剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
所以你想好做什么了吗
So, you got a plan?
我不知道
I don't know.
通常都是灵光一现
It usually just kind of hits me.
比如说 我可能会在亚利桑那州买♥♥块地
You know, like, maybe I'll get some land out in Arizona.
开个战术射击场 我喜欢那种干热天气
Start up a tactical gun range. I like the dry heat.
你呢
What about you?
我怎么了 我早就计划好了
What about me? I definitely have a plan.
你的计划里包括你的那个律师朋友吗
Does it involve that, uh, lawyer friend of yours?
你非要知道的话 艾略特和我上周分手了
If you must know, Elliott and I ended things last week.
太糟糕了
Oh, no.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
嗯 我们也算好聚好散吧
Yeah, it was sort of mutual I guess.
只是还在消化我们经历的一切
Just processing everything we went through.
听着 如果你想好好谈谈的话 我随时在
Listen, if you ever want to talk about, like, for real, like, I'm here.
谢谢了
I appreciate that.
你知道 当时真是千钧一发
It was, you know, pretty scary.
有一瞬间我以为
There was this moment where I thought
一切都完了 你知道吗
that it was the end, you know?
我是说 他当时差点就没命了
I mean, he could have died.
是 但他活下来了
Yeah, but he didn't.
他安然无恙 你也挺过来了
He didn't, and you made it through to the other side,
这才是关键
and that's what matters.
对
Yeah.
好吧
Well,
如果你想聊聊的话
if you want to talk about it,
我随时奉陪
I'm always ready to yak.
因为我了解我弟弟 就像对着一堵墙说话
'Cause I know my brother. It's like talking to a drywall.
但我会陪着你
But I got you.
好的
Okay.
嘿 我们在下一个加油站停一下吧
Hey. Let's hit the next, uh, gas station we see.
我得去趟厕所 - 什么 我们才刚上路没多久
I need to hit the men's room. - What? We just got on the road.
我能怎么说呢 人有三急嘛
Well, I don't know what to tell you. When you gotta go, you gotta go.
好吧
Okay.
兰迪 怎么了
Randy, what's up?
哟 你现在在丽莎应该去的地方吗
Yo. You at the location Lisa was supposed to be at?
109号♥套房♥
The suite 109?
正朝那里走去
Walking there now.
好的 我黑进了酒店的租客名单
Yeah, well, I hacked into the building's tenant list
查到了租客的身份
and found out who's renting it,
他叫杰德·胡
this guy by the name of Jed Hoo.
他预付了六个月的房♥租
He prepaid for six months out,
但他的电♥话♥号♥码根本打不通
but this guy's phone number's disconnected,
而且他的地址也不存在
and his home address does not exist.
我觉得这个人压根不存在
I don't think the guy is real.
柯尔特 你还在吗
Colt? You there?
我到门口了
I'm at the door now.
找到什么了吗
See anything?
我觉得这个地方从来没有住过
I don't think anyone's using this space.
那公文包呢 你找到了吗
What about the briefcase? You find that?
还没
Not yet.
找到了
Got it.
锁起来了
She's locked.
里面是一些照片
There are photos.
什么照片
Of what?
奥克曼和一名男高中生
Ockman and a high-school boy.
你是说他的学生 - 有可能
Like, one of his students? - Yeah, it could be.
两人之间肯定有不正当关系
It's definitely an inappropriate relationship.
奥克曼绝会不希望这些照片公之于众
Not the kind of photos Ockman would want out in the open.
所以这就是他们的手段
So this is what they're doing.
他们掌握了丽莎的把柄
They had leverage against Lisa
而这是他们要挟奥克曼的筹码
and this is the leverage they have against Ockman.
嘿 兰迪 你收到我发你的公文包的照片了吗
Hey, Randy, did you get the picture of that briefcase I sent you?
收到了 伙计 不过别指望有什么奇迹
Yeah, man, but don't expect no miracles.
我查到了制♥造♥商
I found the manufacturer,
但序列号♥几乎完全磨损了
but the serial number is pretty much obliterated.
知道了
All right.
再帮我一个忙 好吗
Do me another favor, will you?
