剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
抱歉 伙计 - 没关系
Yeah. Sorry, man. - No worries.
对不住了 兄弟
Sorry, brother.
哟 你这个小信的人
Well, hello, ye of little faith.
你要的东西拿到了吗
Did you get yours?
科特的客户名单
Kurt's client list.
兰迪正在查上面的名字
Got Randy running the names right now.
上面有很多有钱人
Lot of big money people in here,
有些和犯罪组织有关
some connected to organized crime.
来看看我们能不能在监控录像碰碰运气
Let's see if we get lucky with the, uh, security footage.
走吧
Let's do it.
等等 倒♥退♥
Wait, hold on a second. Go back.
就这里
Right there.
暂停 那是…
Freeze it. That...
那是丽莎
That's Lisa.
搞什么
What the hell?
我觉得这跟科特的加密货币诈骗没有关系
I don't think this has to do with Kurt's crypto scam.
哇哦 所以…所以丽莎杀了科特
Whoa, whoa, whoa. So... so Lisa killed Kurt
然后把他一只手砍下来
and then cut off his hand for the, uh,
来打开保险箱
to-to open the safe?
她是整形外科医生
She's an orthopedic surgeon.
这说明她有作案的能力 但解释不了作案动机
That would explain how she did it, but not why.
海莉依然下落不明
Hailey's nowhere to be found.
哇
Wow.
我这辈子交往过不少多姿多彩的女人
I mean, I've dated some colorful ladies in my time,
但这…谁会干出这样的事
but that's... who would do that?
事出肯定有因 对吧
Had to have a reason, right?
把钥匙交出来 - 搞什么
Just give me the key. - What the hell?
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
我需要借用你的车
I just need to borrow this.
兰迪 丽莎的事有什么发现吗
Randy, you get anything on Lisa?
有 24小时前贝尔罗斯一家便利店的监控摄像头
Yeah, she was spotted on CCTV at a convenience store
拍到了她
in Bellrose 24 hours ago.
她买♥♥了一部一次性手♥机♥
She bought a burner phone.
她们是怎么去的
How are they getting around?
俩人的车都停在丽莎那
Both cars are at Lisa's,
所以应该是走路去的
so they probably left on foot.
对 目前情况下开她的车不太明智
Yeah, it wouldn't be smart to drive her car right now.
科特的也不行 - 对
Or Kurt's. - No.
那一块有人上报车辆被盗吗
Any report of a stolen car in the area?
我查查看
Let me check.
好的
Okay,
我找到了一起
I got a hit.
一辆红色沃尔沃15分钟前在贝尔罗斯被报失窃
Red Volvo was reported stolen 15 minutes ago in Bellrose.
离她买♥♥一次性手♥机♥的地方不是很远
Not far from where she bought that burner phone.
嫌犯特征和丽莎吻合
Suspect meets Lisa's description.
你可以追踪那辆车吗
Can you track it?
我可以追踪吗
Can I track it?
找到了 发过去了
Tracked and sent.
不好
Oh, no.
怎么了 这是你杀人弄到的吗
What happened? Did you kill someone to get that?
不是
No.
我没杀人
No.
没有 他可能
No, he's probably
从昏迷中苏醒过来后有点生气
a little upset after he woke up from his nap.
是啊 - 我掐晕了他
Uh-huh. - I choked him out.
好吧 听着
Uh, all right, look.
我来对付警♥察♥ 你先走
I'll handle that, you go.
祝你好运了 - 嗯
Yep. Good luck. - Yeah.
丽莎
Lisa. Lisa.
别动 站在原地
Don't move, just stay right there.
不要轻举妄动
Just stay where you are.
丽莎 站住
Lisa, stop!
我不是要伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you.
你是他们的人吗
Are you one of them?
我是什么…
Am I one of--
什么叫“我是他们的人”
What does that mean, "am I one of them?"
你是警♥察♥吗
Are you a cop?
不是
No.
