剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
没问题
Sounds good.
我办完事了就去找你
I'll finish up and meet you on over there.
我得先解决一点小事 好的
Taking care of a little something first. All right.
爱你 宝贝
Love you, babe.
谁啊
Yeah, who is it?
谁在外面
Hello?
爸爸
Dad.
你♥爸♥爸有很多事我不知道
There was a lot about your father I had no clue about.
为什么 - 因为她向我求助
Why? - Because she asked for my help.
你知道
You know,
爸爸有很多毛病
Dad had a lot of problems.
兰迪 怎么了
Randy, what's up?
柯尔特.45 怎么样 哥们
Colt .45, what's going on, man?
周末在新墨西哥过得怎么样
How's that weekend in New Mexico treating you?
很安详 怎么了
Quiet. What's going on?
好吧 直接开始吧
Okay, right to it, let's do it.
格雷西·詹尼斯
We got Gracie Jennings.
她发布了悬赏寻找她男友特雷
She just posted a reward to find her boyfriend Trey.
他失踪多久了
How long's he been gone?
昨晚之后
Since last night.
算不上失踪 - 我知道
Hardly missing. - Yeah, I know,
但赏金有1万美元
but there's a $10,000 reward
而且他们就在德克萨斯州的莫里斯堡
and they're in Fort Morris, Texas.
好的 开车过去几个小时就到了
Okay, that's a couple hours away from here.
没错 我想着你可以帮帮那位小姑娘
That's right. I figured that you could help the little lady out.
她不愿意透露更多细节
She was pretty tight-lipped about the details,
但我看得出来她很担心
but I could tell she was scared.
好 你可以把地址发给我吗
Okay. Can you send me an address?
发过去了
Coming to you.
格雷西 你好 我是柯尔特·肖
Gracie? Hi. Colter Shaw.
谢谢你能来 肖先生 - 不客气
Appreciate you coming, Mr. Shaw. - Sure.
我不确定我要怎么做
Uh... I'm not sure how this works.
不如你先跟我说一些特雷的事
Well, why don't you tell me about Trey?
他是你男友对吗 在这里开有一间兽医诊所
He's your boyfriend, right? Has a local veterinary clinic?
对 我们就是这样相识的
Yeah, it-it's how we met, actually.
那次他亲自上门诊治
He made a house call
因为我最好的一匹种母马臀位难产
when one of my best broodmares went breech.
他失踪了大约14个小时
And he's been gone for about 14 hours?
15个小时
Uh, 15 hours.
我们约了昨晚见面
We were supposed to meet last night
一起去峡谷步道散步
and go for an evening stroll on the canyon trail,
他一直没来
and he never showed.
现在我联♥系♥不上他 电♥话♥不接短♥信♥不回
And now I can't reach him. No calls or texts.
而且他今天没有去上班
And he also didn't show up for work today.
我担心他遇到了什么不测
I'm just worried that something happened to him
因为他不会这样无声无息地消失
'cause it's not like him to go offline like that.
你报♥警♥了吗
Did you call the police?
还没来得及报
I never got to it.
好的
Okay.
格雷西 咱们先说清楚
Gracie, the way this works is,
如果你想要我的帮助 就得把全部实情告诉我
if you want me to help you, you got to tell me everything.
好吗
Okay?
怎么了 你是有什么顾忌
What is it? What's going on?
只是…
It's just that...
他最近似乎发了一笔财
he seemed to have more money lately.
带我出去吃丰盛的晚餐
Taking me out to fancy dinners.
给我买♥♥礼物 还要去旅行
Gifts, talking about traveling.
你问过他这些钱是从哪来的吗
Did you ask him where the new money was coming from?
问过 但他说得语焉不详 不想告诉我
Yeah, but he was coy. He wouldn't talk about it.
所以我才希望你能帮我
And that's why I'm hoping you can help.
我爱他
I love him.
我愿意动用我的全部身家
And I'm-I'm offering all I can.
而且我不知道还能向谁求助
And I don't have anyone else to turn to.
请你帮帮我
Please help me.
行 我会帮你
Yeah. I'll help you.
谢谢 - 好
Thank you. - Okay.
我查到什么再告诉你 - 好的
Let me see what I can dig up, okay? - Okay.
