剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
可惜今晚玩不了“不给糖就捣蛋”了
Feel sorry for the trick-or-treaters tonight.
这点小事难不倒我
Wouldn't have stopped me.
希望今晚病人不要惹事
Let's hope the patients behave.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
你们真该看看自己的表情
You should've seen your faces.
这面具是什么鬼
The hell kind of mask is that?
我女儿给我做的
My daughter made it for me.
也许我们应该给她在这里安排一间空房♥
Maybe we can get her a spare room in here
因为那玩意太邪门了
'cause that thing is demented.
停电
Blackout.
发电机会启动的
Generator will kick in.
我等着呢
Any time now.
现在不是应该已经启动了吗
Shouldn't it be on by now?
我们要按章程办事
Let's follow protocol.
去检查所有病人 还有门窗
Check on all the patients, windows, and doors.
希望都还通着电
Hope these are charged.
我去配电室看看
I'll check the breaker room.
我负责A区
I'll take the A wing.
我去检查B区
I'll go to the B wing.
B区安全吗
Is B wing secure?
B区安全
B wing secure.
C区呢
C wing?
C区安全
C wing secure.
我到配电室了
I'm in the breaker room.
那就还剩…
That just leaves...
我的天 代码19
Oh, my God. Code 19.
赫斯顿逃走了 我重复
Heston's out. I repeat,
赫斯顿…
Heston...
再说一遍
Go again?
马上报♥警♥
Call the police, now.
让我看看哪里出了问题
Let's see what we've got.
瑞妮 怎么了
Reenie, what's up?
嘿 我刚到办公室
Hey. I just got to the office.
该死
Oh, dang it.
等一下 - 没事吧
Hold on. - You okay?
我只是今天早上不在状态
I'm just having a slow start to the morning.
昨晚参加了一个万圣节派对
Went to a Halloween party last night
打扮成僵尸新娘
dressed as the Corpse Bride,
我还赢下了服装大赛
and I actually won the costume contest,
说来你可能不信 我喝了太多龙舌兰了
believe it or not, but I had way too many shots of tequila.
听起来… - 不适合你吗
Sounds, uh, you know... - What, not your scene?
总之说实话 我昨晚玩得很开心
Anyway, I had a pretty good time, to be fair,
但我今天办公室里有一大堆事
but I am now buried at the office today.
我以为你会找个人帮你
I thought you were gonna get someone to help you out
维尔玛不在的时候 - 对啊 我在找了
while Velma's away? - I am. I'm working on it.
实际上 我今天就约了几个人面试
Actually, I'm interviewing some people today, in fact.
嘿 你看过我发给你的那个
Hey, did you ever look at what I sent you
精神病院逃跑事件了吗 - 看过了
about the psych ward breakout? - I did.
赫斯顿·孔茨 精神病院逃犯 杀了一名护士 对吗
Heston Koontz, escaped prisoner, killed a nurse, right?
听着 我知道你通常不接这种案子
Look, I know it's not your normal thing,
但那对父母再三坚持
but the parents are pretty insistent,
而且他们提出的赏金非常丰厚 所以
and they're offering a sizable reward, so
我觉得看看情况也无妨
I think it's worth the consult.
好 我现在要进入温德姆了
Yeah, I'm pulling into Wyndham now.
你还有其他细节吗 - 有
You got any other details? - Yeah.
精神病院院长把案卷发过来给我了
The facility administrator sent me over the case file.
赫斯顿·孔茨
Heston Koontz,
29岁
29 years old,
十年前因为把一家人困在家里活活烧死被判罪
was convicted of burning a family alive in their own home ten years ago.
他辩称自己精神失常
He plead insanity,
随后被判处终身监禁
and then was sentenced to life
关押在马萨诸塞州雪松枢纽监狱
at MCI Cedar Junction.
看起来他在服刑十年期间安分守己
Looks like he served ten years without incident,
因为他表现良好
so they transferred him
所以他们把他转到温德姆的一所
to a low-level psychiatric detainment facility in Wyndham
低戒备精神病院
for good behavior.
