剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表
And all our humility.
和我们所有谦卑之道
First, we must inhale...
首先 我们必须吸入...
The magic.
魔力
If he's the man with all the answers,
他就是拥有所有答案的人吗
What's wrong with him?
他怎么回事啊?
And hold it!
然后保住它
He's out of his mind,
他简直疯了
Literally.
根本就是
Hold it...
保住它...
And you know the meaning of life!
你就知道生命的意义了
Inhale the magic?
吸入魔力?
Azkadellia's vapors.
是阿兹卡迪莉娅的蒸汽
A magic mist that contains a spell of bliss.
一种含有欢喜咒的魔法雾
He doesn't know if he's up or down.
他已经完全神志不清了
I'm sorry, Dg.
我很遗憾 Dg
Hi.
嗨
How you doin'?
你好啊
Wait.
慢着
You know what I like...
你清楚我喜欢什么...
Well, I know what you like,
而我也清楚你喜欢什么
So just relax,
那么放轻松点
And I'll make all your dreams come true.
我会让你所有美梦 都成真
Where's zero?
零在哪儿?
Got to go.
我得挂了
You just missed him.
你和他失之交臂
He busted out of here pronto,
他刚刚被匆匆叫走
Something about some girl being smuggled into the city.
关于什么被偷偷送进来的女孩
Cover the back.
堵住后面
Lock this place down.
封锁这地方
They don't leave.
谁也不准走
Check upstairs.
去楼上看看
Seen her?
见过她吗
No?
没
Hey, there's that guy who locked up Cain.
嘿 那就是把凯恩关起来的人
We go now.
我们得走
We've got to get out of here.
我们得离开这儿
No, I'm not leaving until I get my answers.
不 我得到答案之前是不会走的
Have you seen this girl?
见过这女孩吗
I think she's at the table
我觉得她在那张桌子那边
Come in.
进来
Come in!
进来!
Yes, come in, yes.
是的 进来
Can i, uh...
我能不...
Can I ask you a question?
我能不能问你个问题?
Yeah, she's down at the end of the hall.
没错 她在大厅深处
Room number 2.
2号♥房♥
Find zero.
去找零
Drop it,
扔掉枪
Or I'll blow you into next week.
不然我就把你打飞
I thought you weren't a tin man anymore.
我以为你已经不再是铁皮人了
We got to go.
该走了
We can't.
不行
He's not well.
有人情况不太好
Who's not well?
谁不太好?
Oh my...
我的天...
That's not the mystic man I remember.
这可不是我记忆中的神秘人
Azkadellia's really messed him up.
阿兹卡迪莉娅把他搞得真惨
She's got him on the vapors.
她利用魔雾控制他
Look, until this wears off,
听着 当这慢慢减弱
You're going to have to hurt for a while, okay?
你会承受一阵子的痛楚 好吗
I need answers now.
我现在就要答案
It'd be vapors talking, not him.
如果是现在 你只能与魔雾对话 而不是他
Do you think zero's going to wait?
你认为零会等吗?
Sir? Sir, sir...
先生 先生
You have some answers...
你知道一些事情...
Answers?
事情
Yes.
是的
Sure.
当然
Many years ago,
多年前
You helped a woman smuggle a child out of the O.Z.
你帮一位女士偷偷把孩子送出了奥兹国
Out of the o.z Yes, yes. O.Z. Yes.
送出奥兹国 对 奥兹国
Out of the O.Z. Yes!
送出了奥兹国 是的
Yes.
是的
I was that child.
那个孩子就是我
Right.
是的
So you have to help me find out
所以你得帮我找到
Where my mother is,
我母亲的藏身之处
Who my mother is.
我母亲是谁
Woman, uh, um...
是个女人...
Women are great.
女人们真棒
No, uh...
不
I remember, um...
我记得...
I remember who-who, um...
我记得 说谁来着...
Who...
谁呢...
My mother.
我妈妈
Who? My mother.
谁? 我妈妈
Whose mother? My mother
谁的妈妈? 我妈妈啊
Whose mother--
谁的妈妈
I'm sorry.
对不起
You have most brilliant
你拥有最灿烂
Beautiful blue eyes,
最美丽的蓝眼睛
But your mother...
但你妈妈...
You mother had lavender.
她的眼睛是淡紫色的
You do remember.
你记起来了
Okay, kiddo,
好了 孩子
We got to get out of here right now.
我们得赶紧离开这里
He hasn't told us where to find my mother.
他还没告诉我到哪去找我妈
Cain?
凯恩
Cain, you were one of mine,
凯恩 你曾经是我的人
Weren't you?
不是吗?
A tin man.
铁皮人
A long time ago.
很久以前的事了
I'll talk to you later.
我过会打给你
Please...
拜托...
The northern island.
北岛
The northern island.
北岛
Your journey for her,
要找到你母亲
To find who you are,
并知道你到底是谁
Starts there.
要从那里开始
Let this guide you.
它会引导你的
Okay.
好
All right, you two, get those two out of here.
好了 你们2个赶紧从这里走
Let's go, let's go.
走吧 赶快走
No, no, no.
不 不
No, you stay with her at all costs.
不 你要不惜一切代价跟她在一起
I have to take care of zero.
我要去解决零
You know who she is now.
你已经知道她的身份了
She's the key.
她就是那把钥匙
Promise me.
答应我
I want your word as a tin man
我要你作为铁皮人承诺
You will not leave her side at any cost.
在任何情况下你都不会离开她
You have my word.
我向你保证
Wakey wakey, sunshine.
醒醒了 天亮了
Go away, we're closed.
走开 我们关门了
Ow! I said back off, moron.
我说了滚开 笨蛋
Class act, Demilo.
你这白♥痴♥ 迪麦洛
Cain, what do you want?
凯恩 你想干吗
Thanks for the ride.
谢谢你的车啦
How can you do this to me?
你怎么可以这样对我
I have a wife and children.
我有妻儿老小
剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表