剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
你们为什么要抓我
Why are you coming after me?
我们接到了酒店经理的电♥话♥
We got a call from a hotel manager.
我们以为你是联邦探员 想策反特雷背叛迪亚兹
We thought you were a fed trying to flip Trey on Diaz.
我来这里找他
Came here looking for him.
想确保他没有泄密
Wanted to make sure he wasn't running his mouth.
特雷为迪亚兹工作
Trey works for Diaz?
为他做什么
Doing what, exactly?
他养了几匹夸特马
He's got Quarter Horses.
特雷负责医治那些马
Trey fixes 'em up.
迪亚兹付的现金吗
Diaz pay cash for that?
收了那些现金
The cash is so Trey keeps his mouth shut
特雷就得对他的所见所闻保密
about the stuff he sees when he visits.
这是道上的规矩
That's how it works.
柯尔特 你现在在哪
Colter, where you at?
我在特雷的兽医诊所
I'm at Trey's vet clinic.
听着 兰迪
Listen, Randy,
街对面有一家烧烤店
there's a barbecue place across the street.
你能黑进他们的监控录像吗
Can you get into their security footage?
我看看
Let me see.
好的 我要找什么东西
Okay. What am I looking for?
希望能找到特雷
Well, hopefully, Trey.
还有谁和他在一起
Maybe anyone he's with.
搞清楚现在是什么状况
Trying to see what's going on here.
好的 我有发现
Okay, I got something.
我现在把画面共享给你
I'm sharing the stream with you now.
对 那是特雷
Yeah, that's Trey right there.
他旁边的人 你可以查到他是谁吗
That guy he's with, can you ID him?
抱歉 伙计 画质太粗糙了
Sorry, man, it's a little too grainy.
那你能查到车牌吗
Well, you got a plate?
看到了 正在查
I got something. Running it now.
妙啊 好的
Booyah. Okay.
车牌登记在詹姆斯名下 又名吉米·费里斯 19岁
Registered to a James, aka Jimmy, Ferris. 19 years old.
有犯罪记录吗 - 我正在查
Got a record? - I'm checking that now.
没有 这上面说他是一桩谋杀案的证人
No. Says here that he was a witness in a murder case.
这上面只说他当时未成年
All I got is that he was a minor at the time,
记录被封存了
and the record's sealed.
案件被封存了 好的
Case is sealed. Okay.
帮我个忙好吗
And do me a favor, will you?
把这事跟瑞妮说一下
Can you talk to Reenie?
看她能不能施展魔法 解开案卷
See if she can work her magic, get that case file open?
没问题
You got it.
我和你还没完
I ain't done with you.
我回来之后 你最好供出同伙的名字
When I get back, you're gonna give me names.
把他关进牢里 不准打电♥话♥
Put him in the hole. No calls.
没有我的指令 不要把他录入系统
No putting him in the system until you get my word.
收到 警长
You got it, Sheriff.
在我搞清楚事情有多严重前先关着他
He's gonna be on ice till I figure out how deep this rot goes.
有吉米·费里斯的消息吗
Any word on Jimmy Ferris?
我发出了全境通告 但暂时没消息
Put out an APB, but nothing's turned up.
他一年前搬到这里
Said he moved here a year ago?
对
Yeah.
我时不时见到他
I'd see him from time to time
我去他工作的那家餐馆吃饭时
when I went to that restaurant he worked at.
他看上去是个好孩子
He seems like a nice kid.
我完全不知道他是怎么卷入这种事的
I got no damn idea how he got tangled up in this.
好 失陪一下
Yeah. Excuse me.
瑞妮 查到什么了
Reenie, what do you got?
这孩子 詹姆斯·费里斯
Well, this kid, James Ferris,
我调出了他的少年档案 看来他失去了他妈妈
I pulled his juvenile files, and it looks like he lost his mom.
继续
Go on.
嗯…
Well...
吉米和他妈妈当时在佩科斯的
Jimmy and his mom were having lunch
一家咖啡馆吃午餐 一辆车停了下来
at a cafe in Pecos when a car pulled up
三个人朝里面开火
and three men opened fire.
