剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
可疑一点也没事
Well, a little sketchy's okay.
你知道 就是好的那种可疑
You know, the right kind of sketchy.
好的
Okay.
怎么了
What?
鲍比的消息 他打了个招呼
It's Bobby. He says hey.
他怎么样了
Aw, how is he?
他现在混得风生水起
He's killing it.
正式辞掉了修理厂的工作
He quit his job officially at the repair shop,
现在是一家新创公♥司♥的加密专家
and now he's some encryption specialist at a new start-up.
拿着股票期权和工资
Between the stock options and the salary,
赚得盆满钵满
he's, uh, bringing home the bacon.
那太好了 - 是啊
Wow, good for him. - Mm-hmm.
说到加密
Oh, speaking of encryptions,
我们得好好改进一下你们的密♥码♥设置 真是一言难尽
we gotta work on your password game. It's terrible.
你在说什么 我有一套系统的
What are you talking about? I have a system.
“查理-十-看-十”
"CHARLI-Ten-See-Ten"?
用罗马数字的“X”
"X" like the roman numeral,
用单词“看”连字母都不是
"see" the word, not even the letter.
对 不行 全都得改掉
Right. No, we gonna fix all that, okay?
不如这样 你把你的会员卡给我
So, how about you just hand me your business card,
我去帮你采购…
I'll go shopping for you...
…然后等你回来的时候
...and I'll have this place all buttoned up
我会把这里都收拾好 - 是吗
by the time you're back. - Oh. Oh, yeah?
对 - 怎么个收拾法
Yeah. - How buttoned up?
就是把扣子扣到最上面 戴着领结
Um, you know, to the top, with a bow tie.
对
Yeah.
多谢
Thank you.
我靠 这张是钻石卡
Oh, damn. This is... this is diamond.
没搞错吧
This for real?
这张卡没有限额 对吗 - 嗯哼
There's no limit on this, right? - Mm-hmm.
遵命 女士
Yes, ma'am.
多莉知道你跟我说的那些事吗
Does Dory know what you told me?
不知道 我没跟她说 也许我该说一声
No, I didn't tell her. Probably should, though, right?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know, maybe.
你觉得妈妈和这个奥托有一腿吗
Think Mom was having an affair with this Otto guy?
我觉得她很相信他 相信到能向他求助
I think she trusted him enough to ask him for help.
或许她没有其他人可以求助了
Maybe she didn't have anywhere else to turn.
奥托还跟我说了一些其他事 - 什么事
You know, something else Otto told me. - Hmm?
他说妈妈曾经告诉过他
He said that Mom mentioned to him
有一些政♥府♥人士
that there were people from the government
在骚扰我们的家人
that were harassing our family.
她不仅担心爸爸会做出什么事
That she was worried about not only how Dad was behaving,
还担心那帮人会乱来
but what these people might do.
我还在他的一本日记里
I also found a phone number hidden in
找到了一个藏起来的手♥机♥号♥
the spine of one of his journals.
我的人查过了 号♥主是一个科学家
Had my guy look into it. Belonged to a scientist.
他和爸爸有什么关联 - 我不知道
What was his connection to Dad? - I don't know.
我不知道 爸爸去世的那年他也死了
I don't know. Died the same year Dad did.
也许我可以挖出点料来
Well, maybe I could shake something loose.
你以为你不管这件事了
Thought you were saying leave it be.
但你非得管 不是吗
Well, you're not going to, are you?
柯尔特·肖 - 是我
Colter Shaw? - Yeah.
卡尔·罗杰斯 - 很高兴见到你
Cal Rodgers. - A pleasure.
这是我哥哥拉塞尔 他…
This is my brother Russell. He's...
你好 拉塞尔·肖 我是来帮你的
Hey, Russell Shaw, here to help.
…来帮你的 跟我们说一下事情经过
...here to help. Tell us what's going on.
好的 昨天五点钟的时候
Yeah, okay. So, I was supposed to pick up my daughter Hailey
我应该去接海莉 但她不在那里
yesterday at 5:00, but no one was here
现在她和我前妻都联♥系♥不上了
and now I can't get ahold of her or my ex.
好的 这些车…
Okay. These cars, these, uh...
噢 那是丽莎和她男友科特的
Yeah, uh, Lisa's and her boyfriend Kurt.
报♥警♥了吗
Police involved?
没有 我们还在争夺监护权
No, we're still arguing over custody rights.
我尽量不节外生枝
I'm trying not to rock the boat,
但我不相信她那个新交的男朋友
but this new guy that she's seeing, I don't trust him.