查一下租客名单
Check the tenant list.
查出还有谁租了一楼的房♥间
See who else is on the first floor.
正在查
Checking.
一楼大部分是空房♥
Yeah, it's mostly empty.
租户有一家干果出口商和一家舞蹈服装公♥司♥
There's a dried fruit exporter and a dancewear company.
好 谢了 兰迪
All right. Thanks, Randy.
好的 谢谢你告诉我
Okay. Thanks for letting me know.
怎么了 出什么事了
What? What is it?
雷蒙德·奥克曼死了
Raymond Ockman is dead.
他在自己的牢房♥上吊了 - 他自杀了
He was found hanging in his jail cell. - He killed himself?
据他们说是的 但我去见他的时候
That's what they're saying, but when I met with him,
他确实害怕 但没有自杀倾向
he was scared, okay? Not suicidal.
好吧 如果是流程害死了他
Okay, well, if the Process got to him there,
那么对方想必权势滔天
then it has serious reach.
我是说 他总怀疑警卫中有人参与了流程
I mean, he was paranoid that one of the guards was part of the Process.
也许他是对的
Maybe he was right.
我得让警局派人过来
I'm gonna have the cops send someone over
守着丽莎和海莉
to check on Lisa and Hailey.
好
Yeah.
一切还好吧
You good?
我刚才好像看到有人跟踪我们
I thought I saw someone following us earlier.
等会 真的吗
Wait, are you for real?
我什么人都没看到
I don't see anybody,
所以要么是他们放弃了 要么是空穴来风
so either they gave up or it was nothing.
但为了安全起见 还是我来开车吧
But just to be safe, I think I should drive.
不是说你开车有什么问题 你很棒
Nothing against your skills, you're great, but, uh...
我觉得这样更好 好吗
just make me feel better, okay?
好 没问题 只是…
Yeah. Yeah, all right, fine. Um, just...
这辆车我才买♥♥了了三个月 好吗
I've had this car like three months, okay?
所以千万别那么粗暴
So don't do anything "Russell-y."
是 长官 - 多谢
Yes, ma'am. - Thank you.
我有没有说过 我曾经用一年的时间
Ever tell you about that one time I spent a year
在莫斯科的一家爱尔兰酒吧假扮酒保
pretending to be a bartender at an Irish pub in Moscow
就为了获取情报
just to get some intel?
你没说过
You did not.
对 当时…
Oh, yeah, it was, uh...
故事得往后稍一稍了 我们又被跟踪了
Uh, story's gonna have to wait. We got our tail back.
什么 那辆蓝色轿车
What, the blue sedan?
对 听着 我受过这方面的训练 好吗
Yeah. Listen, I'm trained for this, okay?
我说了让你别这么粗暴
Ah. I told you not to do anything "Russell-y."
抓稳了
Hang on.
等等 你要做什么
Wait, what are you doing?
没事吧 - 我没事
You good? - Yeah, I'm fine.
别动 否则我开枪了
Don't move or I will shoot!
嘿 太阳晒屁♥股♥了
Hey! Rise and shine.
我在哪
Where am I?
这个问题不重要
I wouldn't worry about that.
你要杀了我吗
Are you gonna kill me?
这就要看你怎么回答我的问题了
That depends on the answers you give me.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
我觉得你帮得上
I think you can.
流程想对我和我弟弟怎么样
What does the Process want with me and my brother?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你觉得我的枪是吃素的吗
You think I won't use this?
你最好给我老实交代 知道吗
You're gonna tell me the truth. You understand me?
我让兰迪去查他的驾照了
I got Randy running this guy's license.
这是什么地方 - 这是间安全屋 我有资源
What is this place? - It's a safe house. I got resources.
瑞妮怎么样
How's Reenie doing?
她没事
She's okay.
她试着搞到更多奥克曼之死的内♥幕♥
She's trying to get more information about Ockman's death.
同时让警方对丽莎和海莉进行全力调查
Also got police running full detail on Lisa and Hailey.
如果流程发现丽莎泄密 她们可能会有危险
If the Process finds out that Lisa's talking, they could be in danger.
好主意
Good thinking.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表