was basically the most important period of my life.
我的天 真是一吐为快
Oh, God, it feels great to talk about this stuff!
我有很多问题
I have a thousand questions.
杰玛不接电♥话♥ 杰斯 你跟她聊过没
Gemma isn't picking up, Jase. Have you spoken to her?
我现在不方便 埃斯特
I can't really talk now, Est.
我们从小学开始就是好朋友了啊
We've been best friends since primary school.
她母亲去世后 就住在我家
She practically lived at mine when her mum died.
当时同性恋
And I was there through all the gay stuff
- 还有跟基兰之后变双性恋的事我都知道 - 同性恋
- and all the bi stuff when she met Kieran. - The "gay" stuff?
当时你那样子 快别提了 还想再来一次吗
You were horrible when that happened, you're doing the same again.
我很担心啊
I was concerned.
担心可不是这个样子吧
This is not what concern looks like.
- 基兰出轨了啊 - 根本不是这样
- Kieran's cheating on her. - Literally not what's happening.
听好了 杰玛现在很不容易
Look. Gemma's going through something huge.
不需要你再对她指指点点
She doesn't need you storming in with your opinions and judgements
把事情都扯到自己身上
and making this all about you.
我
I...
我就是想她了
I just miss her.
要知道 我们之前无话不谈
You know, we used to talk all the time
现在都没人会
and now I don't have anybody who...
- 接我电♥话♥了 - 坏了
- will pick up... - Oh, my God.
安迪来电♥话♥了 我挂了啊 埃斯特
Andy's calling, err, I've got to go, Est.
服务员
Service.
您好
Hi.
太好吃了
This is banging.
- 自卖♥♥自夸哈 - 同意
- Even if I do say so myself. - I agree.
真挺不错的
This is proper nice.
那是什么 罗勒吗
What's that? Basil?
- 灵光一现 - 是吗
- It cropped up. - Yeah?
- 行了 - 看看你 还说自己不会烤面包
- Come on. - Look at you, to think you couldn't make toast!
这人干什么呢
Right, what's this guy doing?
没准想买♥♥东西呢
He's a prospective buyer.
他都没看蛋糕好吧
Well, he ain't even looking at any of the cakes.
不是买♥♥蛋糕 是把店盘下来
Not for the cake, for the cafe.
那可能是开♥发♥公♥寓♥的
Yeah, man, flats developer probably?
- 也没准是开电子烟店的 - 一边去
- Or "Vape shop." - Fuck off.
- 显然我们很需要 - 嗯
- Yeah, 'cause we need more of them apparently. - Yeah.
厨师学校 有消息了吗
What about chef school? Have you heard?
把你的也拿出来吧
Bring yours out then.
快点了
Come on.
我们说过要一起打开的 对吧
We said we were gonna open them together innit.
别磨蹭了
Come on.
你这好像是在拆DNA检测结果一样 兄弟
You're acting like it's a DNA test, bruv.
你们懂的
Y'know like that.
过了
Yeah? Yeah?
阿什 阿什
Oi, Ash. Ash.
看她那一脸认真样儿 怕不是都吓死了
She was so serious! I thought she was dying!
麻烦打包一杯浓咖
Can I have a very strong coffee to take away, please?
- 好 两倍还是三倍 - 三倍
- Yeah. Double shot or Triple? - Three shots.
还真是她的做派 这关我们什么事
It's so typical of her. Why is it any of our business?
她只是想分享一下发生的事
She just wants to share what is going on.
先是出柜 然后过5分钟就又回柜子里去了
Coming-out and going back in again every five minutes.
我靠
Oh, shit.
您没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah. Yeah.
你担心她吗
Are you worried about her?
觉得她犯错了
Think she's making a mistake?
不关我事
Not my problem.
那你怎么这个反应
Well, then why this reaction?
因为她总之制♥造♥麻烦
Because she's always making trouble.
注意力全在她这里 大家都同情她
She gets all the attention. All the sympathy.
因为童年的事 她特别生爸爸的气
She's so angry at Dad for her childhood
但她知道我的童年什么样子吗
but if she only knew what it was like for me.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我知道你想让我跟你一起吐槽
Look I know you want me to get on board with your rage train here,
但是说真的
but, honestly...
我觉得杰玛很勇敢
I just think Gem's really brave.
你想跟其他人做♥爱♥吗
You want to have sex with other people?
不想
No.
不想啊
Uh-uh. No!
- 我想跟你上♥床♥ - 什么时候
- I wanna have sex with you. - When?
我们性生活不和不单是我的错
Our shitty sex life is not just my fault, you know.
我跟你一样难受
I'm as blue-balled as you are.
是吗 因为依我看 感觉就是你不喜欢我
Really? Because honestly, it feels like you just don't like me.
不是
No.
只是
It's just...
很难饥渴起来
it's quite difficult to get horny
毕竟脑子里想的一直是你会不会做顿饭
when I'm constantly wondering if you're ever gonna cook a meal
擦一下家具 或者去商店买♥♥东西
or wipe a surface or do a fucking grocery shop.
我每天依旧跟他同床共枕 一起醒来
You know, I still do every bedtime and get up with him every morning
- 在晚上 - 我要上班
- and at night... - I work.
- 我有一份全职工作 - 我何尝不是
- I have a full-time job. - Yes, so do I,
但我可没有从圣诞节之后
but I'm not the one who's completed
直接通关了四个电脑游戏
four computer games since Christmas.
我们的生活不平等
Our lives aren't equal
你还一点都不做出改变
and you are not doing anything to change that
我受够了你把这事怪在我头上
so I'm sick of being blamed for it actually.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
- 我准备好了 - 不 不是
- I'll literally go right now. - No, not... ooh.
我只是想告诉你
I am just trying to tell you
上♥床♥之前你都不会注意到我
that you don't notice me until we're in bed.
每天晚上我还都得看着
And then every night I have to look over
你的脸色
at like this all pouty,
又丧又横
disappointed, entitled little face
我就是不想坐上去
and I just do not want to sit on it.
巧了
Oh, damn.
这些话都是即兴发挥的
I was not planning on saying any of that.
我不想再要小孩了
I don't want another baby.
这话也是刚想到的
I wasn't planning on saying that either.
不过是真的
But it's true.
我也不想
Neither do I.
真的
Really?
嗯
Yeah.
感觉有了科尔比 我们就
I feel like with Colby we,
说不好
I don't know,
我们就好像赢了彩票
we won the lottery.
我也是
Me too.
回家吧
Let's go home.
我们很幸运
We're lucky.
两个人都这么难了
It's hard enough with two people.
天知道他们会遇到什么问题
God knows what they've got ahead of 'em.
- 你 - 没事
- You... - No, it's okay.
没事 没关系的
It's okay. No problem.
谢了 谢谢
Thanks. Thank you.
- 午饭菜单 - 好
- Lunch menu. - Sure.
剧集 | 三角新关系(2020) | 导航列表