剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表
Was a girl of 20 annuals.
一个20岁的女孩儿
A girl?
一个女孩
Bring her to me.
带她来见我
Unfortunately,
不幸的是
There were problems.
出了些问题
Last time complications,
上次情况复杂
This time problems?
这次又有问题
She disappeared into the storm
她和她的父母
Along with her parents.
在风暴中消失了
Your storm?
在你的风暴里
Are you saying they could be here?
你是说他们可能已经在这里了
Othersiders in the outer zone?
有外来人在奥兹国内
I am sorry, sorceress.
我很抱歉 女巫陛下...
You did your best.
你已经尽力了
Zero...
零...
You've just been promoted.
你升职了
If this girl is in the O.Z.,
如果这女孩在奥兹国
Find her.
要找到她
Will Azkadellia attack from the east?
阿兹卡迪莉娅是从东面进攻吗
Who?
谁
The sorceress Azkadellia!
阿兹卡迪莉娅女巫
The one for whom you spy.
派你来做间谍的人
From which direction will her men come?
她的人从哪个方向进攻
Will they walk, or will they fly?
步行还是飞行
Okay, how many times do I have to tell you guys
够了 我还要跟你们这帮人说多少次
That nothing you've said
我根本不懂
Has made any sense to me?
你们在说什么
Perhaps she is just a girl.
或许她只是个普通女孩
Yes, I am.
是的 我是
I'm just a girl.
我只是个普通女孩
Azkadellia has raided most all villages
阿兹卡迪莉娅为了找那块石头
Searching for the stone.
已经抢劫了大部分村子
Are we next on her list?
我们是她名单上下一个目标吗
I don't know about any list,
我不知道什么名单
Buy if this is how you treat strangers,
可如果你们这样对待陌生人
I'm not surprised you have enemies.
当然会树敌不少
You know what,
好吧
Can you just please put my locket down?
你能把我的项链放下吗
It has sentimental value.
这有纪念意义的
Our scouts spotted these two being pursued by longcoats
我们的斥候在通往主城的旧砖道上
On the old brick route to central city.
发现这两个人正被长衣人追捕
Or leading the longcoats there.
或者说正领着长衣人去主城
Somebody saw my parents?
有人看到我爸妈了吗
You say parents,
你说是爸妈
I say spies.
我看是间谍
There's only one way to know
只有一个办法可以知道
If she speaks truth or lies.
她是不是在说谎
Strap her to the flayer,
把她捆起来送到剥皮者那去
And she talks
她要么坦白交待
Or dies.
要么死掉
Warm up the blades.
烤热刀刃(做好剥皮准备)
Squeal as you peel
皮一剥掉 你就会尖叫
Till the truth brings a deal.
只有说出真话 剥皮才停掉
Hey!
嘿
You guys are out of your tiny minds!
你们那小脑袋里的神经一定是错乱了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Up here?
在这上面吗
Little ankle-biters
那些 小不点儿
Thought it'd be funny to keep me hanging around.
他们一定觉得把我挂在这儿很好玩
Loosen that rope, and I might have the last laugh.
解开那条绳子 我就自♥由♥了
Come on, doll.
拜托 美人儿
If mom and pop really are on the route to central city,
如果你♥爸♥妈真的在去主城的路上
Then you're falling further and further behind.
那你已经落得越来越远了
You know the way?
你知道怎么走吗
Sure.
当然
But it's kind of hard to give directions like this.
但我要是这样可无法给你带路
Unless you have a better offer...
除非你有更好的提议
What the hell?
你怎么搞成这样
Hey, you ain't so hot
亲爱的 第一眼看上去
On first glance either, honey.
你收拾得也不怎么样
Is-is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
Oh, um, your, uh...
你 呃...
What?
什么
Your, um...
你...
Your zipper's undone.
你的拉链没拉
Oh...
噢...
Didn't mean to offend.
不好意思
Got to be careful not to lose your marbles,
小心点儿 保管好你的脑细胞
But, uh,
你瞧
Since the sorceress had her medicos take mine...
自从女巫让她的医生拿走了我的...
Well, you flick the abacus.
你知道发生了什么吧
Why would they remove your brain?
他们为什么要切除你的大脑
Because of what I know,
因为我知道的一些事
Or used to know,
或者说我曾经知道的那些事
Whatever it was.
不管是什么
Name's glitch,
我叫格灵失
On account of sometimes my synapses don't fire right.
有时我的突触 会接触不良
Sometimes my synapses don't fire right.
有时我的突触会接触不良
You just said that.
你说过了
Did i?
我说过了
There you go, glitching again.
你看 格灵失又失灵了
And here I was
我在想
Thinking this nightmare couldn't get any weirder.
这个噩梦实在太诡异了
This isn't a nightmare.
这不是噩梦
This is the O.Z.
这是奥兹国
The outer zone.
也叫外域
It used to be a piece of heaven, too.
这里曾经也宛如天堂啊
Until azka-d got her claws into it.
直到阿兹卡把她的魔爪伸向了它
Azkdilia. Em.
阿兹卡 恩
The sourcer of the darkness. Yeah
黑暗之源 对
Longcoats!
长衣人
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I have an idea!
我有个主意
Hello?
干啥呢?
It's... It's too high to jump.
这...这太高了没法跳
I-I really don't think
我真的不认为
This is a good idea.
这是个好主意
Come back!
上来
Come back right now.
立刻上来
Come on, we don't have much time!
快点 我们没有多少时间了
Wait for me.
等会我
Come on!
快来
Quickly, before they see us.
快点 别让他们看见我们
Shh! Hurry.
嘘 快
Oh, look, there's a rope!
看 有条绳子
You sure you know the way to the central city?
你确定这是去主城的路吗
The shining city on the hell? Sure.
地狱的大都是吗 是的
You are glitching.
你又失灵了
My noggin wasn't always this way, you know.
我的脑袋不经常这样的
In my heyday,
在我的黄金时期
I was government advisor and numero one.
我是政♥府♥的头号♥顾问
I was the top dog's...
我是头儿的...
right hand man.
得力助手
It would have all been fine, but her...
一切都应该很顺利 但她...
But her? But her...
但是她 但是她
I would love a fresh ear of corn
我现在想吃沾黄油
with some butter right now. Wouldn't give...
的新鲜玉米 不能
You said you knew the way to the old brick route
你说你知道通向老砖头路的道
Of course I do
是的
It's only the main thoroughfare out of the whole sea
那是整个大♥陆♥唯一的主要道路
剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表