安分守己十年
Ten years, good behavior?
一般人掩盖不了自己真面目这么久
People usually show you who they are way before that.
赫斯顿的父母很担心如果不及时找到他
Well, Heston's parents are pretty worried about what he's gonna do
恐怕他会再次作恶
if the police don't find him.
好 知道了 我会留意的 看能有什么发现
Got it. Okay. I'll poke around, see what I can find out.
晚点给你回电♥话♥ - 好
I'll give you a call back. - Okay.
孔茨夫妇吗 我是柯尔特·肖
Mr. and Mrs. Koontz? Colter Shaw.
谢谢你能赶来
Thank you for coming.
嗯 看样子警方
Yeah. Looks like the police have
投入了大量的警力调查这件事了
thrown quite a bit of manpower at this.
已经过去12小时了
Well, it's-it's been 12 hours
还是找不到他
and there's still no sign of him.
这里刚下了一场大暴雨
Well, after a big storm like the one you just had,
很难再去追踪足迹
hard to trace a footpath.
依我看最好还是让警♥察♥办案
My best advice is just let the police do their thing.
不好意思 我听说只要出钱
I'm sorry, I was told that, for a fee,
你就能帮我们找到我们儿子
that you would help find our son.
我可以也会帮你们
I can and I will,
只要我确认我不是在白忙活一场
as long as I feel like I can get a result, but, uh,
不过在我答应帮你们之前 我需要知道
before I agree to help you, I need to know
你们为什么想让我找到他
why is it that you want me to find him?
是因为
Is it because
你们知道警方找到他后会使用最大武力
you realize the police will use maximum force if they do?
还是说…
Maybe...
还是说你们害怕他会回家
maybe you're fearful that he might come home?
不是那样的
That's not it.
听着 赫斯顿就不该调出最高级别的监狱
Look, Heston never should've been transferred out of max.
我知道这听起来无情
I-I know how that sounds,
但这是真的
but it's the truth.
赫斯顿的童年再正常不过
Heston had a normal childhood.
他打篮球 成绩优异
He played baseball, good grades,
但上了高中了他就变了
but then something changed in high school.
成天把自己关在房♥间里
He refused to come out of his room,
就算出来了 也只是眼神呆滞、自言自语
and when he did, he would just stare and whisper to himself.
也是那时候他患上了异睡症
That's when the parasomnia started.
清醒梦魇
Waking nightmares.
我们有一回发现他在房♥子外
We'd find him outside the house
拿脸贴着玻璃
with his face pushed up against the glass,
身上有奇怪的伤口
strange wounds on his body.
自残
Self-harm?
我们一开始没有意识到
We didn't think so at first.
我们以为梦游是学校里压力大造成的
We thought the sleepwalking was from stress at school.
学校里的孩子会取笑他 - 对
The kids would make fun of him. Yeah. - Yeah.
他经常会神经性抽搐
Has a lot of nervous tics.
但有一天早上…
But one morning...
…我们找不到格斯
...couldn't find Gus.
我们的狗
Our dog.
我以为他跑到赫斯顿房♥间里睡觉去了
I thought maybe he was sleeping in Heston's room.
赫斯顿
Heston?
格斯在你房♥间里吗
Is Gus in there with you?
亲爱的
Honey?
之后我听到了狗叫声
And then we heard this sound.
赫斯顿 让我们进去
Heston! Let us in!
赫斯顿
Heston!
哦 不
Oh, no.
不 赫斯顿
No. Heston.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
他看过心理医生吗
Did he see a psychiatrist?
看过
He did.
医生说异睡症
The... the doctor said that parasomnia
可能会导致暴♥力♥行为
could include acts of violence.
他们一直向我们保证 说大多数
They were trying to assure us that, you know, most people
大多数患有这个病的人
with this disorder, that...
并不会真的有暴♥力♥行为
they're not violent in real life,
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表