剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
这只是短暂性的
It was short-lived.
你终止了实验
So you ended the experiment?
为什么
Why's that?
其中一个实验对象对她的室友造成了严重的伤害
One of the subjects ended up seriously hurting her roommate.
实验变得越来越危险 不仅对实验对象来说
It became too dangerous, not just for the subjects.
我的几个研究生也参与了这个项目
Several of the grad students that were on the project,
他们…
they just...
他们开始出现出格的行为
they started to exhibit out-of-bounds behavior.
什么样的行为
What kind of behavior?
权令智昏 越来越热衷于暴行
Power intoxication, increased capacity for... for cruelty.
所以我做了该做的事 终止实验
So, I did the responsible thing and I ended it.
我埋葬了这项研究
I buried the research and I...
转向其它的研究领域
I moved on to new areas of study.
你觉得会不会是你以前的一名研究生
You think it's possible that one of your old grad students
在现实社会中继续你的研究
continued your research out in the real world?
我希望不是
I hope not.
不过当时确实有三个学生
I-I did have three students in particular
强烈地反对我终止研究项目
who-who strongly objected to my shutting down the project.
他们叫什么
And what were their names?
我对他们印象十分深刻 因为他们过于不依不挠
I've always remembered them because they were so insistent.
唐·施耐德 吉莉安·米克斯 菲利普·约斯特
Don Schneider, Gillian Meeks and Phillip Jost.
尤其是施耐德最让我担心
Schneider, in particular, worried me.
我的研究暴露了他不为人知的一面
My study exposed something in him.
某种强加的施虐倾向
A kind of enforcing sadism.
他从流程规则中获得快♥感♥
He took pleasure in the rules of the Process,
并且他认为受害者受到惩罚是咎由自取
and he... and he felt like the subjects deserved punishment.
实验终止后 他仍不停纠缠我
The-The experiment ended. He continued to reach out to me.
我拉黑了他 让他继续过自己的生活
I blocked him. I told him to move on with his life.
但我想我创造了一个怪物
But I... I think I created a monster.
你害怕他 - 是的
You're afraid of this guy. - Yes.
你知道他现在可能在哪吗
Do you have any idea where this guy might be now?
我不知道
I-I don't. I don't know.
我和他们都失去了联♥系♥
I lost touch with all of them.
我听说吉莉安·米克斯在伦敦
I-I heard Gillian Meeks is in London.
但其他两人…
But the other two, they...
他们可能还在这里
they could still be in the area.
奇怪 他们没有找上我
It's strange. They didn't come after me.
他们建立了一个系统 如果有人违反规定
They created a system where if someone stepped out of line,
他们要么勒索对方 要么杀了对方
they would either blackmail them or kill them.
你无从得知这件事
You had no way of knowing this was going on.
但我感觉这是我的错
But I feel responsible.
他们剽窃了你的想法 恶意篡改
They took your idea and they twisted it.
这件事持续多久了 - 很久
How long has this been going on? - A long time.
太久了
Too long.
重要的是 我们要在其他人受伤之前
The important thing is we put an end to it
制止这一切
before anybody else gets hurt.
好了 我们到了 然后呢
All right, well, we're here. Now what?
等
We wait.
嘿 我觉得我不能再这样了
Hey, um... I don't think I can do this again.
不能也得能
We have to.
来了
There we go.
天啊 这…
Oh, God. It's...
别出声 我是来救你的
Don't scream. I'm actually here to save your life,
但你需要严格照我说的做
but you need to follow my instructions very carefully,
明白吗 - 好
do you understand? - Yes.
好 我们走
Okay, let's go.
拉塞尔 你还好吧
Russell, you all right?
嗯对 一切都好
Hey, yeah. So far so good.
流程不知道我们耍了他们
Process doesn't know we're playing 'em.
他们给哈里斯新目标了
They give Harith new targets?
是的 一对年轻的新婚夫妇
Yeah, yeah. It's a young couple, newlyweds.
