剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
警长部门也是这么想的
Sheriff's department is thinking the same thing.
别忘了那只不见的手 知道吗
Don't forget about the missing hand, you know?
也许是因为偷钱被砍下来的
Chopped it off for stealing, maybe?
或者是有人有集手癖
Or some dude collecting hands.
海莉和丽莎的情况呢 - 我们不知道
What about Hailey and Lisa? - We don't know.
可能撞上了杀害科特的凶手
Could've had a run-in with whoever killed Kurt.
瞧啊 他在给他的人打电♥话♥
Oh, here he goes. He's calling his guy.
真酷
Love this.
柯尔特 怎么了
Colter, what's up?
兰迪 我需要你帮我查个人
Randy, need you to look into someone for me.
科特·福斯特
Kurt Foster.
找出他的生意伙伴
Find out who he's doing business with.
你说的是那个少了只手的人
Talking about the one-handed man?
瑞妮都告诉你了
Reenie fill you in?
对 我查过了
Yeah, I've been looking.
从这些短♥信♥来看
He's clearly got a lot of enemies
他的敌人简直多如牛毛
based on these text messages,
但我查不出是谁发的
but I can't ID who they're from.
那我们要怎样查出他们的名字
So how are we gonna find the names?
最大的可能是
Best guess,
他会记在某个地方
uh, he's got records somewhere.
也许在笔记本电脑上
Maybe a laptop?
或者会记在笔记本上 如果他是个老派的人
Maybe a notebook if he's an analog guy.
也就是说他家
So, his place.
英雄所见略同
That's what I'm thinking,
我们真是心有灵犀
if you're thinking what I'm thinking.
我现在就把他的地址发给你
Here, sending you his address now.
嘿 我得去警局见卡尔
Uh, hey, I've got to get to the station and meet Cal,
但在警♥察♥处理完你之前别走太远
but stick around until the cops are finished with you.
我承诺他们你会把查到的信息告诉他们
I said that you'd let them know if you find anything.
规矩点 - 是
Behave yourself. - Yep.
说到男朋友
Speaking of boyfriends,
你对瑞妮的男朋友了解多少
what do you know about Reenie's boyfriend?
啥 - 因为我觉得她在骗人
Huh? - 'Cause I'm calling B.S..
她说他们之间有点微妙
She said they were in a weird place.
我想进一步追问的时候她就给我那种眼神
When I pressed her, she gave me that look,
所以我索性就不问了
so I just, uh, you know, I moved on.
什么 - 什么
Huh? - Huh?
她男朋友 他是…
The boyfriend. Is he,
是个科技男 就是那种娘炮
uh, a tech bro? You know, a soy boy?
阿尔法男 贝塔男 还是咖啡上瘾男
Alpha, beta, coffee guy?
或者是个会撩妹的学霸
A scholar with some rizz?
她应该就吃这一套吧
That's probably her jam, isn't it?
律师 - 律…
Lawyer. - Law--
该死
Damn it.
我是说 我早该想到的 对吧
I mean, that seems kind of expected, you know?
律师配律师 - 挺不错的
Lawyer, lawyer. - Seems good.
但“不错”就足够了吗
But "good" like good for her?
我知道你有意见
I know you got an opinion about this,
你对屁大点的事都有意见
you got an opinion about every damn thing.
不 这我管不着
No, no, no. It's none of my business.
我们俩各走各的路
I stay in my lane, she stays in hers.
对 但有一次她拐了个弯 - 行了
Yeah, but one time, she swerved over. - Okay.
或者你拐了个弯 - 行了
Or was that you that swerved? - Okay.
那是很久之前的事了
It was a long time ago.
你不想谈谈吗 - 我…
You don't wanna talk about it? - I--
没关系 我能理解
That's cool. I get that.
我想我们最好还是…
I think it's best if we just...
把精力放在工作上 好吗
focus on the job, okay?
第一站 科特家
First stop is Kurt's place.
我们得查出都有谁想要他小命
We need to find out who would want him killed.
也许海莉和丽莎就在他们手上
Maybe they have Hailey and Lisa,
也许他们知道她们出了什么事
maybe they know what happened to them.
