剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表
Hey, kido.
小孩
Little heads before you lose yours.
你要牺牲之前给你说一下
Runners hate water.
逃亡者讨厌水
Probably why they smell so bad.
这是为什么他们闻起来很臭
So keep your noses peeled.
注意闻闻四周
When it's time to run, you'll know.
你自然会知道什么时候该跑了
My thighs are fleering.
我大腿都在抖了
What's that?
那是什么东西
What's what? Ah! Don't touch that!
什么 别碰那个东西
That's a predigestive enzyme
那是一种预先消化酶
The pa-pay runners use to tenderize their meat.
帕佩的使徒用它 软化食物
Come on, let's go.
快 我们走
There's someone in there.
有人在里面
An advance hunter party must have snared it.
先前的猎人团伙肯定对它下了圈套
We better get out of here before their friends come back.
我们最好趁他们的朋友回来之前 离开这里
We can't just leave him here.
我们不能丢下他不管
You snatch a dinner from a runner,
你把使徒的晚餐抢走了
You best be prepared to become its replacement.
你最好有心理准备 代替他成为晚餐
Let it be.
随它去吧
Oh, the poor thing must be scared to death.
这个可怜的人肯定被吓得要命
All right, come on.
好了
Let's go.
我们走吧
Hey, can I borrow your razor?
能否借你的剃刀一用
You want that bad attitude dripping out of your ears?
你想要我打穿你的头吗
Run! Go!
快跑
Run!
快跑
Run!
快跑
Run!
快跑
Go, Dg!
快逃 Dg
Wrong turn.
跑错方向了
Go!
跳下去
The fall might kill us!
我们跳下去可能会死的
Well, they definitely will!
不跳就必死无疑
Okay,on the count of three.
好 数到三
One...
一
Three!
三
She searches through the east.
她穿越东部搜寻过来
Looking for what?
寻找什么
Love.
爱
For those she loves.
寻找她所爱的人
We need to go Dg!
Dg 我们必须要逃
The longcoats are after you.
长衣人在追你
Get a shovel.
拿铲子来
You lied to me.
你欺骗我
She's alive.
她还活着
How could you do such a terrible thing?
你怎么能做这么可怕的事
Well, it won't work, you know.
这没用的
She's still a child.
她还是个孩子
She's here, isn't she?
她在这儿 是吗
In the o.z?
在奥兹国?
Tripping over her pigtails
被她的长辫子绊倒了
As she wanders in circles.
在她迷失方向的时候
Oh, thank the stars.
感谢上苍
What else do you have planned?
你还计划了些什么
Hmm?
什么
Nothing, i...
没什么
There is no plan.
没什么计划
My prison is obviously
很显然 我的监狱
A little too comfortable for you.
对你而言太舒服了
I'll send out my best spies.
我会派出手下最优秀的间谍
No.
不
I'll send out mine.
间谍由我指派
Hey, you want to come closer to the fire?
你不想离火近一点吗
Warm up?
不想暖暖身吗
Should have left me to die.
你本应扔下我 让我死的
Oh, great, a basket case.
很好 一个废人
Stay right there.
别动
It's okay. We're all friends here.
好了 我们大家都是朋友
You are sad.
你很忧伤
Miss your mother, And father.
相念你的 双亲
They miss you.
他们想念你
My name's Dg. What's yours?
我叫Dg 你叫什么名字
Raw...
劳乌
Well, it's certainly to the point.
切中要点了
You're injured.
你受伤了
He's a viewer.
他是一个读心者
Viewers are like psychics,
读心者类似于通灵人
But instead of seeing with their minds,
他们并不是通过头脑
They see with their hearts.
而是通过意念来感知
Azka-d abducts his kind,
阿兹卡绑♥架♥了他的同类
Gets her alchemists to suck the second sight
她让炼金术士从他们的头脑中
Right out of their heads.
吸取超人的视力
He could be a big help.
他可能会对我们有很大帮助
Look, I don't know where you came from,
我不知道你从哪儿来
But if you have any interest in staying alive in the O.Z.,
但如果你想在奥兹国里好好活下去的话
You better get one fact straight real fast.
你最好牢牢记住
Trust no one.
不要相信任何人
Let's hope those runners don't have fang pox.
但愿那些使徒的牙没有毒
Heal wound.
治疗伤口
Soothe.
减轻痛苦
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Hey, wait, wait, wait--
等一下
Brave man.
你很勇敢
Good man.
是个好人
Tin man.
你是铁皮人
Oh, I might have known you were a tin man
我就猜到你是个铁皮人
What with that attitude.
考虑到你那种态度
What's a tin man?
铁皮人是什么
It's what they call policemen
就是他们说的
In central city.
主城里的警♥察♥
At least I think it is.
至少我认为是这样的
You're a cop?
你是警♥察♥?
Was.
曾经是
Until zero found out I was part of the resistance.
直到零发现我是抵抗组织的一员
You saw the rest.
接下来你都看见了
Thanks.
谢谢
I picked up your parents' trail to the west.
我看到你父母往西边走的踪迹
Good work, my Xora.
做得好 我的佐拉t
I knew my oldest friend would never fail me.
我就知道我的老朋友从不会让我失望
You called for me?
您召唤我来有什么事
She's near the fields of the pa-pay.
她已经接近帕佩的领地了
Hey, how about a pit stop, Cain?
凯恩 休息下怎么样
No time.
我们没时间休息
Oh, come on, tin man, have a heart.
得了 铁皮人 有点同情心好不好
I'm a thinker, not a hiker.
我是个智者 不善于徒步旅行
Yeah, we could all use a rest.
对 我们休息一下
Don't forget,
别忘了
All of life's answers--
人生的一切答案
Are found along the old road, I remember.
是沿着原路找到的 我想起来了
"all of life's answers are found along the old road."
"人生的答案是沿着原路找到的"
Did you just say "old road"?
你刚刚说"原路"?
That's what the locals call the brick road.
那就是当地人所说的砖路
I thought you said you'd never been here before.
我想你曾说过 你从未来过这儿
I haven't been here before
我的确没来过这里
But I know this place.
但我知道这个地方
The spinner in Milltown was never as complicated as this
磨坊镇的风车比这个简单多了
No matter where we find ourselves,
无论我们身处何处
Home is where your heart is.
心系之处总是家乡
All my dad's stories...
我爸爸说的都是真的
My parents were from here.
我父母是这里的人
剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表