我们假装绑♥架♥了妻子
We pretended to kidnap the wife,
之后丈夫收到了他的第一条短♥信♥
then the husband gets his first text message
流程用一次性手♥机♥发来的
from The Process on a burner phone.
我猜猜 不要告诉任何人 立即向一个账户拨款
Let me guess. Tell no one, deposit some funds into an account.
差不多 我们打算拖延一点时间
Yeah, yeah. We're trying to slowplay it here,
所以他过会才会转账 给我们争取些时间
so he's gonna make a transfer in a little bit, buy us some time.
我觉得我可能找出了幕后主脑
I think I might've found out who's behind this.
几个销声匿迹的前心理学研究生
Some former psychology grad students gone off the grid.
把发件人的号♥码发给兰迪
Get the sender's number. Give it to Randy.
早就发了
Oh, I already did that.
对 这就是我打给你的原因
Yeah. That's why I was calling.
他追踪了那个伪造号♥码
So he backtracked the spoofed number.
其中一个信♥号♥♥来源位于伊格尔县的一处坐标
One of the pings came from the coordinates in Eagle County
瑞妮和我原本要去的地方
where Reenie and I were to go visit.
这绝不是偶然
That can't be random.
对吧
Right?
对 我同意 好 我们那里见
Yeah. Yeah, I agree. All right, I'll meet you there.
坐标位于那边大约一英里的地方
Coordinates are about a mile up that way.
我觉得我们最好走过去
I figure it's better we walk from here.
我们要找的人…
So we're looking for...
知道了
Got it.
这是哪门子的空地
So much for nothing being out here.
也行
Yeah.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
那是什么鬼 我去追他
Hell was that? I got it. I got him.
好
Yep.
站住
Hey! Stop!
下一次我就不会打偏了 我保证
I will not miss next time, I promise.
多好啊 死人复生了
Nice to see a dead man.
我没有武器
I'm not armed.
你是老大吗 - 不是
You the one in charge? - No.
那谁是 - 施耐德
Who is? - Schneider.
把钥匙给我
Gimme the keys.
快给我
Come on.
别动 结束了
Don't move, it's over.
你要开枪射我吗
Are you going to shoot me?
那也阻止不了流程 没有我也能运行下去
'Cause that won't stop the Process, it doesn't need me.
我可以给你看点东西吗
Can I show you something?
你愿意付出什么
What would you be willing to do
来救你妈妈和你妹妹
to save your mother and your sister?
回答我
Answer the question.
你想先救哪一个
And which one would you save first?
我不是来陪你玩游戏的
I'm not here to play your game.
你害怕自己会做出的选择
You're afraid of the choices you would make.
你到底有什么目的
Why did you do this?
我知道你会让受害者给你打钱
I know you had your victims wire you money
但这不仅仅是为了发财这么简单
but this isn't just about you getting rich.
你另有所图 对吗
There's more to it, right?
泰特博士说你是强制施虐狂 所以这…
Dr. Tate says you're an enforcing sadist so, this is, uh...
这对你来说很愉悦
This is pleasurable to you.
泰特博士
Dr. Tate?
那个失败的学者
That failed academic? Wha...
你不好奇我是怎么做到的吗
Aren't you curious how it all works?
我们创建了一个算法
We created an algorithm
自动挑选目标
to select targets automatically.
算法是自我维持的
It's self-sustaining.
你阻止不了
There's nothing you can do to stop it.
你引以为豪
You're proud of this.
你想被崇拜
You want to be admired.
所以你才给我发那些短♥信♥
That's why you were sending me those texts.
没错 你想让我找到你
Right, you wanted me to find you.
来这里见你
Come in here and see you.
展示你的能耐
Your power.
你的优越感
Your superiority.
你默默无闻太久了
You've been anonymous too long.
即使是你也无法打败算法 柯尔特
Even you can't beat the algorithm, Colter.
它选择有缺陷的人
It chooses flawed individuals
那些不愿去报♥警♥的人
who would rather not go to the police.
你有多了解你的家人
How well do you know your family?
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表