剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
All right? I'm just here on a temporary basis.
临时技术顾问
You know. Freelance tech support.
明白了
Mm. Gotcha.
我不知道他为什么老这样说 他要留下来的
I don't know why you keep saying that. He's staying.
是吗 - 是的
I am? - Yes, you are.
好吧 我知道了
Oh, okay. Good to know.
我只是想留点余地
Just trying to keep my options open.
这是什么
Oh. What is this?
哦 这是… - 抱歉
Oh. Um, this is, uh... - Oh. Sorry.
没关系的 兰迪
She's good, Randy.
我们的工作她早就门清了
She's done quite a bit of homework on what we do.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
对 柯尔特在追捕一名精神病看守所的病人
Yeah, Colter's running down a patient from a psychiatric prison.
逃走了吗 - 被绑♥架♥了
Escaped? - Abducted, actually,
连同一名小姑娘一起
alongside a young woman.
天啊 - 是啊
Oh, my God. - Yeah.
我可以问问为什么吗 - 我们也不清楚
Can I ask why? - We're not sure.
柯尔特还没查明白 但肯定不是好事
Well, Colter's not sure. But it's not good.
对啊
Yeah.
办完这个案子后 这间办公室得点上大量鼠尾草
Gonna need a lot of sage for this office after this case.
我本来不信这种神神叨叨的东西
I'm not even into all the woo-woo stuff,
只是…说不清
it's just... I don't know.
这种案子总让人心里犯嘀咕
Stuff like this makes you wonder.
对 - 我推荐帕洛桑托
Yeah. - You know, I recommend palo santo.
在西班牙语中意为“神圣的木材”
It translates to "holy wood" in Spanish.
我觉得驱散负能量特别有效
It's really good for warding off the bad energy, I think.
对 就那个 给我来一卡车
Yeah, that. I'll take a truckload of that.
真的吗 - 对
Yeah? - Yeah.
好的 你想的话我现在就可以去商店
Okay. Well, you know, I can run to the store right now if you want.
他就不用了
Uh, he's good.
是吗 - 我会把你第一天上班
I am? - Yeah. Um, I will send you an e-mail
需要用到的信息
with all the information
通过邮件发给你 - 好的
that you're gonna need for your first day. - Okay.
好吗 - 没问题
Okay? - Sounds good.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
很高兴认识你 - 你也是
Uh, it was nice to meet you, Randy. - You, too.
再次感谢你给我这个机会
Thank you again for the opportunity.
应该的 再见 - 我很激动 再见
Of course. Bye. - I'm excited. Bye.
选对人了 - 对吧
Good choice. Good choice. - Right?
我是说 她背景没问题 - 对的
I mean, she checks out. - Yeah. I mean,
我发给你的人都没问题
everybody I sent you checks out,
但我有预感你们会特别合得来
but I figured you two would especially get along.
好了 我只是需要完成我的流程
Okay. I just needed to do my process.
没关系 流程没问题 只要其中包含
Yes, process is fine, as long as it includes
良好的数字卫生习惯
good digital hygiene.
你可以在梅尔第一天上班的时候教训她
Well, you can lecture Mel all about it on her first day.
我会的 - 记得…
I will. - Just...
有柯尔特的消息随时通知我 - 好
keep me posted on Colter. - I will.
怎么了
What is it?
感觉我们忽略掉了什么东西
Feel like we're missing something.
杰瑞德为什么要与教堂背道而驰
Why would Jared be driving away from the church?
他可能扔掉了手♥机♥ 甩掉我们
He could've tossed his phone, throwing us off?
你设置的路障现在应该已经拦下他了
Eh, your roadblocks would've caught 'em by now.
院长说
Mother Superior said
情感联结在仪式中至关重要 对吗
it's important that the ritual be personal, right?
我们走错地方了
We're going to the wrong place.
第一场火…
First fire...
指的是赫斯顿放的第一把火
It's the first fire that Heston set.
对吗 害死柯林斯全家的那场火
Right? The one that killed the Collins family.
那是艾米丽和赫斯顿之间的情感联结 对吗
That would be personal to Emily and Heston, right?
是在东边吗
That east of here?
是的 我们离得不远
Sure is. We're not far.
那场悲剧过后那里就一直空着
I mean, that place has been vacant since the tragedy.
掉头
Pull a U-y.
所有单位 嫌烦正在前往柯林斯家
All units, suspect is headed to the Collins property
地点位于伦巴第大道 - 收到 正在前往
on Lombard Drive. - Copy. En route.
你为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this?
你是谁
Who are you?
放了我
Stop this.
没事的 今天
It's okay. Today,
你有幸将自己的生命献给更伟大的宏图
you have the opportunity to give your life for a greater purpose.
求求你
Please!
别这样做
Don't do this!
安静…
Shh...
你很快就自♥由♥了
You'll be free soon.
不…
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不要啊
No, no, no. Don't do this.
求你了
Please!
来人啊 救命啊
Somebody help me!
我们应该等支援 - 来不及了
We should wait for backup. - We don't have time for that.
根据我的经验 必须分秒必争
In my experience, every second counts.
好 我们分头行动
Okay, let's split up. I'll...
我去检查露营车 待会在屋里会合
clear the camper. I'll meet you in the house.
注意安全
Be safe.
求求你…
Please...
放开她
Let her go!
放开她
Let her go!
拦住他
Stop him!
把枪放下
Drop it.
不
No!
求你了
Please!
求你了
Please.
不 不要
No, don't!
不
No!
骗子
Liar.
你这个骗子
You're a liar!
我抓住你了 来吧
I got you. Come on.
没事吧 - 没事
You all right? - I think so.
真的吗 - 谢谢
Yeah? - Thank you.
我们会把你救出去的 坚持住
We'll get you out. Hold on.
好了 我们走
All right. Come on. Let's go.
我们走
Let's go.
你还好吗 没什么大碍吧
How you doing? Gonna be all right?
没事 估摸着会卧床休息一阵子
Yeah. Imagine I'll be down for a bit,
但我会康复的
but yeah, I'll be okay.
好 那就太好了
Good. Glad to hear that.
她呢 你觉得她会没事吗
What about her? You think she'll be all right?
嗯
Yeah.
她很坚强 我想她会没事的
Yeah, she's strong. I think she'll be all right.
一切都过去了
All behind her now.
卡洛塔修女她…
Sister Carlotta got her...
她的信仰混淆了
her beliefs mixed up.
以为自己在打一场圣♥战♥
Thought she was fighting a holy war.
是啊 但她一开始不是这样的 她受到了侵蚀
Yeah, but it didn't start out that way. Something touched her,
而且绝不是什么好东西
and it wasn't good.
我不知道 这世上有太多黑暗存在
I don't know. So much darkness out there.
我指的不是恶魔 而是那些
I'm not saying demons, but things that are capable
能将真正的邪恶带到世上的东西
of bringing true evil into the world.
而赫斯顿…
And Heston...
对
Yeah.
我不知道该怎样向他父母交代
I don't know what I'm gonna tell his parents.
他们很久以前就失去他了
They lost him a long time ago.
但这不会让事情好受些
Doesn't make it easier, though.
讽刺的是
Irony is,
赫斯顿挣脱了他的束缚
Heston breaking out of his restraints ended up
最终救了艾米丽
saving Emily's life.
诗意正义
Poetic justice.
宇宙一时疏忽 偶然做了一件公正的事
The universe slipped up and accidentally did something fair.
对
Yeah.
我♥干♥这行越久 这种事情就越少见
The longer I'm on this job, the more rare that seems.
你知道吗 你为这个镇子做了很多好事
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表