剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
不是吗
did she?
爸爸疯了
Dad was losing it.
我是说真的疯了 伙计
I mean, he was losing it, man.
我看到了你们没看到的事情
I saw things that you didn't see.
倒不是说我们都没看到
Not to say that we didn't all see things.
你的意思是他活该
You saying he deserved it?
我的意思是现在追究还有什么意义
I'm saying what does it matter now?
那样做对吗 不对 有没有毁了我们一家
Was it right? No. Did it mess us all up?
她做了应该做的
She did what she did.
好吗 - 她做了应该做的
Okay? - She did what she did
却给我们留了一堆烂摊子
and she left us to pick up the pieces.
你把这部分给忘了 我留下来了 拉塞尔
That's the part your forgetting. I stayed, Russell.
每次我向她问起那天晚上发生的事
And every time I asked her about that night, about what happened,
她总是闭口不谈 仿佛要将那段记忆抹去
she shut it down like she wanted to erase it.
你知道…
Well, you know...
爸爸这个人有很多问题
Dad had a lot of problems.
很多问题
A lot of problems.
是啊
Yeah.
不过他一开始不是那样的
He wasn't always that way, though.
对 不是
No, he wasn't.
那年夏天出了什么事
Something happened that summer.
妈妈不想谈这件事
Mom doesn't want to talk about it,
她不想回忆那段往事
she doesn't want to go back there.
但肯定出事了
But something happened.
这就是为什么我一声不吭地走了
And that's why I left without saying goodbye.
我受够了谎言
I'm sick of the lies,
我受够了…
I'm sick of the...
…那些假话
...non-truths.
你知道 伙计 我…
Well, you know, man, I...
不是我说你
I don't know,
躲在怀俄明 在酒吧打架闹事
hiding out in Wyoming and getting into bar fights
也解决不了问题 不是吗
isn't really the answer, is it?
我在雅加达也干过同样的事
I did the same thing in Jakarta once.
最后我在自己的酒店房♥间被人涂了脚趾甲
Ended up in a motel room with my toenails painted
还有一只猴子坐在我胸口上
and a monkey sitting on my chest.
我是认真的 拉斯
I'm serious, Russ.
我也是
So am I.
听着 我曾经也是这么过来的
Look, I had to deal with this too, you know.
这并不容易
It wasn't easy.
但你知道我是怎么做的吗 我…
But you know what I did? I just, uh...
我把情绪收拾好 放到一边
I packed it up, put it away.
每一天…
Every day...
每一天都会变得更容易一点
every day, it got a little easier.
我做不到
I can't do that.
收拾好情绪
Pack it up,
放到一边
put it away.
我做不到 我不是…
I can't do it. I'm not, uh...
我天生不是那样的人
I'm not built that way.
我懂
I get it.
听着 老弟 不管我们现在经历着什么
Well, look, man, whatever this is, you know,
我都不想再去管了 好吗
I'm, uh, I'm officially calling it, brother. Okay?
是时候振作起来了
Time to giddy-up.
好了
Here we go.
拉塞尔 - 瑞妮
Russell. - Reenie,
我找到他了 - 三个星期了 搞什么
I got him. - Three weeks, really?
一点消息都没有 电♥话♥不打
And nothing? No call.
我很好
Yeah, um, I'm fine.
我不好
Well, I'm not.
我都担心死了
I was worried sick.
所以你就派我哥哥出马
So you sent in my brother?
这招毕竟屡试不爽
Well, it worked before.
抱歉 瑞妮 我只是…
I'm sorry, Reenie. I just,
我得搞清楚一些事情 仅此而已
I had to sort some things out, is all.
谁问你了
I won't ask.
我没事
I'm fine.
你准备好重新开始工作了吗
You ready to get back to work?
他准备好了
Yes, he is.
其实我现在不急着工作
Not really looking for a job now, actually.
有时候工作会自己找上门来
Well, sometimes the jobs find you, you know.