拐弯
Swervy.
看来有人比我们先到一步
Looks like someone beat us here.
嘿
Hey.
那是生物识别保险箱
That's a biometric safe.
看来这就是手被砍下来的原因
Guess that explains the behanding.
看来被骗的人不仅把钱拿回来了
Looks like whoever got ripped off got their money back,
还附赠一把枪当利息
plus a gun for interest.
这栋楼装有摄像头
This building's got cameras.
说不定拍到了他们 我给兰迪打个电♥话♥
Maybe they're on surveillance. I'll call Randy.
别打 先别给你的人打电♥话♥
No, no, no, don't call your guy.
让你老哥露一手
Let your big brother handle it.
你要露一手吗 - 对 我有技能
Oh, you're gonna handle it? - Yeah, I got skills.
你有什么技能
What skills you have?
是“技棱” 小子
"Skillz" with a "Z," son. Yeah.
我魅力四射 机智过人 懂吗
I'm charming, I'm smart. You know?
我跳脱他们的常理之外
I zig when they zag.
让他们猝不及防
They'll never see it coming.
“技棱”的“棱”- 没错 宝贝
"Skillz" with a "Z." - Oh, yeah, baby.
我超“棱”
With a "Z."
超“棱”
"Z"!
欢迎回到“梦幻甲板”
Welcome back to Fantasy On Deck,
在这里数据激烈膨胀…
where stats meets smack...
嘿 你好
Hey, there.
嗨 - 抱歉了 老兄
Hi. - Sorry, buddy,
没有空房♥了
no vacancies right now.
噢 不
Oh, no, uh,
我不是…我不是来租♥房♥♥的
I'm not in... not in the market, actually.
不过这个地方…是真不错
Though, this place is... it is nice.
我希望你能帮我个忙
I was hoping you could help me out with something.
我要看看你这昨天的监控录像
I need to take a look at your surveillance from yesterday,
看看没有人进出3F号♥房♥
see who was in and out of apartment 3F,
科特·福斯特的房♥间
Kurt Foster's place.
他…
He, um...
他死了
well, he's dead.
就是…
Like...
凉透了 他的…
really dead, and his, uh,
他女朋友和女儿失踪了
his girlfriend and her daughter are missing,
所以监控可能拍到了带走他们的人
so whoever took them could be on that footage.
你是条子吗
You a cop?
倒不如说是利益相关方
Um, more like an interested party.
那恕我爱莫能助 - 等等
Then I can't help you. - Wait a second.
那件衬衫
That shirt.
你在苏尔特待过 利比亚
Were you in Sirte? Libya?
2016年 沿海行动 你呢
Coastal ops. 2016. You?
992nd部队 特种作战小组
992nd, SOG.
也是那一年
Around that same time.
我当时右手架着M4步♥枪♥
So I got my M4 in my right,
左手拿着火腿三明治
I got this ham sandwich in my left,
我跟你说 伙计 那玩意真好吃
and I'm telling you, man, it's delicious.
我一整天都没吃东西 懂吗
I haven't eaten all day, you know?
不过三明治里放的是黄油而不是蛋黄酱
But it was with the butter instead of mayo. Aw!
但这时候得开枪了
But when you gotta take your shot,
你得开枪啊 对吗
you gotta take your shot, right?
你三明治掉了吗
Did you drop the sandwich?
肯定掉了 一头栽进土里
Had to. Right in the dirt.
我放开手上的三明治
So then I drop my dude.
往下一看
Look down.
一只狗凭空冒出来 叼走了三明治
Dog comes out of nowhere, snatches the sandwich.
摇着尾巴走了
Off he goes.
但那就是工作 伙计 你得恪尽职守
But that's the gig, man. You do what you gotta do.
我那天真是饿得要死
Oh, I was so hungry that day.
好了 听着
So, listen,
拜托
come on.
就让我看一眼
You gonna let me take a peek?
不行
Nope.
知道了 好吧
I get it. Yeah. All right.
那我就不烦你了 好吗
Well, hey, I'll get out of your hair, all right?
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表