剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
我是说 我们救了那女孩
I mean, we saved the girl,
让她一家人团聚
got her back to her family.
是啊
Yeah.
你还在想奥克曼的话 对吗
Still thinking about what Ockman said, aren't you?
你不是吗
Aren't you?
我更擅长忘记事情
I'm better at leaving things behind.
瑞妮 你有什么消息吗
Reenie, you hear anything?
对 我的丹佛警局的一个朋友告诉我
Yeah, I just heard from a friend at the Denver Sheriff's Department.
他们一个小时前找到了奥克曼妹妹的尸体
Ockman's sister, her body was found an hour ago.
这意味着什么 柯尔特
Yeah, what does that mean, Colter?
准没好事
Nothing good.
好了 有什么发现再告诉我
All right, let me know if you find out anything.
好
Got it.
也许这件事另有隐情
Maybe there's something to this, uh,
奥克曼说的这个流程
this process Ockman was talking about.
拜托 柯尔特 海莉没事了
Come on, Colt. Look, Hailey's good.
好吗 她家人没事了 我们也完事了
Okay? Her family's good, we're good.
工作完成了 不是吗
The job is done. Right?
对 - 很好
Right. - Good.
我们去搞点牛排 喝点啤酒
Let's go get a steak, a couple beers.
你请客
You're buying.
“你们打断了流程”
"You have interrupted the process."
“必将面临相应的代价”
"And there will be consequences."
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表