我可以跟你一起去
And I can tag along.
你没有别的事可做了吗
You got nothing better to do?
算你走运 目前没有
At the moment, lucky for you, no,
我目前待业中
I'm in between jobs.
什么 你辞职了
What, you quit your gig?
我们…
Uh, we...
我们算是好聚好散
we came to a-a mutual parting of ways.
你被炒鱿鱼了 - 是的
You were fired. - Yeah.
所以任何工作机会我都来者不拒
So, my dance card's wide open.
嘿 我们说不定能好好聚聚
And, hey, we can spend some quality time together.
你说呢
What do you say?
好极了
Great.
好了 瑞妮 说说看吧
All right, Reenie, go ahead.
说吧 我们听着呢
Shoot, fire away, we're listening.
卡尔·罗杰斯 我的一个客户
Cal Rodgers. He's a client of mine,
他有点担心他女儿海莉和他的前妻
and he's worried about his daughter Hailey and his ex-wife.
他觉得她们失踪了
He thinks they've gone missing.
我们出价多少他都能接受
He's willing to pay whatever the fee.
继续说
Go on.
今天下午卡尔去接海莉交换监护权
So, Cal went to go pick up Hailey for a custody exchange
但却没见到人
this afternoon and nobody was there.
可能只是监护权纠纷
Could just be a custody dispute.
有可能 但也许不是
Maybe, but maybe not.
卡尔觉得肯定出事了
Cal thinks that something bad has happened,
而且他认为
and he thinks it might have
这件事跟他前妻的新欢有关
something to do with the ex's new boyfriend,
某个金融男 - 金融男最难搞了
some finance guy. - Aw, finance bros are the worst.
是啊 不过也可能是假的
Yeah, well, it might all be a lie
因为卡尔自己做了些调查
because Cal did some digging,
他发现那个新欢在搞加密货币诈骗
and it turns out the new boyfriend runs a crypto scam.
好的
All right,
瑞妮 把细节发给我们
Reenie, send us the deets and we'll, uh,
我们会调查一下
we'll go check it out.
听起来这钱很好赚
Sounds like easy money.
钱就没有好赚的
There's no such thing.
你来了
Oh, there you are.
WiFi一时半会还用不了
Wi-Fi's gonna be down for a bit.
不过放心 我已经给你们装好了扩展坞
Don't worry, I got you a mobile hub already set up.
好了 听着
Okay, listen,
这是垃圾 这些全是垃圾
that's junk, all that's junk.
我们得去趟商店 买♥♥点器材
We gotta go to the store and do some shopping
才能安装完毕 - 好的 谢了 兰迪
to get you set up proper. - Okay, thanks, Randy.
还要多久你才能弄好
Uh, how long is this gonna take?
你是图快还是要做就做好
Uh, do you want it done fast or you want it done right?
可以又快又好吗
Can I have both?
我不敢打包票
I won't make any promises,
但如果你想安装好这玩意
but if you want this done correctly,
就得给我时间 好吗
you're gonna give me my time, okay?
你知道你的延长线在哪吗
You know where your extension cords are?
我不知道那些玩意在哪 维尔玛知道
I don't know where any of that is. Velma does.
好吧 她什么时候回来
Well, when's she getting back?
说实话我不知道
Honestly, I have no idea.
她去见泰迪了
She went to go see Teddi.
她在努力挽救她的婚姻
She's trying to save her marriage.
嘿 听着 我只是技术人员 好吗
Oh, hey, listen, I'm just the tech dude, okay?
我对办公室里的事一窍不通
I don't know nothing about office-y stuff,
所以 你还是找别人来…
so, you know, get somebody in here to--
没事 我这周还要审一堆简历 所以…
You're good. I've got a whole bunch of résumés to review this week, so...
你挑出中意的人选就行 发给我
Just pick your favorites, send them to me,
我帮你好好筛选
I'll do the deep dive.
确保没有什么可疑的地方
Make sure there's nothing sketchy going on.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表