剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
有人藏着秘密的可能性有多大
What are the chances that someone has a secret to hide?
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧 - 没事
You all right? - All right.
我已经解决他了
I got what I needed from him.
他想拿多莉和妈妈当筹码
Was he trying to use Dory and Mom for leverage?
他想来着 但没用
Tried. Didn't work.
好了 准备好搞点破坏了吗
All right. You ready to do some damage?
中止流程
Shut down the Process?
来吧
Let's do it.
唐·施耐德已经被拘留了
So, Don Schneider's been taken into custody.
他不肯交代 这一点也不奇怪
He's not talking, no surprise there.
但联邦调查局正在对服务器取证分♥析♥
But the FBI is doing forensic analysis on the servers.
幸好我们没把所有东西砸烂 - 对
Good we didn't trash everything. - Yeah.
他们的IT专家确认
And their IT specialists have confirmed
你们终止了流程
that you did stop the Process.
丽莎非常感谢你们
Lisa's very grateful to you.
哈里斯·福尔摩斯呢
How's Harith Holmes?
他愿意为自己所做的一切承担后果
He's ready to answer for what he's done
但他很高兴自己的儿子安全了
but he's glad his son is safe.
所以一切都结束了 - 希望吧
So, this whole thing's really over. - Hopefully.
我是说 联邦调查局正在寻找第三名研究生
I mean, the Feds are trying to track down this third grad student,
吉莉安·米克斯
Gillian Meeks.
确保万无一失
You know, just to be sure.
他们还没找到她吗 - 我肯定这只是时间问题
They haven't found her yet? - I bet it's only a matter of time.
不管怎样 我得走了
But anyway, I've got to run.
我和一个客户约了午餐 我会把修车的账单寄给你
I've got a lunch with a client. I'll send you the bill for my car repairs.
嘿 随时打给我 我是说随时…
Hey, call me. Anytime. I mean any...
总有一天我们得谈谈回声岭和妈妈的事
We're gonna have to talk about Echo Ridge and Mom at some point.
是啊
Yeah.
如果你问的是这个 我还没准备好跟她谈
Well, I'm not ready to talk to her if that's what you're asking.
她问起的时候我总得跟她说点什么吧
Well, I just need to know what to tell her when she asks me.
你对她说 我需要更多时间
Tell her, you know, that I need more time.
好吧 你想要多少时间都行
Okay. Yeah, I mean, take as much time as you need.
只是 你懂的 家里这些事
It's just, you know, family stuff.
那些我想抛到脑后忘记的事
The kind of stuff I like to sweep under the rug and forget about,
但你不一样
but that's not your jam.
没关系 - 不
That's fine. - No, it's not.
对了 你在爸爸日记本里找到的那个号♥码
Oh. The, uh... The phone number that you found in Dad's journal.
你想的话 我可以帮你查一下
You want, I can look into that for you.
你愿意吗 - 当然
You'd do that for me? - Sure.
反正我现在也没什么事可做
I don't have a hell of a lot on my docket right now.
你接下来打算做些什么
What is next for you anyway?
我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
也许我可以翻身做老板
Maybe I'd like to be my own boss.
你知道 做点刺♥激♥的事情
You know, maybe something adventurous.
帮助那些需要帮助的人 此类的事情
Help people who need help. That kind of thing.
有什么建议吗
Any tips?
我洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
你要我的建议
You're asking for my advice?
对 你的事业正蒸蒸日上呢
Yeah, seems like you got a good thing going here.
是 还算不错吧
Yeah, it's not bad.
虽然住在房♥车里很奇怪 但你懂的
I mean, the Airstream's a little weird but you know,
你过得还不错
you're doing all right.
房♥车很好啊 哪奇怪了
The Airstream's cool, man. It's not weird, it's cool.
我想做一些…
I guess I just want to do something...
用我的技能来做点好事
Use my skills for good.
一心向善
Like the greater good.
这也说不好
I don't know.
对了
Oh, hey, uh...
你揪出是谁给你涂脚趾甲了吗
Did you ever find out who painted your nails?
什么 - 谁给你涂的脚趾甲
What? - Who painted your nails?
猴子 雅加达
The, uh... The monkey, Jakarta?
这样吧 这事最好边喝啤酒边说
You know what? That's a story better told over a beer.
而且得好几瓶 你请客
Or several beers and you'd be buying.
我知道个地方
I know a spot.
是吗 还得配牛排 - 那里都有
Yeah? And steak. - They got those.
算我一个 - 就这么定了
I'm in. - Sounds like a plan.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表