剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表
DG is the key to bringing the witch down.
DG 是我们打败女巫的关键
Well, gods willing, i'll see you at the tower then.
好吧 上帝保佑 到时候我们在塔那会合
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, let's move it, men.
好吧 伙计们 我们走
We don't have much time.
我们没有时间了
Don't you look pretty.
你看起很美
Good thing, 'cause I brought you a date.
好消息 我带来了你的爱人
Is it really you?
真的是你么
I have dreamed of this day.
我梦到了这一天
Oh, I love you.
我爱你
Enough.
够了
Do you know
你知道
How long I have waited
为了看你现在的表情
To see that look on your face?
我等了有多久么
No phony smile,
没有虚伪的笑容
No brave front,
没有勇敢的模样
Just pure and utter shock.
只有真实而又全然的吃惊
It may be the most honest gift you've ever given me, mother.
妈妈 这可能是你给我的最真实的礼物
I am not your mother.
我不是你的妈妈
Our daughter is really gone?
我们原来的女儿已经不复存在了么
Both of your daughters are gone.
你两个女儿都不在了
DG is dead?
DG 死了么
Your little girl's quest has ended
你用再找你的小女儿了
As your royal line ends today,
因为今天你的皇室家族将在
In darkness.
黑暗中消失
Permanent darkness.
永远的消失
Toto!
托托
I can take you to DG .
我带你找DG
I know where she is.
我知道她在哪里
She's in trouble.
她遇到麻烦了
How do we know you are not lying to us again?
我们怎么知道你不是又在骗我们?
Be truth.
是真话
Alright, where is she?
好吧 她在哪里
She is alone. We'd better be hurried.
她正孤军奋战 我们得快点
Hurried? How?
快点? 怎么快?
Clear your mind.
别慌张
Remember how it felt when you were a little girl.
想想 当你小的时候
How the light flowed through you.
是怎样让光流遍全身
Concentrate, DG .
DG 集中注意力
Show me how she spins without touching it.
让我看看如果不碰它 你怎样会让她旋转起来
Toto?
托托
You okay?
你还好吧
DG ...
DG ...
Do you have the emerald?
你拿到翡翠了么了
Where is it?
它在哪
She's got it, Cain.
凯恩 她抢走了
Okay, come on, let's go.
好吧 快 我们走
We don't have much time
我们所剩时间不多了
Security's as high as i've ever seen it.
我从来没有见过森严的警戒
Yeah.
是啊
Of course. Why would it be easy?
当然 这很困难
Well, if you guys can blow the generators
好吧 如果兄弟们能够摧毁发电机
That power those turbines,
那能量 那涡轮机
We can sneak in the same way we escaped.
我们就可以从我们逃出来的路溜进去
I'll send my best men down to lay charges.
我会派最出色的人来负责
Kind of boggles the noggin
你说他们会不会知道
To think we're going in there
我们会全副武装
With all guns blazing.
潜入进去
Well, let's hope
是啊 让我们祈祷
We're the quiet part of this plan.
计划能顺利进行
We're almost ready.
我快准备好了
Have you guys seen raw?
有谁看到劳乌了
I, uh, think he's lost his nerve.
我想他吓破了胆
Hey, raw,
劳乌
I wanted to show you something.
我想给你看样东西
That's bad, right?
很糟糕 是吧
I mean....
我是说...
You lost the emerald, so...
你丢了翡翠
W-what does that mean?
那 那是什么意思
It means...
它意味着...
That I don't need it anymore.
我不必再需要翡翠了
All that I need is right here.
我所需要的就在这
Raw...
劳乌...
You are no coward.
你不是懦夫
You have taught me
是你教我的
That courage is not about being fearless,
英勇不畏艰险
It's about standing up in spite of your fear,
是敢于面对恐惧
And you stood up
而你挺身而出
To the Papays,
与帕佩的野兽对抗
You threw yourself off a cliff,
你跳下悬崖
You escaped from prison.
从监狱里逃了出来
Raw do that for DG .
劳乌是为了DG 才这么做的
No.
不
You did that for you.
你是为你自己
Courage has been in you
你很有胆量
All along.
一直都很勇敢
You know,
你知道的
When I had a brain,
当我有整个大脑的时候
I was twice as scared as I am now
我的恐惧会
With only half a brain,
现在的两倍
Which means that if I had no brain at all,
那就是说 如果我连一半的大脑都没有了
I would be four times braver
我会比有完整的大脑时
Than I was when I was brainy.
勇敢四倍
Glitch...
格灵失
You're the smartest guy I know.
你是我所认识的最聪明的人
No, you're just saying that to make me feel good.
不 你这样说是为了让我感到好些
You helped me remember my past,
你帮助了我 回忆起过去
And that's probably the most important weapon
对我来说 这是我现在拥有的
I have now.
最重要的武器
Thank you.
谢谢
I know what you're doing, kid.
孩子 我知道你在做什么
I've led men through battle myself.
我也曾在阵前鼓舞士气
And, um, how am I doing?
那么 我做得如何
There's less hugging when I do it...
你可省下了许多拥抱
But not so bad.
但是还不错
We better get going
我们最好还是走吧
Look...
听着...
You may not be able to save your sister.
你可能救不了你姐姐
So if our plan doesn't work,
所以如果我们的计划失败
You will try to get out of there...
你要离开那里
Right?
好吧
This is the one time
不这样的话
That I'm not going to be there to help.
我就帮不上你了
You've already helped me, Mr. Cain.
凯恩先生 你已经帮我很多忙了
I'm serious.
我是认真的
Don't go up there and lose you head, and...
别去自寻死路
Forget about what's really important.
别忘记什么才是最重要的
What's really important
曾经有人告诉过我
Is family.
家是最重要的
I can't remember who taught me that.
我也不知道是谁教会的我
Good luck, Mr. Cain.
祝你好运 凯恩先生
I want no interruptions once it begins.
我要一切都顺利进行
After 500 years,
否则还要等上500年
I want this moment to be...
我要此时此刻
Perfect.
变得完美
Forward light pulse is at 100%.
前方的光脉冲已经达到了100%
All we need now is power.
我们现在所需的就是能量
The west wall, quickly!
快到西墙那去
Move, move, move!
快 快 快
The resistance is giving me a fireworks display.
反抗者要让我欣赏一场烟花展
剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表