剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
“把东西带到这个地方”
"Bring the item to this location.
“你有两个小时”
"You have two hours
“否则海莉就死定了”
or Hailey is dead."
这是什么时候发的
When was that sent?
你看到那条短♥信♥的几分钟前
Just a couple minutes before the one you saw.
那地方似乎是一个采石场
It looks like it's maybe a rock quarry
距离你20英里
maybe 20 miles from you.
我把地点发过去了
I just sent you the location.
好 我收到了 我叫上拉塞尔一起
Okay, I got it. I'm grabbing Russell,
我们会去那里看看 谢了 兰迪
gonna check out this location. Thank you, Randy.
我完全搞不懂
I don't understand any of this.
谁会绑♥架♥海莉
Who would've taken Hailey?
我向你保证 卡尔 我们正在调查中
I promise you, Cal, we are trying to figure that out.
但你说丽莎当时是奉命行事
But you're saying Lisa was being ordered to do things?
是的
It seems that way.
这就解释了她为什么没有报♥警♥
It makes sense why she didn't call the police
或者联♥系♥你
or contact you.
你能想到为什么
Can you think of any reason
绑匪会针对丽莎吗
why the kidnappers would want to target Lisa?
什么 你是指钱财
What, you mean like money?
我是说
I mean,
她是有点小钱 但比她有钱的大有人在
she does well, but there are much wealthier people.
她有没有干过什么非法勾当
What about illegal activity?
绑匪可能以此来要挟她
Something a kidnapper could hold over her head?
没有
No. No.
也许科特把她卷进了一些肮脏的勾当
Maybe Kurt got her into some dirty business.
天哪
Oh, my God.
如果海莉是为此陷入危险…
If Hailey's in danger because of that...
有计划吗
You got a plan?
没有
No.
我觉得我们应该好好盘算一下
Well, I think we should probably have a plan.
我是说 那些人不是闹着玩的 懂吗
I mean, these guys aren't amateurs, you know?
他们肯定有监控
They're gonna have surveillance.
如果他们看到出现在约定地点的是我们而不是丽莎
When they see us show up at the drop and not Lisa,
场面会很难看的 - 我们有得选吗
it's not gonna be good. - What choice do we have?
没有
None.
好 一定要保持警惕
Well, just keep your head on a swivel.
那当然
Always.
兰迪 查到是谁给丽莎发短♥信♥了吗
Randy, we find out who's been texting Lisa?
没有 号♥码伪造的水很深
No, the spoofing goes deep, man.
不过我查到了她最后一次
But I did find the last phone call that she answered
用个人手♥机♥接的电♥话♥
on her personal phone.
通话持续了一分钟
She talked for about a minute.
在那之后 她收到了一条自动消失的短♥信♥
Right after that, she received one of those disappearing texts.
然后就失去踪迹了
And then she went dark.
找出她和谁通的电♥话♥ - 好
Find out who she's talking to? - Yeah.
一个叫雷蒙德·奥克曼的人
A guy named Raymond Ockman.
他不在拉里默县
He's out of Larimer County.
我可以向你详细说明我是怎么找到他的
I-I could give you the details on how I found him
如果你们想听的话 - 还是不了
if you want to hear about that. - Nope.
这么说是他绑♥架♥了海莉
So, this is the guy that took Hailey?
看起来是的
Seems that way.
我们对他了解多少
What do we know about him?
只知道他在本杰明·富兰克林高中任教
Just that he's a teacher at Benjamin Franklin High.
离异 没有孩子 有两只猫 开着一辆绿色斯巴鲁
Divorced, no kids, two cats, drives a green Subaru.
我把他的照片发给你们
Here, I'm sending you a photo.
他和丽莎有什么关联
What's the connection to Lisa?
我看不出来有什么关联
There's none that I can tell.
我是说 他们在同一个县长大
I mean, they grew up in the same county
但生活在不同的镇 甚至可能素未谋面
but two totally different towns. Could've never even met.
他有什么历史吗 犯罪记录之类的
Any other history on him? He got a criminal record, anything like that?
没有 什么都没有 一干二净
No, nothing. Clean as a whistle.
他和科特之间也没有交集
No cross or connection between him and Kurt either.
所以他为什么选中丽莎和海莉
So why would he target Lisa and Hailey?
也许他在某个地方碰到了海莉
Maybe he bumped into Hailey somewhere,
一时鬼迷心窍
became obsessed or something?
这不可能
It's not impossible.
我要继续查这个奥克曼
I'm gonna keep digging on Ockman.
好的
All right.
谢了 兰迪 我们就快到了
Thanks, Randy. We're almost there.
那辆车里有人
There's somebody in that car.
别动
Don't move.
雷蒙德·奥克曼
Raymond Ockman?
海莉在哪里 - 你是谁
Where's Hailey? - Who are you?
你是他们的人吗 是的话 求你们
Are you with them? If-if you are, please,
我都按你们说的做了
I'm doing what you told me to do.
什么
What?
我们不是 海莉在哪
No, where is Hailey?
他们没让我说之前 我不能说出她在哪里
I-I can't tell anyone where she is until they tell me to.
她在哪
Where?
她很安全
She-She's safe,
但她不在这里
but she's not here.
她在附近
She's nearby.
我可以…我可以带你们去找她
I can... I can take you to her.
走吧
Go ahead.
所以你把海莉藏在哪里
So, where are you hiding Hailey, huh?
她受伤了吗
You hurt her?
我发誓我没有碰她
I swear, I-I didn't touch her.
你为什么绑♥架♥她
Why'd you take her?
为什么
Why?
嘿 - 你没事吧
Hey. Hey! - Are you all right?
我没事 快去追他
Yeah, go, go, go, go!
你们不明白
You don't understand.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
告诉我们海莉在哪
Tell us where Hailey is.
不 我不能说…我得等他们指示下一步怎么做
No, I can-- I have to wait until the next step.
这是流程的一部分
It's part of the process.
现在就是下一步了 伙计
Next step's right now, pal.
告诉我们她在哪
Tell us where she is.
她在离这里不远的一处小屋
She's in a shed not far from here.
所以你为什么绑♥架♥她
So why'd you take her?
我别无选择 他们要杀了我妹妹
I didn't have a choice. They're gonna kill my sister.
他们也绑♥架♥了她
They took her, too.
他们 “他们”是谁
They? Who's "they"?
我不知道 这一切的幕后黑手
I don't know. Whoever's behind this.
我只是按他们说的做
I'm just doing what they told me to do.
他们说这是流程的一部分
They said I was part of the process.
流程 什么流程
The process, what is that?
我不…我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
某种变♥态♥游戏
Some sort of sick game.
我…我也是被逼的
I... I didn't want to do any of this.
我不想杀人
I didn't want to kill anyone.
我带走海莉的时候那家伙正好撞了上来
That guy just got in the way when I went to take Hailey.
等我们到了小屋之后 海莉最好在那
When we get to that shed, Hailey better be there,
她最好安然无恙
she better be alive.
你们得放了我 他们会杀了我妹妹的
You have to let me go. They're gonna kill my sister.
短♥信♥说了什么
What's it say?
嘿
Hey.
别动
Don't move.
我们会送你去医院
We're just gonna take you to the hospital,
确保你…
just to make sure...
海莉
Aw, Hailey.
天啊 你还好吗
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
妈妈还好吗
Is Mom okay?
她在医院
She's at the hospital.
绑♥架♥我的人伤害到她了吗
Did the man who took me hurt her?
没有
No, no, no.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. - Yeah.
今天干得不错 老弟
Nice work today, brother.
赏金我们平分吗
We, um, splitting that?
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表