剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
他情况不太好 你折磨他了吗
Guy's in bad shape. Did you do any of that to him?
没有 都是车祸造成的
No. No, it's from the car accident.
套出什么信息了吗
Get anything out of him?
没有 我才刚刚开始
Not yet. I'm just getting started.
啊哦
Uh-oh.
你麻烦大了 因为狠角色来了
Oh, now you're in trouble, 'cause the enforcer is here.
我是讲道理的那个 所以…
'Cause I'm the nice one, so...
我们知道你为流程工作
We know you work for the Process.
我没有
I don't.
你得把手♥机♥给我
You have to give me that.
“你干掉拉塞尔·肖了吗”
"Have you handled Russell Shaw?"
我们回复“没有”会怎样
What if we say no?
不可以 他们会再次绑♥架♥我儿子的
You can't, or they're gonna take my son again.
我不为流程工作
I don't work for the Process,
但他们逼我做事 我无法退出
but they make me do things, and I can't get out.
他们盯上你了 - 是的
They targeted you? - Yes.
他们绑♥架♥了我儿子 尼基
They took Nicky, my son.
但他被放了回来 所以我以为就此结束了
But we got him back, then I thought we were done.
我们通知了下一个人 但他…失败了
We tapped the next person, but he f... he failed.
下一个人是雷蒙德·奥克曼吗
That next person, was that Raymond Ockman?
所以流程又找上你了
So, what, then the Process comes back to you?
是的
Yes.
你可能随时被叫去处理突发状况
You can be called upon at any time to handle interruptions.
以及任何阻止流程进行下去的事情
And anything that stops the Process from moving forward.
比如我和我哥哥
Like me and my brother.
好吧 告诉我们幕后主脑是谁
All right, tell us who's running this damn thing?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我的上一个人告诉我 流程的进行
I was told by the person before me that the Process's been
已经持续很长时间了
going on a long time.
至少有十年
At least ten years.
你打算怎么做
What do you wanna do?
看来我们只好杀掉你了
I think we're gonna have to kill you.
这是奥克曼牢房♥外的走廊
This is from the hallway outside Ockman's cell.
他用床单做成套索上吊自杀
He used the bedsheet as a noose to hang himself.
等等 停一下 你看
Wait. Hold on. Look.
奥克曼离开画面只有几秒钟
Ockman only leaves frame for a few seconds.
这点时间不足以让他上吊自杀
That's not enough time for what happened.
我之前来的时候探视室里有个警卫
There was a guard posted in the visitation room when I was here before.
奥克曼非常怕他
Okay, Ockman was very afraid of him.
拜托了 我想和他谈谈
Please, I'd like to talk to him.
他上早班
He worked the morning shift.
他是临时工
He was a part-time temp
填补人手空缺
filling in for a staffing shortage.
我需要他的名字和地址
I need a name and address.
我们不会泄露员工的机密信息
We don't give out confidential employee information.
除非你想因为非正当死亡而吃上官司
You will if you don't want to be slapped with a civil suit for wrongful death.
取决于你
Up to you.
好 可以了 这应该能给我们争取几个小时
All right, I got it. That'll buy us a couple hours.
那么谁会来干掉我弟弟
So, uh, who's supposed to handle my brother here?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能是流程里的任何人
It could be anybody who's ever been involved in the Process.
你不能相信任何人
You can't trust anybody.
我们不会让他们得逞的
Oh, well, we're gonna stop it.
不行 他们会发现的
You can't. They will figure it out
那样我儿子就会有危险
and then my son's in danger.
拜托了
Please.
今天是他的生日
It's his birthday today.
打给他
Call him.
打给你儿子 今天是他生日
Call your son. It's his birthday.
嘿 小家伙 是爸爸 生日快乐
Hey, buddy, it's Daddy. Happy birthday.
我知道 我知道我答应过陪你
Yeah, I know, I know I promised I'd be there, but,
嘿 我很快就会回去 好吗
hey, I'll be back soon, okay?
不如你给我留块蛋糕怎么样
Why don't you save me a piece of cake?
好 爸爸爱你
Okay. Daddy loves you.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们知道…
They know, uh...
他们知道为了尼基我会做任何事
They know I'd do anything for Nicky.
流程有你的什么把柄
What does the Process have on you?
整件事的运作就是基于这个 对吗 筹码
That's how this... this whole thing works, right? Leverage?