那是一次针对性的袭击
I mean, it was a targeted hit,
但他妈妈被交火波及
but his mom got caught in the crossfire and
在他怀里去世了
she died right there in his arms.
当时他才14岁
He was 14 years old when it happened.
阿伦佐·迪亚兹跟这事有关吗
Is there any chance Alonzo Diaz is wrapped up in this?
你怎么知道的
Wait, how would you know that?
我无论走到哪他的名字总是跳出来
His name keeps popping up everywhere I look.
对 迪亚兹是调查的一部分
Yeah, Diaz was part of the investigation
并宣誓作证
and sworn testimony.
他接受了审问 但没有被逮捕
He was questioned, but never arrested.
律师确认开火的不是他
Lawyers confirmed that it wasn't him that pulled the trigger.
好 谢了 瑞妮
Okay, thanks, Reenie.
不客气
Yeah. Don't mention it.
有什么发现
What do you got?
吉米要报复迪亚兹杀了他妈妈
Jimmy's going after Diaz for killing his mother.
他抓走特雷干嘛
What does he want with Trey?
接近迪亚兹
Access to Diaz.
我想吉米一直在跟踪特雷
I think he's been following him for a while,
见他一个人进了酒店 抓走了他
saw him alone at the hotel and took him.
聪明 没人会知道是他
Smart. No one knew he was there.
但我们现在要怎么找到他们
But how do we find them now?
他们回来取药是有原因的
There's a reason they came back here for the meds.
你知道迪亚兹的马关在哪里吗
You know where Diaz keeps his horses?
知道 他在城外有几个马厩
Yeah, he's got some stables outside of town.
他们肯定会去那里
That's got to be where they're going,
但这不仅仅是绑♥架♥这么简单了
but this isn't just a kidnapping anymore.
吉米想要复仇
Jimmy wants revenge.
一旦迪亚兹或他手下发现了
As soon as Diaz or his men find out what's going on here,
场面会一发不可收拾
this whole thing's gonna go sideways.
你只需要帮我应付守卫
All you got to do is get me past those guards.
剩下的交给我
I'll handle the rest.
你成功不了的
You'll never even get close.
迪亚兹到处都有眼线
Diaz has men everywhere.
这个问题我来操心 要是你敢示意别人
Let me worry about that. If you signal anyone,
试图求救 你就死定了
try to get help, you're dead.
明白吗
Are we clear?
下午好 伙计们
Afternoon, fellas.
他是谁
Who's this?
我新招的技术员
That's my new vet tech.
我需要他帮我打镇定剂
I need his help with sedation.
除非你想在我给马检查的时候
Unless you want to hold the horse's ass steady
帮我稳住马屁♥股♥
while I examine him.
进去吧
Go ahead.
好的 吉米的车停在门口
All right, I got Jimmy's car out front.
门口有守卫
Guards at the gate.
迪亚兹的马厩和赛马场在山坡下
And Diaz's stables and racetrack down the hill.
他大概会让特雷在后面和马待在一起
He's probably keeping Trey out back with the horses.
希望你是对的
Yeah, hope you're right.
科迪来了
I got Cody.
他会告诉迪亚兹他认为特雷为联邦调查局工作
He's gonna tell Diaz he thinks Trey flipped to the feds.
我们没时间了 对吗
We don't have time, then, do we?
好的 所以你打算怎么做
All right, so what's the plan?
我们冲进去 迅速行动 把他们救出来
We go in there, move like hell and get 'em out.
行动吧
Let's do it.
找到他了
Got him.
没事了
It's all right.
没事了 我是来帮你的
It's all right. I'm here to help you.
我是来帮你的
Here to help.
你是怎么…
How did you...
来吧
Come.
放轻松 小子
Easy does it, son.
我们还有事情要解决
You and I got some things to work out,
但不是在这里
but we ain't gonna do it here.
吉米在哪
Where's Jimmy?
我想他进屋了
The house, I think.
迪亚兹在里面吗
Is Diaz there?
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表