剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
拜托 先生 我家里还有两个孩子
Please, sir. I have two kids at home.
我只想做好我的工作 不多管闲事
I'm just trying to do my job. Mind my own business.
我该回去工作了 不然我经理就该发现了
I should probably get back to work before my manager sees.
你应该告诉你经理这里有血迹
You should tell your manager there's a bloodstain over here.
看到了吗 这不正常对吗
See that? That's not normal, is it?
特雷可能有危险
Trey may be in trouble.
我说了 我只是想帮忙而已
Like I said, I'm just trying to help.
他是和一个…
He came here with a...
叫麦琪的女人入住的 对吗
with a woman named Maggie, is that right?
不 不是在昨晚
No, not last night.
不是在昨晚 但他和麦琪来过这里
Not last night, but he does come here with Maggie?
是的 - 好
Yes. - Okay.
你知道麦琪是谁吗
Do you know who Maggie is?
她是霍尔特警长的妻子
She's Sheriff Holt's wife.
这下明白我为什么不想掺和了吧
See why I don't want any part in this?
嘿 我能帮你什么吗 先生
Hey, can I help you, sir?
不 一切正常 我是想…
No. No, I think I'm good. I was trying to...
找入住这间房♥的人 不过…
find the person who checked into this room, but...
现在没事了
I'm good now.
好的
Okay.
你认识他吗
Do you know who that was?
不认识
No.
好吧 你可以走了
Okay. Uh, you can go.
嘿 有个人在找特雷
Hey, there was a guy here looking for Trey.
你为什么骗我
Why'd you lie to me?
你在说什么
What-what are you talking about?
你说呢 格雷西 还是说麦琪
You tell me, Gracie. Or is it Maggie?
要是早说你是霍尔特警长的妻子
It would've been helpful to know that you are
事情会好办得多
married to Sheriff Holt.
我可以解释
I can explain.
你最好解释清楚 因为 你知道吗
You better start explaining because, you know what,
不管你们惹上了什么麻烦 我不接这种工作
whatever this mess is, I don't take jobs like this.
对不起 我没告诉你
I'm sorry. I didn't tell you
是因为不想让你对我另眼相看
because I thought that you'd judge me,
但这没有改变特雷失踪的事实
but it doesn't change the fact that he's still missing.
请告诉我你发现了什么
Just please tell me what you found.
他是在酒店房♥间被绑♥架♥的
He was taken from the hotel room,
就是你们住过的那间房♥
the same hotel room that you guys stay at.
他给你准备了一个礼物
He had a gift there for you.
我不知道
I-I didn't know.
他肯定是在策划一个惊喜
H-He must've been planning a surprise.
好吧 那这意味着什么
Okay, w-what-what does that mean?
意味着你暂时不要联♥系♥你丈夫了
I think it means you stay away from your husband for a while.
你觉得他与这件事有关
Do you think he had something to do with it?
你了解他 你觉得与他有关吗
You know him. You think he had something to do with it?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay, fine.
我会继续调查 有发现了就告诉你
I'll keep digging. I'll let you know what I find.
好吗
All right?
你好
Hi.
你们俩是霍尔特警长的手下
You two work with Sheriff Holt?
没错
That's right.
以防万一 - 我没有武器
This is just a precaution. - I don't have anything.
是你们绑♥架♥了特雷吗
Did you guys take Trey?
和我们去见见警长
Let's go talk to the sheriff.
看来我们不是要去见霍尔特警长
I take it we're not going to see Sheriff Holt.
搞什么 他妻子出轨
What is this? His wife's having an affair,
派你们俩来解决他的烂摊子吗
he sends you two to clean up his mess?
是这样吗
Is that what's going on here?
猜错了 伙计
Not exactly, budro,
但你继续说
but go on, keep talking.
有时候 临终前的话最值得回味
Sometimes the last words are the best ones.
但你们的确为他工作 对吧
You do work for him, though, right?
我在想…
I'm thinking, uh...
或者关进大牢 没这么麻烦
Or just the hole. Less mess.
嗯 咱们看着办
Yeah. Let's see how it goes.
你看到他了吗 - 没看到
You see him? - No.
什么都没看到
No. Nothing.
就算他还活着 也好不到哪里去
If he's alive, he ain't doing well.
嘿 给你带了烤奶酪三明治
Hey, hey. Got you a grilled cheese
来自我最喜欢的餐车
off of my favorite food truck,
特别加入了泡菜和一点高达奶酪
featuring some kimchi, a little bit of gouda. Uh-huh. Yo.
我放这了 我知道你想吃
I'm-a just sit that thing right there. I know you want some.
我怎么能拒绝
How can I say no?
拒绝不了
You can't.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. - Uh, you're welcome.
熬到很晚吗
Late night?
对啊 我在准备这次证词 事情太多了
Yeah. I'm just prepping for this deposition. It's a lot.
好吧 开夜车 我懂你
Okay, yeah, burning some midnight oil. I see you.
嗯
Yeah.
你比我先走对吧
You, uh, you left before me, right?
你后来又回办公室了吗
Did you come back to the office?
我把工作带回家了
Oh, I took my work home with me.
最近事情实在是太多了 所以… - 嗯
It was just a lot to keep up with lately, so, you know? - Yeah.
不 我明白的
Yeah. No, I figured. Yeah.
不过你没事吧
You good, though?
对 我好的很
Yeah. No, I'm-I'm great.
好的 那就这样 - 就是忙点
Okay, okay. All right. - Just busy.
不 我就是…你知道…好吧
I was just, I-- You know, I was just-- Okay.
我就是想给你带…那个东西
Just wanted you to have the-the-the-the... That's there.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 小马
Hey, boy.
嘿 别紧张
Hey. Easy.
别紧张 小马
Easy, boy.
对
That's right.
我不会伤害你
Not gonna hurt you.
好吗
All right?
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
有我这么筋疲力竭吗
As tired as I am?
不介意驼我一程吧
You mind giving me a lift?
行吗
You mind?
对 喔喔喔
Yeah. Oh, oh, oh, whoa.
就这样 喔喔喔
There we go. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
小马听话
Come on, come on.
咱们走
Come on.
对 没错 就这样
Here we go. Here we go.
好孩子
Good boy.
好 我们走
All right, come on.
劝你别动
I wouldn't.
你的枪得锁得更安全一点
You need a better lock for your guns.
小子 你知道你拿枪指着谁吗
Son, do you know who you're pointing a gun at?
保罗·霍尔特警长
Sheriff Paul Holt.
你妻子麦琪雇我来找特雷·兰德里
Your wife, Maggie, hired me to find Trey Landry.
老天
Aw, hell.
这么说你知道他们有染
I take it you know about the affair they're having.
她对我发过誓已经结束了
She swore to me it was over.
我以为那事已经翻篇了
I thought we were working through it.
婚姻这档事真是令人可笑 - 有时候的确如此
Hell of a thing, this institution called marriage. - It can be.
我的家事轮不到你来管
My dirty laundry's none of your business.
不 你让你手下两个打手把我从街上绑走
No, you made it my business when you had two of your goons
就把我扯进来了
snatch me off the street.
就像你在酒店绑走了特雷 你打算怎么做
Just like you did Trey at the hotel. What was your plan?
杀了我
Kill me?
我不知道你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
我没有派任何人对你动任何手脚
I never sent anyone to do anything to you
特雷也一样
or Trey.
我说的千真万确 所以…
That is the God's honest truth, so...
你可以把枪放下 我们好好谈谈
you want to lower that gun and we can talk.
多谢
Thank you.
所以到底是怎么回事
Now what the hell is going on?
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表