对 我偷了前雇主的钱
Yeah, I stole money from my former employer.
来了
Here we go.
短♥信♥说什么了
What does it say?
这上面说“流程将会恢复”
It says, "The Process may resume.
“你有三个小时的时间赶到”
You have three hours to arrive."
什么意思
What does that mean? What does that mean?
他们找到新目标了
There's a new target.
在上一环节 奥克曼失败了
On the last link, Ockman failed,
所以流程重新找上了我
so the Process returned to me,
现在我得联♥系♥下一个目标
and now I have to contact the next target.
如果我没有现身
And if I don't show up,
他们会杀了我儿子
they'll kill my son.
对 奥克曼不是自杀
Yeah, Ockman didn't kill himself.
我刚从监狱出来
I just came from the jail.
你看过监控录像了 - 对 我很确定
You see the surveillance video? - Yeah, I'm pretty sure
监控被篡改了 但我们有个麻烦
it was doctored. But we've got a problem.
监狱长不肯配合我们的调查
We have a jail warden who is not motivated to investigate.
一口回绝了我
Basically shut me down
因为严格来说我不是奥克曼的律师
because I'm not technically Ockman's attorney,
我在那没有管辖权 所以…
and I don't have any jurisdiction there, so...
等等 兰迪有话对你说
Uh, hold on, Randy wants to talk to you.
柯尔特 我分♥析♥了你发给我的公文包的照片
Yo, Colt. I analyzed the briefcase photos that you sent.
你追踪了序列号♥ - 对 我查到你要的东西了
You tracked the serial number? - Yeah, I got what you want.
而且我查到了这款公文包的运输信息
And I got some shipment information on this model.
干得不错
Good job.
不 柯尔特 你应该说“干得漂亮”
No, Colter, you're supposed to say "great job," okay?
因为这款公文包的销量并不高
'Cause it turns out that they didn't sell a ton of these models.
但很多都卖♥♥给了苏珊娜·泰特博士
But a bunch was sold to a Dr. Susannah Tate.
早在2002年 在科罗拉多东南大学
At Southeast Colorado University back in '02.
你有她的联♥系♥方式吗
You have contact information on her?
她已经退休了 目前住在丹佛郊区
Yeah, she's retired now. She lives outside of Denver.
我把地址发给你了
I just sent you the address.
还有 不用谢 - 谢谢
And... Oh, yeah. You're welcome. - Thank you.
嘿 柯尔特 转告拉塞尔我还在生他的气
Uh, hey, Colter. Tell Russell that I am still mad at him
麻烦他把我的车还回来
and I would like my car back, please.
对 关于这个
Right. Uh, about that,
他还得再借用你的车一阵子
he's gonna need your car for a little bit longer.
等会 为什么 - 为什么…
Wait, why? - Why...
你还是不知道为好
Think it's best you don't know.
是的 这个…
Yes. This...
这看起来像是我的
This looks like one of mine.
我过去拿来当欢迎礼送给我的研究生
I used to give them as welcome gifts to my grad students.
他们用来装他们的论文
It used to make them feel important
让他们觉得自己举足轻重
to carry their papers in a briefcase.
仿佛他们的研究至关重要 - 正是 有最高机密的感觉
Like their work was valuable. - Exactly. Felt top secret.
我们的很多想法都可能因细微之处而改变
So much of our thinking can be modified by little things.
你对胁迫下的行为做了很多研究 对吧
You did a lot of research on behavioral modification under duress, right?
是的 - 好
Yes. - Yeah.
相当超前的内容
Pretty far out there stuff.
曾经是 但我现在退休了
It was, but I-I-I'm retired now.
你想让我帮你什么忙
What was it that you were hoping I could help you with?
你对流程了解多少
What can you tell me about the Process?
你怎么会知道
How do you know about that?
流程正在进行中
It's happening right now.
这不可能 - 已经有三个人丧命了
That's impossible. - Three people have already died.
所以拜托 告诉我你知道些什么
So please, tell me what you know.
这是我在课堂上关于胁迫
I... It was an experiment in a class I was teaching
与服从的一次实验
about leverage and obedience.
志愿者要么是被勒索的对象
Volunteers were either subjects of blackmail
或者自己就是勒索者
or the blackmailers themselves
其手下的受害者需严格遵守规则
who made their victims follow strict rules.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表