他的话狗屁不通
Nothing he says adds up.
他说自己是干金融的 但我发现
He says he's some finance guy, but I found out
他在搞加密货币诈骗
that his crypto scheme is a hustle.
我已经讨厌他了
I already hate him.
我的钱都投资了黄金和稀有硬币
Keep my money in gold and rare coins.
瑞妮说你和这家伙起了冲突
Reenie says that you got into a confrontation with this guy.
那是怎么回事
What was that about?
那是我上次去接海莉的时候的事
It was the last time I was picking Hailey up,
我看不惯他看我的眼神 所以…
and, uh, I didn't like the way he was looking at me so...
我知道你想干什么
I know what you're doing here.
你知道这根本就是一坨屎吧
You know this is all B.S.
够了 卡尔
Enough, Cal.
这不关你的事
This is none of your business.
我关心的是海莉
Hailey is my business,
或许我不想让这种人
and maybe I don't want a guy like this
晃悠在她身边 - 滚出我们的地盘
hanging around her. - Get off our property.
爸爸 - 这不是你的地盘
Dad! - It is not yours!
住手 卡尔
Back off, Cal.
走吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
你觉得这是科特和丽莎在报复你
And you think this is Kurt and Lisa getting back at you?
他给她灌了迷魂汤 就连海莉都不喜欢他
He's gotten into her head. Even Hailey hates him.
为什么
And why is that?
她告诉我他在偷丽莎的钱
She told me he's stealing money from Lisa.
几个星期钱 一伙人找上门来
A couple of weeks ago, some guys showed up to the house,
他们要找他
they were looking for him,
说他欠他们钱
said he owed them money.
你进过房♥子吗
Have you been in the house?
没有 我…我进不去
No, I... I can't get in.
她换了锁
She changed the locks.
同是天涯沦落人 兄弟
Oh, I've been there, brother.
说不定钥匙就藏在一块假石头下面
There's probably a fake rock with a key stashed under it.
我…我不知道 - 我会找到的
I... I don't know. - I'll find it.
房♥子装有警报吗
Is there an alarm?
应该没有 - 好
I don't think so. - Okay.
我有钥匙
Or...
你去后面 看能不能找到…
Go out back, see if you can find--
知道了 我这就去 - 好 谢了
Yeah, yeah, I know. I got it. - Okay. Thanks.
我这就去 别担心 我们能搞定
I got it. Don't worry, we got this.
这些是谁的
Whose are these?
海莉和丽莎的
Hailey and Lisa's.
这就解释了他们为什么不接你电♥话♥
Explains why they're not returning your calls.
但这不对啊 海莉绝不会…
But it doesn't make any sense. Hailey would never...
绝不会不带上她手♥机♥就离开
never go anywhere without her phone,
丽莎也要等医院的排班
and Lisa's on call from the hospital.
她不可能把手♥机♥落下
No way she'd leave this.
好的 你站那 什么都别碰
All right, stay here. Don't touch anything.
我要去楼上看看
I'm gonna check upstairs.
好 所以那个死人就是丽莎的男朋友科特
All right, so dead guy is Lisa's boyfriend Kurt.
没有破门的痕迹
There was no forced entry.
这可能是家庭内部纠纷 - 有可能
This could be domestic in nature. - Could be.
或者有人来到这杀了科特
Or somebody comes here, killed Kurt,
丽莎和海莉被伏击 他们可能正在逃命
Lisa and Hailey get ambushed, or maybe they're on the run.
这件事有蹊跷
Something's not adding up.
谁知道呢 - 失踪的一只手或许是条线索
Who knows? - Missing hand was a nice touch.
警♥察♥会碍我们事吗
Cops gonna be a problem?
他们想让你去警局一趟
Well, they wanted you to come down to the station
做个口供 但我在都解决了
for a statement, but I worked it out.
他们只有几个问题还要问你
They just have a few more questions for you.
不错 那个男朋友他们对你说了什么吗
Nice. They give you anything on the boyfriend?
科特·福斯特 他有犯罪记录
Kurt Foster. He's got a criminal record,
多项诈骗罪 而且还搞过庞氏骗局
multiple counts of fraud, and he was running a pyramid scheme.
骗取人们的钱财
Taking people's money,
作出各种承诺 却从来不给予任何回报
making promises and then giving them nothing in return.
所以他骗了不该骗的人
So, he rips off the wrong people,
他们发现了 来找他收债
they find out, they come here to collect.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表