剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表
Raw run away.
劳乌逃走了
Raw scared.
劳乌很害怕
We all scared.
我们都很害怕
Don't let them do this to Kalm.
别让他们这样对卡姆
He needs us.
他需要我们
Needs you.
需要你
Sleep.
安眠吧
This one will read the girl next.
让他接着读那个女孩的记忆
Take him to the gilded hall
带他到金色大厅
For initialization.
做些准备
No!
不
Oh, please...
有种...
Try again.
就再过来试试
Lylo...
莱洛...
Lylo?
莱洛
Raw?
劳乌
What are you looking at?
你看什么
I have a theory
我有一个
Which can't be unproven.
还未证实的理论
Mystic man?
神秘人
You're alive!
你还活着
It is called...
这是一个叫...
The "or not" theory.
"或者不"的理论
Oh, I have so much to tell you.
我有很多事要跟你说
You know that they wouldn't put you
除非他们想窃听我们的谈话
In a cell near mine
不然他们不会安排你在
Unless they wanted to hear us talk.
我周围的牢房♥的
She's...she's listening?
她...她在听吗
First,
首先
You must journey to the north,
你得向北行
Or not.
或者不
Yes,
是的
I journeyed to the north.
我向北行了
I went to the ice palace,
我去了冰殿
And I know who my mother is.
我知道我妈妈是谁
Are you sure you're not still on the vapors?
你现在是清醒的吗
Ive never been clearer in my whole life.
我这辈子从没像现在这样清醒过
It's all coming back to me.
我全都想起来了
My troubled childhood,
我混乱的童年
A rich life of scholarly pursuit,
充实的学术追求之路
My brief
我简单
But glamorous life in show business,
但又绚丽多姿的娱乐生涯
Although that part is a little bit hazy.
虽然那段时期有点困惑
Did you feel that?
你感觉到了吗
Yeah.
是的
They're testing a machine.
他们正测试一台机器
What sort of machine?
什么样的机器
The complete destruction of the o.z.
一台能够彻底摧毁奥兹国的机器
Is that why she needs the emerald?
这就是她需要翡翠的原因吗
O...kay.
这样...
What are we going to do?
我们现在怎么做
There is so much I would like to tell you,
我有很多事要告诉你
But...
但是...
Azkadellia's eyes and ears
阿兹卡迪莉娅的耳目
Are all over us now.
正在我们周围监视我们
Okay.
那好
Tell me what you know about the...
告诉我你都知道些什么...
The gray gale
灰色飓风
Is a myth...
是一个传说...
Dreamt up by the ancients to entertain their children.
是祖先编造出来逗他们孩子玩的
Time to change tack.
改变方案
Long time no see.
好久不见啊
Azkadellia?
阿兹卡迪莉娅
A little older, a lot smarter,
长大了些 也更加聪慧
And most definitely still in charge.
而且仍就是掌权者
Nothing like a violent coup
不用暴♥动♥
To win the hearts and minds of a kingdom.
就能蛊惑整国人心
Good.
真高明
You still have a memory.
你还记得这些
It may be the one thing that can save you.
或许这点能够救你的命
What do you want?
你想要什么
What I want
我想要的
Is the very thing
就是你拼了你卑贱的生命
You've devoted your feeble life to.
也要守护的东西
Magic, my friend.
魔法 朋友
Those who can't do, teach.
技不如人 退而求其次
Remember?
记得吗
Your freedom for your help.
你帮我 我就给你自♥由♥
My help?
我帮你
I mean, Im not saying
我意思是 我不是说
They called me twinkle toes,or anything,
他们叫我无影脚或是别的什么
But I cut quite a rug.
但是我摇摆舞跳的真的不错
Oh, you can make a face, Cain,
凯恩 你别摆出那副表情
But it's true.
这是真的
There was a time
曾经有一段时间
When I was a fantastic dancer.
我是个了不起的舞者
She may have taken my brains,
她或许可以拿走我的脑子
But rhythm?
但是我的节奏感
That comes directly from your
自然而然的流露于...
Do you have any bright ideas
你能不能灵光一现
How to get in there?
想出到那边的方法
I mean, I don't mind taxing my half brain for Azkadellia,
我不介意为了救Azkadellia而丢掉我另外一半大脑
But just once I wish that someone
但是我希望有人能够
Would acknowleAzkadelliae me for my rhythm,
承认我完美的节奏感
Which as I was trying to say
就像我刚才被粗鲁的打断前
Before I was so rudely interrupted,
正要说的
Comes directly from the soul.
这种节奏感自然而然的从灵魂中流露出来
Sometimes, Cain,you make me feel
凯恩 有的时候你给我一种感觉
Just like those ladies at the dance did,
就像在和舞会上的女人跳舞一样
Like I blend right into the wallpaper.
合二为一 默契无间
That's a good idea.
好主意
You want to dance?
你想跳舞吗
Ill lead,you follow.
跟着我来
What I can tell you
我所能告诉你的
Is that your mother cloaked your memories
就是你妈妈使用魔法
In magic,
隐藏了你的记忆
So that Azkadellia cannot get to them.
所以阿兹卡迪莉娅就不能找到他们
Great. The only thing is,neither can i.
好极了 但重要的是 我也不能
Yes, you can.
不 你可以
You know what,
你要知道
My mother was really good with the "to-do" list,
我妈妈很擅长告诉我"要做"什么
She just wasn't so good with the "how-to-do" lists.
却时常不告诉我该"怎样做"
She said
她说
You must unlock your memories.
你得释放你的记忆
Your light
你的光芒
Must brighten a place
必须照亮一块
That is dark.
南部的
In the south.
黑暗之地
It's where you'll find a message
在那儿你能了解
About your future
你的未来
And your past.
还有你的过去
Fiery, aren't they?
很惹火 是不是
Never seen 'em that large.
没想到能这么大
Shh, shh...
嘘...
Left, left!Left, right, left!
左-左 左-右-左
You're a deep well,glitch.
你深藏不露啊 格灵失
It's all about rhythm.
那因为我有节奏感
Come on, let's go.
快 我们走
So eager to please the wrong sister.
你急于巴结 却挑错了人选
Azkadellia...
阿兹卡迪莉娅...
剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表