好 - 谢谢
All right. - Thank you.
嘿 你定位到特雷的手♥机♥了吗
Hey, you get a ping on Trey's phone?
还没有
Uh, not yet.
他要么是关机了 要么就是不在信♥号♥♥范围内
It's either off or out of range,
但最后的信♥号♥♥出现在贝尔伍德酒店
but the last ping was at the Bellwood Lodge.
信♥用♥卡♥呢
Uh, credit cards?
查不到 从昨天起他就没用过了
No, he hasn't used any since yesterday,
但他在酒店订了一间房♥
but he books a room at this hotel,
非常频繁
like, regularly.
从房♥费来看 这家酒店一定很高档
And for what he paid, I know that it's a swanky spot.
所以我猜这位怪医杜立德
So, I'm guessing that Dr. Dolittle's
指不定有点什么副业
got a little side something-something.
可能吧 听着 你查了他的财务状况了吗
Maybe. Listen, you checking his financials?
他女友说他不知从哪搞到了一笔钱
Girlfriend says he's got new money coming in from someplace.
没错 他最近往银行里
Hell yeah. He's been making huge deposits
大把大把地存钱 - 我猜猜
into his bank account. - Let me guess,
全是现金 - 猜中了
all cash. - You know it.
好 这样 你继续调查
All right. Listen, you keep digging.
我现在要去那家酒店看看
I'm gonna head to the hotel right now.
有发现了就通知我 - 没问题
Let me know what you find. - You got it.
喝咖啡吗
You want a coffee?
其实我更喜欢喝马黛茶
Uh, I'm, I'm actually more of a maté guy.
马黛茶 - 是的
Maté? - That's right.
好的 我下次跑腿会记得买♥♥一些的
Okay, I will put that on the list for my next run.
谢谢
Thank you.
我可以问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
问吧
Shoot.
你是这个团队的一员了
You're part of the team.
好的 柯尔特·肖
Okay. Colter Shaw.
果不其然 - 我对他的工作很好奇
Of course. - I'm curious how it works.
比如说他是怎么找活干的
Like, how does he find his jobs?
我在Reddit上看到有人发帖
I've seen people pop up on Reddit asking
求助寻找失踪孩子之类的
for help finding their missing kids or whatever,
但这种事或许更多是靠口口相传吧
but maybe it's more of a word-of-mouth-type business?
非也 我可以展示给你看
Not quite. I could show you.
过来 - 好的
Here. - Okay.
你看 我创建了一个算法
So, I created an algorithm.
无论何时何地国内有人发布悬赏
It sends out an alert anytime a reward
算法就会发出提醒
is posted anywhere in the country,
如果柯尔特在附近
so if Colter's nearby
而且他也感兴趣
and it looks like something he'd be interested in,
我们就把悬赏发给他
we send it to him.
这太酷了 - 对
That's so cool. - Yeah.
柯尔特做最终决定 但我们是他的后盾
Colter calls the shots, but we're here to support him.
太厉害了
I'm impressed.
是吗 - 真的
Yeah? - Yeah.
嗯…我是说 这些东西你想学的话
Well... I mean, any of this stuff, anytime,
我随时都可以教你
I-I can show you if you ever want to learn.
好啊 你可以甩掉催债人吗
Okay, can you get rid of debt collectors?
早啊 瑞妮
Morning, Reenie.
证词摘要放你桌上了
Deposition briefs are on your desk.
咖啡要吗
And coffee?
太需要了
Oh, yes, please.
她昨天是不是也是穿这套衣服
Are those the same clothes she was wearing yesterday?
是啊 我也注意到了
Yeah, I noticed that, too.
昨晚她过得肯定比我刺♥激♥多了
Must've had a more exciting night than me.
不 请等一下 - 抱歉
No, please wait a second. - Sorry.
抱歉 不 我不是有意吓到你的
Sorry. No, I-I didn't mean to startle you, um...
我只是在找入住这间房♥的人
I'm just looking for the, the man who checked into this room.
特雷·兰德里
Trey Landry.
我谁都没见到 抱歉
I haven't seen anyone. Sorry.
听着 我只是想帮一个人
Listen, I'm, I'm just trying to help someone out.
所以如果你知道些什么…
So, if you know anything...
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表