你前夫卡尔雇我来找你和海莉
Your ex-husband Cal hired me to find you and Hailey.
警♥察♥知道了吗
Are the police involved?
知道了
They are.
但现在只有你和我 好吗
But right now, it's just you and me, okay?
告诉我事情经过 让我帮你
Tell me what's going on. Let me help you.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
拜托 让我走吧
Please, just let me go.
我不能让你走
I can't do that.
海莉在哪
Where's Hailey?
她不在这
She isn't here.
你知道你不能再这样逃下去了 对吧
You can't keep running like this. You know that, right?
不管你对科特做了什么 肯定是有原因的
Whatever you did to Kurt, there's gotta be a reason.
告诉我发生了什么事
Tell me what's going on.
怎么了
What is it?
丽莎
Lisa! Lisa!
天啊 她没事吧
Oh, my God. Is she okay?
好了 坚持住 救护车马上就到
All right, hang in there, okay? Ambulance is on the way.
保持呼吸平稳
Steady breaths.
拜托你…
Please...
…你一定要救我女儿
...you have to save my daughter.
嘿 柯尔特 - 嘿
Hey, Colter. - Hey.
丽莎情况怎么样
How's Lisa?
她在手术 - 怎么回事
She's in surgery. - So, what,
她就这么被车撞了
she just booked and got hit by a car?
她是想救她女儿
She was trying to save her daughter.
海莉被绑♥架♥了
Hailey was kidnapped
他们用短♥信♥指示丽莎怎么做
and they were texting Lisa instructions.
我把她拦下了 - 她要去做什么
I got in the way. - Got in the way of what?
我只知道她要去取一些什么东西
All I know is she was on her way to get something.
但她已经从她男友的保险箱里拿到了赎金
But she already got the ransom money from her boyfriend's safe.
恐怕事情不止如此
There's more to this.
幕后的人很清楚他们在做什么
Whoever's behind this knows exactly what they're doing.
我在丽莎手♥机♥上看到了一条短♥信♥
I saw one of the texts on Lisa's phone.
我看过之后马上就消失了
It was wiped right after I looked at it.
现在我正在让兰迪恢复手♥机♥上的数据
Now I have Randy trying to pull something off of that phone.
也许我们可以找到海莉的下落
Maybe we can find out where Hailey is.
为什么在她失踪之后
Why the hell didn't Lisa just call the police
丽莎没有马上报♥警♥
the minute that she went missing?
我想她慌了
I think she's scared.
绑匪警告她不能打给任何人
The kidnappers probably warned her against calling anybody.
标准流程
Standard operating procedure.
所有绑匪的经典台词
I mean, every kidnapper says that.
我得去搞清楚为什么选中了她
Well, I need to figure out why they're targeting her.
她有事情瞒着我们 他们有筹码
She's hiding something else. They got leverage.
我们得查出那些短♥信♥是谁发的
We need to find out who's sending those texts.
卡尔和我约了在办公室见面
Cal's meeting me at my office.
我去打探一下他了解的情况
Let me find out what he knows.
好 - 好的
Good. - Okay.
兰迪 给我一些好消息
Randy, give me some good news.
我黑进了丽莎的一次性手♥机♥
I was able to back-door Lisa's burner phone
在发件人抹掉数据之前
and I recovered a couple of text messages
我恢复了一些短♥信♥内容
before the sender had them scrubbed.
但这远比阅后即焚高级多了
But, yo, this is way past Snapchat.
我说的是加密技术
I'm talking encryption,
服务器重定向 幽灵循环
rerouted servers, ghost loops, like
简直前所未见
nothing I've ever seen before.
你追踪到发件人了吗
You trace it to a sender?
对 我还在努力
Yeah, I'm still trying.
我恢复了你看到的那条短♥信♥ 还有之前那条
I recovered the text you saw and the one before that.
短♥信♥里说了什么 - 是一个地点
What'd it say? - It was a location
丽莎本该带着这条信息去那里
that Lisa was supposed to go to, along with this message.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表